+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

ronnie_rocket_fan

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
it is fine...This varies from person to person... Has your background check started..?

The missing Document request came as they were processing my application then... thats why they even asked my RFRP...

if you have submitted your FBI PCC through a CSE, then its also good cool... I hope you got a confirmation mail stating that your document has been added to your application...

Also do you have access to eCAS..?? I don't
Hi,

Thanks for your support and reply !
Background check has not been started. No ECA access. RPRF was paid upfront. I did get a confirmation for my CSE, that my doc has been uploaded!

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Dhanapal83 said:
Congrats to you and to everyone on this thread who have got their PPR. There were around 9 PPR request for September applicants. All received a ghost email before their PPR request. When it comes to CIC there is no trend, lets keep our fingers crossed.

I am put under a tough situation to make it worse. My spouse is the primary applicant and i am the co-applicant. Due to a financial crisis of my employer, i have to leave my current job. Should i update this to CIC and will this have any impact on my PR decision.

We are in the verge of getting PPR and this happened which keeps me worried.
Well, it's not like you got any CRS points because of your continuing employment, right? Any work experience you may have used to get additional points, you already had.
When they ask to inform them about employment changes, I think they mostly mean the LMIA jobs that gave people +600 points.
But wait for input from more experienced members, those are just my thoughts, and frankly, I don't know what I would've done in a similar situation.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnie_rocket_fan said:
Hi,

Thanks for your support and reply !
Background check has not been started. No ECA access. RPRF was paid upfront. I did get a confirmation for my CSE, that my doc has been uploaded!
then its all fine... we all need to be a little more patient.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
Well, it's not like you got any CRS points because of your continuing employment, right? Any work experience you may have used to get additional points, you already had.
When they ask to inform them about employment changes, I think they mostly mean the LMIA jobs that gave people +600 points.
But wait for input from more experienced members, those are just my thoughts, and frankly, I don't know what I would've done in a similar situation.
@Dhanapal

it will not impact the PR decision.

1. You do not need to worry as you are not the primary applicant... and
2. As what ellia has mentioned.. your experience has already been considered while submitting your application.

My friends whose application is under process right now, his dependent wife is serving her notice period currently and she is actively looking for jobs in Canada..

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Yesterday we saw a PPR rain in September AOR thread and no movement at all in our thread. As we approach to the 25 000 refugees milestone, CIC is also increasing their processing power towards EE candidates and also regulating who is being processed first (First In First Out). At the same time we see that draws keep rolling in a regular frequency and the number of applicant keeps increasing. CIC seems more focused in EE now and our turn is approaching. If what I am supposing above is correct we are going to get PPR maximum in the mid of March.

However, my only concern is that I saw a similar pattern on January also. Most of candidates got PPR on 8-11 January. Hopefully this is not the case ::)

Please keep updating. This forum is the only source of info that we have. CIC does not talk too much :-\

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have received AOR and last week only I quit my job to do a course of 3 months.

Please tell me if I should notify CIC about the same through case specific inquiry.

This is not impacting my points in any way.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rishima86 said:
Hello everyone,

I have received AOR and last week only I quit my job to do a course of 3 months.

Please tell me if I should notify CIC about the same through case specific inquiry.

This is not impacting my points in any way.
Hi Rishima,

1. Are you the Primary candidate..?
2. were you working in Canada..? and claim your job under LIMA for points..?

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
astro313 said:
As we approach to the 25 000 refugees milestone, CIC is also increasing their processing power towards EE candidates and also regulating who is being processed first (First In First Out). At the same time we see that draws keep rolling in a regular frequency and the number of applicant keeps increasing. CIC seems more focused in EE now and our turn is approaching. If what I am supposing above is correct we are going to get PPR maximum in the mid of March.

astro313 - I have a similar line of thinking, as per the general data available on this forum it seems the flow of PPRs was a bit blocked due to the resource diversion to process refugees applications and once they cross their target of 25K by Feb, we should see some acceleration in the PPR speed for remaining Sept folks and then it should speed up in FIFO manner for Octobereans. For a mid-Oct AOR possible range of PPR dates could be from Feb end to mid March.

Though, I wouldn't complain if they bring it out faster than that :D

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
aeropostale said:
Hi Rishima,

1. Are you the Primary candidate..?
2. were you working in Canada..? and claim your job under LIMA for points..?
1. Yes I am the primary applicant
2. No, I am not working in Canada. I have ITA through normal FSW criteria.

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
aeropostale said:
Hey Guys,

Its great to know that many are getting PPR every other day... This keeps me excited for my prospect..

I need some help here.. I submitted my application on 14th October and got my AOR same day... had got a request for RPRF on 22nd October, that too I paid the same day... my application was put on hold as I still needed to submit my FBI PCC.. I did on 25th January. Just wanting to know how long does it take the VO review my application again...?

Has anyone else been in similar situation...
Hey, m not getting the point of submitting FBI PCC. Whats that? Isnt it the same that we are required to upload while uploading other documents in the very beginning. PCC from local DC's office isnt sufficient? If am not wrong ur from india too, is it mandatory to provide FBI PCC too ? CIC made request to you to submit that or u submitted it by ur own. My AOR date is 2nd oct and after 10th of oct, i got no update at all . So m thinking whether m supposed to submit any kind of documents or my file is under normal processing. Pls help , anyone having information on this. Thankss in advance and gud luck everyone !!!

maple325

Sep 13, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Doc's Request.
not needed at this time
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
Can we see somehwere how many refugees they have processed already? Are they on target?

chiyakam said:
astro313 - I have a similar line of thinking, as per the general data available on this forum it seems the flow of PPRs was a bit blocked due to the resource diversion to process refugees applications and once they cross their target of 25K by Feb, we should see some acceleration in the PPR speed for remaining Sept folks and then it should speed up in FIFO manner for Octobereans. For a mid-Oct AOR possible range of PPR dates could be from Feb end to mid March.

Though, I wouldn't complain if they bring it out faster than that :D

kksem

Jun 4, 2015
I got ghost email last friday. my local Vo is closed due to holidays and it went back to work today. But I receive nothing today.