App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Passport Req..
5-5-2016
Looks like there is a delay in FSW applications worked in Ottawa, right now. In about a week, people will be starting to cross 6 months and only like 10% of FSW Inland applications have been approved. Same time last month, October AOR had like 75% completed for FSW Inland applicants. Im sure FSW Outland applications are also held up in processing in Ottawa. I know we are very close to a rain, but this is probably the longest period of slowness that I have seen. Even worse than when CIC was working the Refugee applications.

Alikhlas99

Oct 5, 2015
Hi,

There is a change in my status. My Passport Request email arrived this morning at 8:59.

So my timeline is as below:

ITA: 2 October 2015
AOR: 30 November 2015
BGC: 17 April 2016
PPR: 22 April 2016
FSW Outland

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Alikhlas99 said:
Hi,

There is a change in my status. My Passport Request email arrived this morning at 8:59.

So my timeline is as below:

ITA: 2 October 2015
AOR: 30 November 2015
BGC: 17 April 2016
PPR: 22 April 2016
FSW Outland
COngrats..updated

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Debbie_belle said:
We are definitely PPR sisters Liara.
Just got my PPR
Sooo happyyyy!
Wow! This is absolutely incredible! I'm very, very happy for you!!!
Now to get the visa ;)
Where are you going to land?

singhmik

Aug 31, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
Doc's Request.
05-01-2016 & 25-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Passport arrived today with COPR
Very happy and Can't thank God enough for this ..
All the best everyone
your Hard-work will also pay off very soon..
congratulations

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
ellia said:
Oh my god, congratulations!! So happy for you!! At last, the wait is over! When are you planning to land? :)
Thank you ever so much!!!
It depends. I hope they work really fast and get us visas before May, then we could ask colleagues to cover for us at work on those standalone non-holiday days (4, 5 May), spend a reasonable amount of time getting insurances and PR cards (I don't really know what else; gotta study this issue quickly), then go back when the holidays are over, then re-enter Canada for good later.
Or, if they are slow, maybe I'll hold it until July, but then we'll go to stay.

ellia said:
Also - they want the passport to be sent to Ottawa?? I thought we'll have to take it to the VO in Moscow, or at least in Warsaw!
Whoops, sorry, my bad, I got lightheaded yesterday, looked at the wrong place in my letter (where they broke down the procedure for inlanders, not outlanders) and misled everyone.
No, you're right, the docs have to be sent to Moscow. Not directly to the embassy, but rather to an administrative body that pre-processes the docs, VFS. The latter will direct the package to the embassy. If you're in Moscow, it's much quicker and cheaper to bring it there yourself.

ellia said:
I'm like a week behind you on all timeline milestones. I'm reeeally hoping it will be the same with PPR)))
I'll warrant it will! Fingers crossed for the promptest receival of PPR for you.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
By the Grace of Allah I have been blessed with Background check in Progress today. I will hit my 6 months in the next 10 days.

This has happened exactly after 1 month of paying RPRF and 12 days of requesting GCMS.

Can anyone please tell me if everything (security, criminality, etc) goes fine then after how many days can I expect PPR, a general trend? How long does it take to receive the passport back after sending it to them?

InShaAllah if I get the PPR then there could be complexities with sending our (spouse included) passports. I applied from Bangladesh but now I'm working in Qatar whereas my wife is still in Bangladesh. I had raised a CSE mentioned about my new present address but nothing about my spouse. Although she is going to visit me within two weeks and stay for a month.

I am really confused whether IRCC will ask her to send the passport to SGVO and mine to ABU DHABI VO or Ottawa.

Thank you everyone for your support and sharing your experiences.

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
harshmaru said:
congratulations Liara.....enjoy it now..
and can you please tell me exactly what time did you recieve the PPR and which VISA office sent it to you?
Sorry, I gave you the wrong idea yesterday. I said the docs had to be sent to Ottawa, while in fact they have to be taken to the local VO. As for the institution that sent it to me, the signature says it's the immigration section of embassy of Canada.

Debbie_belle

Mar 29, 2016
Liara said:
Wow! This is absolutely incredible! I'm very, very happy for you!!!
Now to get the visas ;)
Where are you going to land?
Thank you Liara,
Sending my passport first thing on Monday morning.
Edmonton

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Liara said:
Thank you ever so much!!!
It depends. I hope they work really fast and get us visas before May, then we could ask colleagues to cover for us at work on those standalone non-holiday days (4, 5 May), spend a reasonable amount of time getting insurances and PR cards (I don't really know what else; gotta study this issue quickly), then go back when the holidays are over, then re-enter Canada for good later.
Or, if they are slow, maybe I'll hold it until July, but then we'll go to stay.
That would be great, if they're working that fast... though I doubt you'll be able to get the PR cards before the end of the May holidays, unfortunately, the PR card waiting times are about a month, if I'm not mistaken. You'll need an address in Canada for them to send it to, they're not sending it abroad.
Apart from SIN and the PR card application (which will be done automatically at POE) you can also get the health card of your province (not sure about the waiting times there), maybe the driving license (though note that they'll take away your Russian one) and get a bank account.
Have you decided on where you want to go?

Liara said:
Whoops, sorry, my bad, I got lightheaded yesterday, looked at the wrong place in my letter (where they broke down the procedure for inlanders, not outlanders) and misled everyone.
No, you're right, the docs have to be sent to Moscow. Not directly to the embassy, but rather to an administrative body that pre-processes the docs, VFS. The latter will direct the package to the embassy. If you're in Moscow, it's much quicker and cheaper to bring it there yourself.
Ah, ok, that's easier then! :) I thought I'll have to use DHL again))
One more question - what did you do about the photos? I imagine it's not that hard to get the photos with the correct specifications, but what about the photographer's signature/stamp or whatever it is they want on the back of the photo?

Liara said:
I'll warrant it will! Fingers crossed for the promptest receival of PPR for you.
I reeeeally hope you're right! We'll see by the end of April, I guess :)

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
ellia said:
That would be great, if they're working that fast... though I doubt you'll be able to get the PR cards before the end of the May holidays, unfortunately, the PR card waiting times are about a month, if I'm not mistaken. You'll need an address in Canada for them to send it to, they're not sending it abroad.
Apart from SIN and the PR card application (which will be done automatically at POE) you can also get the health card of your province (not sure about the waiting times there), maybe the driving license (though note that they'll take away your Russian one) and get a bank account.
Have you decided on where you want to go?
Ah, ok, that's easier then! :) I thought I'll have to use DHL again))
One more question - what did you do about the photos? I imagine it's not that hard to get the photos with the correct specifications, but what about the photographer's signature/stamp or whatever it is they want on the back of the photo?
I reeeeally hope you're right! We'll see by the end of April, I guess :)
Be advised, official PR Card processing time is about 56days, but could take up to 3months.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

canadakg

Jan 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Logged into MyCIC account and was pleasantly surprised to see the status as Updated. However, it was very short lived as there was no change when I went in... False alarm ...

Maryna

Apr 23, 2016
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my status... I logged in a couple of minutes ago and saw my BC went to In Progress!

FSW Inland
AOR: November 10, 2015