Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
So I finally got my PPR.

Though now I need to figure out if I can get my passport back in time for my travel to the US

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heard NDVO was on fire. Logged in to congratulate you, I was sure you had got PPR. Hoorayyyyyyyy 8)

Heartiest Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

PranavJoshi

Feb 27, 2017
Hi All

Just got my COPR in Jan and have to travel by the 12th of March so will be travelling to the country for just 2 weeks and be back to India and then intend to come back in 3 months time with enough breathing space. Travelling on March 3rd. Have a couple of queries:

1) Do I have to carry all my documents from Birth certificate to Marksheets to PCC or only the COPR document is enough?

2) Could someone throw some light on this printout which lists out all the material I am carrying and intend to bring later.

3) I have got through Express Entry so i believe you can land at any airport right. I am landing at Pearson.

4) Lastly any other advice on documents or material to be carried.

Regards,
Pranav J

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,

After the medicals are cleared, what does happen to our applications. Is there any way of contacting CIC to get an update on the status.
Secondly after getting PPR, what are the next steps of action from our side?

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
RabinJi said:
Has anyone requested to redo medical in this thread?I was requested for my dependents even they have enough validity,they have done and i have submitted their e medical information sheet through web form yesterday.is this the good sign guys?
Rabin
I remember elmas got the request to redo medicals for her depending children. I think she got ppr after a couple of months.

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Has anyone here obtained CoPR from Islamabad, Pakistan? I want to find out how long they take for sending back the passports? Thanks

Ravrandhawa1

Mar 2, 2017
Hi friends
My aor is 6th feb 2016
Medical not needed at this tme
Bg not needed
Rprf not paid
Sch a requested on 17 oct 16
Submitted on 17 dec 16
And no updates
Wt is going on

Any suggestion or comments

Thanks

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I have a query post my e-APR(Feb,2017).
As directed, I uploaded my passport(Indian) with my application. However, I missed the particular page of my passport which bears the seal(stamp) which indicates that PCC has been issued with date.

I just uploaded first two and last two pages of my passport.
It struck my mind now while chatting with fellow aspirants over Feb17 AOR whatsapp group.There are quite a few who have done the same in group. Your advice would be of help to a lot of us.

Has any FSW outland applicants among you been through the same?

I am trying to seek advice from folks who have been in this situation and received PPR/cleared BGC by now.

P.S. I am an FSW outland from India with no travel history abroad.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
pjk said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a query post my e-APR(Feb,2017).
As directed, I uploaded my passport(Indian) with my application. However, I missed the particular page of my passport which bears the seal(stamp) which indicates that PCC has been issued with date.

I just uploaded first two and last two pages of my passport.
It struck my mind now while chatting with fellow aspirants over Feb17 AOR whatsapp group.There are quite a few who have done the same in group. Your advice would be of help to a lot of us.

Has any FSW outland applicants among you been through the same?

I am trying to seek advice from folks who have been in this situation and received PPR/cleared BGC by now.

P.S. I am an FSW outland from India with no travel history abroad.
I didn't upload that page either.
I only uploaded the bio pages and I'm fine. (For the record, I had foreign travel history, but they still didn't ask me for the pages with stamps)
Hope this puts your mind to rest.

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I received my GCMS notes today which I requested a month earlier. At the beginning under Assessments section, the status is:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Also, towards the end, the notes say:

Update On: 21 Oct 2016
"A11.2 Met, Eligibility Passed. Criminality decision passed. Review of background info: no apparent concerns. Application approved. Please request PPT"
Office: New Delhi
Text: please request PPT (Abu Dhabi instructions)

My questions are:
A) If the instruction was to request passport since Oct 2016, how come I haven't received the PPR email yet?
B) Security status is blank. Does this mean security is still ongoing?
C) What can I do to expedite the process of receiving PPR?
D) My medical expire next week. Any chance they will ask me to re-do medical before issuing PPR?

Thanks in advance

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
adilkhan31 said:
Hi guys,
I received my GCMS notes today which I requested a month earlier. At the beginning under Assessments section, the status is:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Also, towards the end, the notes say:

Update On: 21 Oct 2016
"A11.2 Met, Eligibility Passed. Criminality decision passed. Review of background info: no apparent concerns. Application approved. Please request PPT"
Office: New Delhi
Text: please request PPT (Abu Dhabi instructions)

My questions are:
A) If the instruction was to request passport since Oct 2016, how come I haven't received the PPR email yet?
B) Security status is blank. Does this mean security is still ongoing?
C) What can I do to expedite the process of receiving PPR?
D) My medical expire next week. Any chance they will ask me to re-do medical before issuing PPR?

Thanks in advance

Send an email to your visa office right away! and tell them about what you see in your e-note. This has been occurred to our friends before. Your case was finalized and the PPR must have been sent to you a long time ago.

My friend send the email based on the status she saw on her e-note. They apologized and sent her the PPR immediately.

Fingers crossed!

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Ravrandhawa1 said:
Hi friends
My aor is 6th feb 2016
Medical not needed at this tme
Bg not needed
Rprf not paid
Sch a requested on 17 oct 16
Submitted on 17 dec 16
And no updates
Wt is going on

Any suggestion or comments

Thanks
Order GCMS note to see what is the current status of your application!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fatemeh Njm said:
Send an email to your visa office right away! and tell them about what you see in your e-note. This has been occurred to our friends before. Your case was finalized and the PPR must have been sent to you a long time ago.

My friend send the email based on the status she saw on her e-note. They apologized and sent her the PPR immediately.

Fingers crossed!
Seconded. It is pathetic to see they wasted so many months of the applicant's time for no apparent reason. Hope the OP gets his PPR at the earliest.

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fatemeh Njm said:

Fingers crossed!
Thanks buddy. I have emailed NDVO this morning, lets see how long it takes for them to sort out the mess.