NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Updated..
AOR in November spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadakg said:
Guys, I am FSW Outland candidate with 26th Nov AOR ... There has been no movement on my application at all.. Not even the request to pay RPRF ... The wait is so frustrating ..

Anyways, I have applied for GCMS notes on 8th Mar via GCMSNOW.COM. But I haven't got the reply from them yet. Has anyone used this site and have got the reply or is it a fishy site which takes the money and don't do anything ?
Hey bro, I am waiting for my RPRF request as well. AOR 16th December! I ordered my GCMS through these guyz twice and received the notes on time. Recently IRCC is taking some extra time (even upto 45 days) to deliver the notes. I can understand your concern but we are helpless... all we can do is wait patiently with a positive attitude. It all sounds very wise but the pain is actually unbearable considering not knowing the future decisions we all have kept sidelined due to this time! Hope everything works well and in favour of all the aspirants. Good luck with yours :)

canadakg

Jan 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
vdassani said:
Hey bro, I am waiting for my RPRF request as well. AOR 16th December! I ordered my GCMS through these guyz twice and received the notes on time. Recently IRCC is taking some extra time (even upto 45 days) to deliver the notes. I can understand your concern but we are helpless... all we can do is wait patiently with a positive attitude. It all sounds very wise but the pain is actually unbearable considering not knowing the future decisions we all have kept sidelined due to this time! Hope everything works well and in favour of all the aspirants. Good luck with yours :)
Thank you VDASSANI.. It helps :)

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

I am planning to order GCMS. Need your help on following:

a) What type of record would you like to request?
- Permanent Residence
- Express Entry Profile
- Verification of status or replacement of an immigration document

b) Under 'Category of Requester' should i write 'Decline to Identify'

c) Under attachment section, its asking for a consent form. Is thr any official format for this form or i can write on a plain paper, sign and scan the document giving my consent.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
I just got my GCMS notes.... Holy Mother!!! it is 146 pages long. It takes around one hour to figure out the important info. However, the Assessment section is like this:

Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Due Date: 2016/04/29

Both my and my wife's security is not started. Is it waiting for RPRF ?

I have requested this GCMS notes on April 8, 2016. And I got RPRF request on April 15, 2016. I paid RPRF on April 17, 2016. Can someone put some light on my GCMS notes, please?

Thank you
Raj

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
raj_bond said:
I just got my GCMS notes.... Holy Mother!!! it is 146 pages long. It takes around one hour to figure out the important info. However, the Assessment section is like this:

HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I have requested this GCMS notes on April 8, 2016. And I got RPRF request on April 15, 2016. I paid RPRF on April 17, 2016. Can someone put some light on my GCMS notes, please?

Thank you
Raj
RPRF request is usually a great thing and means that your application has reached its final stages.

From what I have seen on here, most people seem to get PPR within 1-5 weeks after that.

Debbie_belle

Mar 29, 2016
Just yesterday I wrote my first post here, and the epistle of my application.

Some minutes ago i got the PPR

I am soooo excited!

For those who didnt see the post, my profile is:
FSW (Outland)
AOR 17th November, 2015
Bg check in progress : 16th April, 2016
PPR: 22nd April, 2016

God is definitely faithful :D

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
ontario_canada_bc said:
I paid my RPRF on March 7th. Still no news.
CEC Inland
Nov 13th AOR.
Inlanders pay it upfront right ???

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Debbie_belle said:
Just yesterday I wrote my first post here, and the epistle of my application.

Some minutes ago i got the PPR

I am soooo excited!

For those who didnt see the post, my profile is:
FSW (Outland)
AOR 17th November, 2015
Bg check in progress : 16th April, 2016
PPR: 22nd April, 2016

God is definitely faithful :D
Was reading your post in the morning and now PPR... Congrats..

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

I am planning to order GCMS. Need your help on following:

a) What type of record would you like to request?
- Permanent Residence
- Express Entry Profile
- Verification of status or replacement of an immigration document

b) Under 'Category of Requester' should i write 'Decline to Identify'

c) Under attachment section, its asking for a consent form. Is thr any official format for this form or i can write on a plain paper, sign and scan the document giving my consent.
As you are out-land applicant, you need to apply through a 3rd party (consent form for you and your wife,if applicable, yes for both ) or any one inside Canada, in that case you have to fill and send the consent form for you and your wife too; need two set of consent form ( For paper based application- IMM5563E(not needed if someone applies directly on the website being inside Canada) and Consent form: IMM5475E, IMM5744E (Needed both for on-line and email based GCMS request).

Direct GCMS request linkhttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp. I used this link for GCMS and got reply within 15 days. I hope this will help.

Thanks
Raj

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Liara said:
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!
Guys, sth just happened!
JUST as I finished typing this zen-filled message about the virtue of patience to Debbie, I got my PPR!!! I've just ceased jumping all over my apt and got back to my laptop.
No. Way.
Oh my god, congratulations!! So happy for you!! At last, the wait is over! When are you planning to land? :)
Also - they want the passport to be sent to Ottawa?? I thought we'll have to take it to the VO in Moscow, or at least in Warsaw!

I'm like a week behind you on all timeline milestones. I'm reeeally hoping it will be the same with PPR)))

raj_bond said:

HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Thank you
Raj
The important parts of the notes are the 2nd page with the status of your checks, which you quoted, and the last couple pages with the agents' notes. Security is the last stage of processing, it has nothing to do with RPRF (at least, not directly), and can take some time because it is done by other agencies and the processing time is out of IRCC's control. Look for a post by Legalfalcon, he did a great analysis on the processing stages and what happens when.

zfe4912

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I got PPR two days ago, and sent my passport to Ottawa already April 21. I just wonder how long my passport will be back? I plan to travel end of May, not sure if passport will come back on time.