+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

thpk0004

Jun 14, 2015
nmeka said:
IMO there is nothing to worry here, you are in the security check stage and everything else passed, thats a good sign.
Yeah I think the same, let's see what happens. I was hoping to get work experience eligibility OK but nowhere to be found.
Because my Job Title falls under 'C' but duties under 'B'.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
thpk0004 said:
Yeah I think the same, let's see what happens. I was hoping to get work experience eligibility OK but nowhere to be found.
Because my Job Title falls under 'C' but duties under 'B'.
job title does not make any difference. job duties should match with NOC

djumbo31

Nov 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

Like lots of other FSW inlanders, I am still waiting on my PPR to come in. Now that I have hit the 165 days mark, I decided to order GCMS notes - directly from the government's website. I am hoping it may make the process faster and that I will soon be able to read my case file.

Also, after having followed this forum and its posts for a little I came up with this theory: we got CIC's way to prioritize applications wrong - at least for the FSW applicants. I actually believe that the first priority factor given to an application is inherent ITA date, not the AOR, which would come second in line, along with all the security clearance and all that stuff. Looking at the trends in both the October and the November threads, it's seems that most FSW applicants whose applications are entering the final steps right now have been drafted in late September or on October 2, 2015.

Has there been more movements for inland applicants? The wait can be quite stressful.

EST123

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj_bond said:
No buddy... It helps ... It forces an agent to open your file and have a look. As a result, it promotes him to take some action which gives some movement in file.
I hope so, this wait is killing me!

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
djumbo31 said:
Hello everyone!

Like lots of other FSW inlanders, I am still waiting on my PPR to come in. Now that I have hit the 165 days mark, I decided to order GCMS notes - directly from the government's website. I am hoping it may make the process faster and that I will soon be able to read my case file.

Also, after having followed this forum and its posts for a little I came up with this theory: we got CIC's way to prioritize applications wrong - at least for the FSW applicants. I actually believe that the first priority factor given to an application is inherent ITA date, not the AOR, which would come second in line, along with all the security clearance and all that stuff. Looking at the trends in both the October and the November threads, it's seems that most FSW applicants whose applications are entering the final steps right now have been drafted in late September or on October 2, 2015.

Has there been more movements for inland applicants? The wait can be quite stressful.
I don't think ordering GCMS notes have any impact on your file processing. I know many think that's the case but it is shere co incidence as most people order GCMS when they reach their waiting threshhold, which is 3-5 months depending on the person.

GCMS which stands for Global Case Management System, is a tool where all information is updated for our file, so when we order that it is a different officer who collates all data from the CMS and prints it out as a PDF and mails you.
Case officer most likely doesn't even do anything.

Having said that i got my GCMS today as well, and i can assure you ordering it is the best thing ever.
After reading the 114 pages i realized how my case has progressed and all the date entries in my signature have a significant value in the actual processing.

Good Luck with the application

dianasof23

Feb 12, 2016
Hello!

So I was starting to get a little desperate but I got the e-mail asking for my passport today, just a few hours ago!!

However, now I'm confused because nowhere in the request letter does it say where I should be mailing it. I'm applying from Colombia, but also have Mexican citizenship. The e-mail says that if I have any new information on my status change I should e-mail the Mexico office, but the other times I've had to ask a question the mexico office says they aren't dealing with my case. I have yet to contact the Canadian Embassy in Colombia (that's the next step after this) but if they can't tell me i'll have to waste more time e-mailing offices that take weeks to reply. They are also asking for RPRF but I made that payment along with my application. Should I just attach a letter reminding them that it's been paid? Any help would be appreciated. And I'll include my timeline below as well!

Outland
ITA: September 8, 2015
PR Application submitted: November 5, 2015
Request Letter (English Results): December 2, 2015
Request Letter (Medical Exam): January 26, 2016
Medical Exam Results Sent: February 5, 2016
Request Letter (Mexico Police Certificate): February 12, 2016
Police Certificate Sent: Around March 12, 2016
Ghost e-mail: April 10, 2016
CPCO Final Request: April 20, 2016

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ Yes, send them the receipt of your original payment with the RPRF.

djumbo31 said:
I thought about that too, it seems more based on ITA date. It seems plausible for FSW, but yeah, lots of CEC with later ITAs have already got PPRs as well. Not sure what their pecking order for PNP is. :(

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
does any one know duration of prr from sch A request?

i got a SCH A request and PCC request on 17th from ADVO , any one has any idea ow long it takes to get a PPR now?

Indianboy1986

Mar 27, 2016
I think Inland FSW is the most delayed!!! Do anyone have idea whether we get any positive response from CIC if we call after completion of 6 months?Any thoughts?AOR-5 Nov(fsw inland)

ayekayman

Jan 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th November 2015
AOR Received.
10th November 2015
ayekayman said:
PPR! Praying for remaining folks ppr.. :)

ps: Not sure if it is coincidence, but I thought this process expedited for me when I ordered GCMS notes in the second week of April.
PP sent for the Visa on 20th April 2016. Was told will receive it back in 2 odd weeks.

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
thpk0004 said:
Current Status
AOR 11th NOV 2015
Application/profile status-Open
Review of eligibility Review-in Progress
Review of medical results-Passed
Review of submitted documents-No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview-Not needed at this time
A background check is needed-Not needed at this time
Final decision-Not Started

GCMS APPLIED ON 16th March 2016, received 20th April 2016 below

ASSESMENT
ELIGIBILITY: MET
SECURITY:NOT STARTED
HIRV:
CRIMINALITY:pASSED
ORG. CRIME:
MEDICAL:pASSED
DUE DATE 24th MARCH 2016

UPDATED 09 DEC 2015** Agent Review ** POLICE CERTIFICATE R10 OK All Police Certificates on Application; Following PC's NRT INDIA. CRIMINALITY DECISION PASSED, Education credential documents ECA verified on issuing agency website; Foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor degree ( 4 years). Credential is consistent with the level of education claimed by PA under EE eligibility. CANADIAN EDUCATION ON FILE;CREDENTIAQL REVIEWED;CANADIAN INSTITUTION RECOGNIZED;Credential is consistent with the level of education claimed by PA under EE eligibility.

UPDATED 24th NOV 2015--REVIEW TYPE:SUPPORT SERVICE AGENT, REGULATION:FSW I HAVE REVIEWED THIS APP BASED UPON THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT AND THE INFO CONTAINED IN THE FILE AND NOTE THE FOLLOWING. EXPRESS ENTRY-APP SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN SCORE 450-ITA SCORE 457, MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI,RCMP CHECK INITIATED, FEE PAID, LANGUAGE CELPIP RECIEVED, MET THRESHHOLD DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: EDUCATION /PASSPORT/TRAVEL DOCS, POLICE CERTIFICATES WP INCLUDED WITH PPT
hi, I ordred the GCMS notes the same date as you and didn't receive it yet, can u tell me where did you order it from?

Thank you

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Updated..
AOR in November spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
duckirha said:
Updated..
AOR in November spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221
Hey Duckirha,

I think I have entered duplicate information in that sheet. Can you please correct it accordingly, based on my timeline?