+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
doravmon said:
One more here !!~~
AOR: Oct 2
Whats your timeline details? M in same boat ..noc 2174, PNP, AOR 2nd oct. After medical passed, i didnt see any update till date. Let me knw abt urs .... Thanks.

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi guys,

I applied rcvd AOR on October 09, I am applying under CEC but currently in Canada with work permit.
When I applied I got a offer letter from my currently employer that after PR they will provide me with permanent position along with the ref letter.

When I submitted my application online I uploaded my old offer letter with LMO details along with new offer letter and ref letter.

Now I heard from one of my friend that his file got rejected because he added old and new job offer letters.

My I am thinking what will happen to my file as I did the same, can someone advise why that be an issue ?
Cannot they actually figure out what is what ?

Kindly advise

Thanks

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
fkl said:
I did medicals on 8th. CEC + LMIA job. I checked on 21st with the medical center and they said the results should be uploaded today (21st). I checked again this morning and apparently they weren't uploaded yet. However, this time i got confirmed from a senior who verified all of my file details (dob names etc.) and assured me it would be uploaded today.

In the evening my status changed. Medicals and background check both turned to "Review in progress".

You might try verifying from your doc if they have updated results to get it done asap.
Thank You mate for the info. My doctor is on vacation and he is going to return to clinic on Monday next week. So, I will call him on monday and will ask about the status.

sukhjinder27

Aug 31, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends
my time line is :-
ITA : 08-09-15
File Submit : 21-10-2015
med passed : 22-10-15
review in progress

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Folks,

Please add yourself to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbBCErPxQkCuQrIYU9PigEoENdf7lnhgKz-kAHAfpFw/edit#gid=0

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Guys ,

I came to know that if we do the medicals close to document submission , then it gets passed very quickly .
But if u did medicals long before document submission , it gets more time to med pass .
In my case it looks true , I submitted my docs one month after medicals and still "Not needed at this time" status .

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
sraj07 said:
Hi Guys ,

I came to know that if we do the medicals close to document submission , then it gets passed very quickly .
But if u did medicals long before document submission , it gets more time to med pass .
In my case it looks true , I submitted my docs one month after medicals and still "Not needed at this time" status .
In my case it takes one quick to pass medical after submission of my application

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Guys ,

Sigh. I am still waiting. I did my medical on Oct 8, AOR on the 9th, still not added to my application yet.
My doctors office sent it on the 13th, it was received on the 14th... I am just hoping there are no issues.

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
It would be great if someone can answer my question pls

Hi guys,

I applied rcvd AOR on October 09, I am applying under CEC but currently in Canada with work permit.
When I applied I got a offer letter from my currently employer that after PR they will provide me with permanent position along with the ref letter.

When I submitted my application online I uploaded my old offer letter with LMO details along with new offer letter and ref letter.

Now I heard from one of my friend that his file got rejected because he added old and new job offer letters.

My I am thinking what will happen to my file as I did the same, can someone advise why that be an issue ?

Kindly advise

Thanks

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vernon22445 said:

Hi guys,

no one can answer that. it is all about luck and on the officer who is processing your application. there is no same case. some ppl get rejected for some things that others don't. it's not on you. it's on the stars. lol.

Kindly advise

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
vernon22445 said:

Hi guys,

Kindly advise

Thanks
That's odd. Do you have any details about your friend who was rejected? I suspect there would be something additional in that.

All i can tell you is this

a) I have done pretty much the same with a slight difference. Our employer doesn't say "they will offer a permanent job". The reference letter just says he has been employed since x and is continued to be employed in a permanent position along with all other details that CIC asks for.

b) I have known at least 2 other people from my employer who applied via express entry in the past and have complete their PRs several months ago. Another person also applied a couple weeks earlier than me though FSW from the same company and was given the same format reference letter.

All of us put in our original offer letters and contracts that we were given WHEN WE JOINED ON WORK PERMITS. There never was a new offer letter.

The jobs were temporary in the first place because of immigration Canada's work permit limits. Otherwise they were already permanent.

Lastly, CIC can have different opinions about different things as some one else already mentioned, however, i strongly suspect that the case you are quoting would have some other issue that is not highlighted.

As far as i know a reference letter listing every thing CIC asks should be enough. For a person already working, it looks ridiculous to issue them a new offer letter outlining all terms of contract again although they dont have a PR yet.

tc23

Jul 9, 2015
Hi guys, I just got my PPR yesterday. Thank you to all forum members who have helped me make this a successful application! My timeline is as follows:

AOR CEC - October 1
ECAS In Process - October 10
ECAS DM - Not sure but probably a few days before PPR
PPR - October 23

During this entire application, no documents were requested. I think my application got streamlined because I had an existing CEC application based on the old system (September 2014 applicant).

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tc23 said:
Hi guys, I just got my PPR yesterday. Thank you to all forum members who have helped me make this a successful application! My timeline is as follows:

AOR CEC - October 1
PPR - October 23

During this entire application, no documents were requested. I think my application got streamlined because I had an existing CEC application based on the old system (September 2014 applicant).
WOW! That was super fast! Congrats!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
tc23 said:

AOR CEC - October 1
PPR - October 23

Great congrats, gives us all positive vibe. Got to be some kinda record, submission to PPR in 23 days. Are you a single applicant?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Bahamas said:
My BG is in progress and my medical has not been passed/added.

I am in the same boat. I hope mine is added soon. It had me on the edge. I did my medical on the 8th of Oct.
thanks dear for clarify a misconception :)