+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patib said:
I got an e-mail to check for update in MYCIC. The request letter came through MYCIC but from Accra.
Did you get the ppr directly after you submitted schedule A? Yesterday I received a request to submit schedule a from my local visa office and Iam like you PNP. I was just wondering if ppr might follow schedule A shortly :)

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
patib said:
Just got my PPR about 5 minutes ago. Am requested to submit my passport within 15 days. Thank u all and glory be to God. I wish you all the best. My BG check still not started.
Congratulations patib!

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

Please I need your assistance. Below is an extract from the request letter sent to me.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

Does it mean i need to fill IMM008 form again even when there are no changes in family composition?. Please your feedback will be appreciated.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
patib said:
Just got my PPR about 5 minutes ago. Am requested to submit my passport within 15 days. Thank u all and glory be to God. I wish you all the best. My BG check still not started.
Wow Patib! Thats awesome :D Congratulations dear

chymes

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sch A 12-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Does it mean i need to fill IMM008 form again even when there are no changes in family composition?. Please your feedback will be appreciated.
[/quote]

Nope .I think it means you should ensure your current IMM008, Family information, hasn't changed if not you should update it.

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chymes said:

Nope .I think it means you should ensure your current IMM008, Family information, hasn't changed if not you should update it.
Thanks Chymes. But we did not upload IMM008 while filling express entry application. Am confuse. May I should fill the form and write an LOE that my family composition has not change to be on the save side. What do you think seniors?

Tunsba

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/15
Doc's Request.
05/10/15
AOR Received.
23/09/15
Passport Req..
23/02/2016
LANDED..........
patib said:
Thanks Chymes. But we did not upload IMM008 while filling express entry application. Am confuse. May I should fill the form and write an LOE that my family composition has not change to be on the save side. What do you think seniors?
Hi Patib, i think you should fill the form. As you mentioned you do not have any change in family composition, so it wont cause any delays in the issuance of your visa.

chymes

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sch A 12-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
patib said:
the IMM008 form is the physical form for the Family Info you filled on the express entry and but like Tunsba suggested, there's no harm in filling the form and attaching with your passport.

cheers

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patib said:
Nice! Congrats and all the very best! Good luck :) .

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chymes said:
the IMM008 form is the physical form for the Family Info you filled on the express entry and but like Tunsba suggested, there's no harm in filling the form and attaching with your passport.

cheers
Thanks Chymes and Tunsba,

Just check my profile again and notice that they also expect me to upload additional document tagged letter of explanation. I want to believe they are referring to the IMM008 form. What do you think seniors?

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirgic said:
Did you get the ppr directly after you submitted schedule A? Yesterday I received a request to submit schedule a from my local visa office and Iam like you PNP. I was just wondering if ppr might follow schedule A shortly :)

nvnobre

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Good morning everyone, hope today is another full day of PPRs.

One question..I have submitted my Medicals Exam which I used for my Student visa application. It has completed one year this past January. I was going to do another one but then I received the "medical passed" update and decided not to take another one at that time.

Do you believe they will send me a request for new medical exams before the PPR, even though the medicals are as "passed"? Anyone in the same situation?

thanks.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvnobre said:
Good morning everyone, hope today is another full day of PPRs.

One question..I have submitted my Medicals Exam which I used for my Student visa application. It has completed one year this past January. I was going to do another one but then I received the "medical passed" update and decided not to take another one at that time.

Do you believe they will send me a request for new medical exams before the PPR, even though the medicals are as "passed"? Anyone in the same situation?

thanks.
No need for doing another medical exam now. Since it is passed you are done for the time being. However they may ask for a new medical exam before giving you the ppr.