Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
Submitted on 3 oct
Medical passed now
But not able to access ecas
So its technical issue for few applicants.
No worries mycic updations are better than ecas.
Ecas is old system and always ecas updated lately.
So mycic is good guys
WE have same timeline....did you get Celpip request so far?

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Lady M said:
WE have same timeline....did you get Celpip request so far?
Im outland applicant
And applied under pnp EE
So got schedule 4 form request only
What is celpip?
Paid both fees at submission time!!
Its 20 days passed but not able to access ecas!!

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
Im outland applicant
And applied under pnp EE
So got schedule 4 form request only
What is celpip?
Paid both fees at submission time!!
Its 20 days passed but not able to access ecas!!
[/quote

AHH,in your case it's IELTS...Celpip is canadian english test

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try to use your UCI for ECAS. since my last app was refused, and ECAS through UCI was showing only the old decision made, I was trying to use the app number. nothing ever came out. today I checked with UCI, just in case, and I have 2 options, the decision made for the last one, and the new one In Process..

whatever you do guys, it's just matter of luck and which officer will be looking at your file.
this is my 4th EE app.... and I've seen and heard so many different stories.
all luck.

there are people who are receiving PR on job offers from companies that do not exist anymore, ppl who have been laid off, still having the 600 points... but then others are refused for job offers that do not have a word indefinite... or if the officer is in a bad mood that day.
there was a guy here who wrote, 4 ppl from his company gave the same job offer, and 2 of them got PR, 2 of them refused cuz it doesn't show that is a perm and not a non seasonal.
then others are asked to upload missing docs, others get canceled cuz of that....

it is all luck.
what I have noticed tho, it's that very few ppl who went through lawyers got cancelled... why? dunno.

seemalz

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Got access to ECAS today, which is weird because CIC website says that it is updated every Tuesday.

Regardless, I am delighted lol.

Guys make sure you are writing your Last name in capital when logging into ECAS i did it without and it did not work.
Wrote it in CAPS and voila i was in!

freecitizn

Sep 19, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Oct-15
Hi Everyone,

I got Schedule A request for my wife and I on the 15th October. The letter said it 'must be received by CIC on the 23rd October' (that would be 8 days after). Same letter says it should be received 'within 7 days from date of correspondence' (15th October). Anyways, I just submitted today, 23rd October, please does anyone know if this wont be a problem? Is it ok to submit on the same day they want it received? Many thanks.

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
try to use your UCI for ECAS. since my last app was refused, and ECAS through UCI was showing only the old decision made, I was trying to use the app number. nothing ever came out. today I checked with UCI, just in case, and I have 2 options, the decision made for the last one, and the new one In Process..

whatever you do guys, it's just matter of luck and which officer will be looking at your file.
this is my 4th EE app.... and I've seen and heard so many different stories.
all luck.

there are people who are receiving PR on job offers from companies that do not exist anymore, ppl who have been laid off, still having the 600 points... but then others are refused for job offers that do not have a word indefinite... or if the officer is in a bad mood that day.
there was a guy here who wrote, 4 ppl from his company gave the same job offer, and 2 of them got PR, 2 of them refused cuz it doesn't show that is a perm and not a non seasonal.
then others are asked to upload missing docs, others get canceled cuz of that....

it is all luck.
what I have noticed tho, it's that very few ppl who went through lawyers got cancelled... why? dunno.
I just check now with UCI, with capital letter.....does't work ...no Ecas access.... :'( :-[ :-[

seemalz

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Lady M said:
I just check now with UCI, with capital letter.....does't work ...no Ecas access.... :'( :-[ :-[
Lady M, Tuesday will be a good day for you!

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi,

Anybody who submitted application on or after 16th see any movement with their case. I done my medicals on Oct 10th and submitted my application on Oct 16th. I am PNP candidate, can somebody let me know if anybody from Oct 16th submissions see movement on their file

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Everybody is talking about ECAS access. How can I know that I have ECAS access? I will be notified by email or I need to try to login into ECAS to know the access??

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duckirha said:
Everybody is talking about ECAS access. How can I know that I have ECAS access? I will be notified by email or I need to try to login into ECAS to know the access??
No email dear. Just try to login :)

seemalz

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
duckirha said:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Go to the link above, pick Application Number, type your last name in Capitals it did not work for me when I did lowercase
Your application number that starts from E

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi,

Anybody who submitted application on or after 16th see any movement with their case. I done my medicals on Oct 10th and submitted my application on Oct 16th. I am PNP candidate, can somebody let me know if anybody from Oct 16th submissions see movement on their file
No. I did medicals on 8th and submitted application on 16th. Nothing yet except one ghost email on the weekend of 17th. I checked with the medical practitioner. Apparently they are going to put results in the system hopefully today.

Update: In Oct sheet (thanks to the person who did the effort and up voted) i see several outside Canada applicants (FSW etc.) who applied after 16th and are in medicals passed stage. I am inside Canada - CEC obviously.

Plus there is another factor to it. Often people had ITAs issued earlier, which means they did their medicals way earlier and only submitted application late. In many of these cases, they get medicals passed the next day of submission / AOR (there are examples in the oct sheet). Obviously if you got ITA recently and then did medicals, and didn't take much time to submit application, your medicals would probably come some what latter.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
No. I did medicals on 8th and submitted application on 16th. Nothing yet except one ghost email on the weekend of 17th. I checked with the medical practitioner. Apparently they are going to put results in the system hopefully today.

Update: In Oct sheet (thanks to the person who did the effort and up voted) i see several outside Canada applicants (FSW etc.) who applied after 16th and are in medicals passed stage. I am inside Canada - CEC obviously.

Plus there is another factor to it. Often people had ITAs issued earlier, which means they did their medicals way earlier and only submitted application late. In many of these cases, they get medicals passed the next day of submission / AOR (there are examples in the oct sheet). Obviously if you got ITA recently and then did medicals, and didn't take much time to submit application, your medicals would probably come some what latter.
Totally agree.