+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Sachin_mk said:
Guys, It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Consultant just forwarded me the much awaited Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa mail..

Mail was received on Friday 22 April..

Am so relieved after 168 days from AOR Date.

Good Luck to All.
Congrats Sachin. Wish you all the best ...

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sachin_mk said:
Guys, It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Consultant just forwarded me the much awaited Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa mail..

Mail was received on Friday 22 April..

Am so relieved after 168 days from AOR Date.

Good Luck to All.
Congratulations!!!!

Starting of the week at really good note!!!!!

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
After a long silence of 5 months and 3 weeks, my BG check went in progress this morning. Just randomly checked MyCIC and found the application being "Updated"; no email notification so far....

My timeline is as follows:

Application filed & AOR: 2-Nov-2015
Category: NB PNP outland
NOC: 1112
Visa office: ADVO
Medical passed: 4-Nov-2015
Schedule 4/4A request and submission: 4-Nov-2015
Background check in progress: 25-Apr-2016

madToothbrush

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
Seems like a rainstorm is brewing, with all these BGCs going in progress...
Indeed ! :)

Congrats Sachin_mk ! Have a wonderful life in CA !

Guys, one question - I need to travel to US for a short assignment ( 2-3 weeks). Considering that my bg is in progress, do I need to inform CIC about this travel ?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
I have a feeling that this week will be a big week for November applicants.. Fingers crossed.

SSLEE

Dec 4, 2015
My background went into process as well on Saturday/Sunday (can't tell which day)
Paid my RPRF on Apr 15 as well so I really hope we get our PR this week!!

singhmik

Aug 31, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
Doc's Request.
05-01-2016 & 25-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
madToothbrush said:
Indeed ! :)

Congrats Sachin_mk ! Have a wonderful life in CA !

Guys, one question - I need to travel to US for a short assignment ( 2-3 weeks). Considering that my bg is in progress, do I need to inform CIC about this travel ?
I had the same situation so I called call center and the lady said yes you should tell CIC each time you leave the country , as in my case I had 6-7 frequent visits to US. So i just emailed them saying when my recent visit was. (I emailed after I came back )
hope it will help

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Just thought of sharing.

Rejection from November FSW. Read the story here. Scary... :-\

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-rejected-need-help-to-reapply-t410988.0.html

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
nmeka said:
Just thought of sharing.

Rejection from November FSW. Read the story here. Scary... :-\

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-rejected-need-help-to-reapply-t410988.0.html
There is no doubt, its scary because they should have rejected this case at the primary review stage as the applicant counted Co-op experience towards his Canadian work experience which is not right. But my concern is, they rejected the application after RPRF request, that's really heart-breaking. That also implies that, they noticed it in the final review stage, just before issuing PPR.

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
raj_bond said:
There is no doubt, its scary because they should have rejected this case at the primary review stage as the applicant counted Co-op experience towards his Canadian work experience which is not right. But my concern is, they rejected the application after RPRF request, that's really heart-breaking. That also implies that, they noticed it in the final review stage, just before issuing PPR.
It is indeed scary and it also indicates that even if more time is spent on your application, one cannot relax that application will for sure be approved.

Rejections are coming at later stages as well but I would not appreciate CIC's practice of rejecting someone's application so late. Someone loses time for reapplying/ changing plans.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
raj_bond said:
This is sheer brutality!! Something like this was possibly missed in initial reviews. I paid my RPRF 2 weeks back and thought I could relax now, but I guess with IRCC it ain't done until its done!

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
I really feel bad for the poor guy but nothing we can do.. Fingers crossed, I am hoping this week will be a good one for november applicants..