+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Seconded. It is pathetic to see they wasted so many months of the applicant's time for no apparent reason. Hope the OP gets his PPR at the earliest.
Thanks Raj

Ravrandhawa1

Mar 2, 2017
Hi friends
My aor is 6 feb16
I filled my schedule A AND fill no in ever denied a visa column as i have never applied or denied any pr
Nw i received a letter from cic and they quoted my us tourist visa rejection
And they demanded a reply . I did not had the idea that same is also to mentioned.
What reply should i send..........

Pls suggest

Thanks in advance

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fatemeh Njm said:
Send an email to your visa office right away! and tell them about what you see in your e-note. This has been occurred to our friends before. Your case was finalized and the PPR must have been sent to you a long time ago.

My friend send the email based on the status she saw on her e-note. They apologized and sent her the PPR immediately.

Fingers crossed!
Hi Fatemeh,
I sent an email to NDVO and raised a CSE pointing out what I see in the GCMS notes. I haven't received any response yet.
In fact I had raised a CSE on 19 Feb as well asking about the expiry of my medical, no response to that either. I also called CIC last week but they said they cannot help since my VO is outside Canada.

Is there a chance NDVO and CIC fail to respond to an email / CSE? And is there any other way I can contact these guys?

devnill

Dec 5, 2015
adilkhan31 said:
Hi Fatemeh,
I sent an email to NDVO and raised a CSE pointing out what I see in the GCMS notes. I haven't received any response yet.
In fact I had raised a CSE on 19 Feb as well asking about the expiry of my medical, no response to that either. I also called CIC last week but they said they cannot help since my VO is outside Canada.

Is there a chance NDVO and CIC fail to respond to an email / CSE? And is there any other way I can contact these guys?
Asking obvious question here but did you check your spam folder (or other folders) for PPR?

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devnill said:
Asking obvious question here but did you check your spam folder (or other folders) for PPR?
I do check spam regularly. The only positive thing coming out of this long wait is that in the last one year, I have inherited and won approximately 1.2 Trillion dollars according to my spam folder. In case they reject my PR, I will at least be a trillionaire

viviliaZ

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
23-01-2018
Got ITA. Just awaiting PCC and few documents to file application! I have travelled a lot in 10 yrs..and been a resident of 3 places..any idea if one or two entries entry n exit stamps are missing or distorted..if it creates an issue?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Well I have some unfortunate news as well - I submitted my wife's passports on 24th February (in India) and mine on 15th March in New York.

Today they emailed my spouse saying that we both need to redo our medicals. They sent her passport back so she would be able to do the meds again.

Complication 1:
I called the medical centre and they need my passport for the test. But my passport is with the Canadian embassy in New York. I emailed them and hope they return the passport in time.

Complication 2:
My wife is in London till 28th April and so would not be able to submit the passport for stamping after the medical. I guess I need to ask for an extension by 1 week.

FML!

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
adilkhan31 said:
Hi guys,
I received my GCMS notes today which I requested a month earlier. At the beginning under Assessments section, the status is:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Also, towards the end, the notes say:

Update On: 21 Oct 2016
"A11.2 Met, Eligibility Passed. Criminality decision passed. Review of background info: no apparent concerns. Application approved. Please request PPT"
Office: New Delhi
Text: please request PPT (Abu Dhabi instructions)

My questions are:
A) If the instruction was to request passport since Oct 2016, how come I haven't received the PPR email yet?
B) Security status is blank. Does this mean security is still ongoing?
C) What can I do to expedite the process of receiving PPR?
D) My medical expire next week. Any chance they will ask me to re-do medical before issuing PPR?

Thanks in advance
You need an Immigration lawyer... CIC wont take 1 year to issue PPR...

foreverbailey

Star Member
Dec 20, 2007
Application has been processing since March 2016, we finally Recieved notes yesterday we are waiting for a appointment for Interview as our application is in Queue, They have concerns , which are how we are going to Re establish ourselves once in Canada , even though I send a letter from my previous employer stating that my job is still there , and we have a place of residence, my Daughter and her husband are in process of renovating the down stairs apartment of their home, I sent pictures and the address and even had house hold bills there in my name , But still they are not satisfied with that , they also mentioned that we are from very different backgrounds, we are both Muslim and have been living together for almost 4 years now and our backgrounds have not caused any problems with our Marriage in any way, My husband is from Libya and the other concern is why my husbands CV (Resume) is so varied and how he has been able to access funds, I don't understand, He has worked and had savings before leaving Libya to reside with me in Malta, and he does have a job here as well, Can anyone please give any thoughts on this , and how we can resolve these concerns they have....HELP PLEASE :'(. (Also background check or nothing has yet been started)

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Received my GCMS notes today, same like Adil, it states that application is approved and please send PPT. It was dated 25th oct. But i never heard from my visa office. Infact UCI number is also mentioned and under documents issued, its weitten COPR in queue and valid until 20th feb 2017, exactly the date i did my medicals last year. Don't know whom to approach to wake them up as its been 6 months since my file is approved.

Ravrandhawa1

Mar 2, 2017
Hi friends
Anybody left with feb or march aor 2016
Aor 6 feb 2016
Eligibility passed
Medical expired
Criminality passed
Security not started as per gcms notes

tayca10

Oct 4, 2016
I have 30 March 2016 AOR

Eligibility is still in review
Medical expired
Background check- "We are processing the background check" what does that mean?? ANYONE?

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every body
Any progress
Almost March thread is dead no any body post in last few weeks.
I am still waiting but no response.i think cic is in sleeping mod.