+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,
I submitted my e-APR and received AOR on 10Feb17.
Technically you are my seniors. I am in need of your advice.

I intend to get married before landing as sponsoring the spouse after landing in Canada takes a long time.
If anyone of you or your acquaintances have been in this situation,could you please confirm how much time it took after informing CiC about the marriage?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Good luck to us everyone. The wait has been too long i crossed 11 months already

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
pjk said:
Hello Folks,
I submitted my e-APR and received AOR on 10Feb17.
Technically you are my seniors. I am in need of your advice.

I intend to get married before landing as sponsoring the spouse after landing in Canada takes a long time.
If anyone of you or your acquaintances have been in this situation,could you please confirm how much time it took after informing CiC about the marriage?
i've done quite a bit of research on this and the consensus is that on average it takes an about an additional 6 months from the time you inform IRCC

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
when it actually came down to it, it took them only 6 days after my PPR to stamp my passport with the counterfoil VISA and send me the COPR. 10 months and 10 days to get the PPR, then a mere 6 days to have the COPR. these matters work in a strange way. feel absolutely blessed and thankful. picked up my passport today and 2 hours later had my application updated online to this:

Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: [blank]
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
mubzali said:
when it actually came down to it, it took them only 6 days after my PPR to stamp my passport with the counterfoil VISA and send me the COPR. 10 months and 10 days to get the PPR, then a mere 6 days to have the COPR. these matters work in a strange way. feel absolutely blessed and thankful. picked up my passport today and 2 hours later had my application updated online to this:

Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: [blank]
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved
Finally I can also say that we are through Alhamdolillah. Been a long, frustrating and depressing wait.

Now as I am in UK I had to extend my visa here so had to send my passport to UK Home Office. Hoping that they return that before the 30 day period given to me although I have requested CIC to extend it.

Mubzali did you submit your passport in Pakistan? What is the process like? Do you have to visit Islamabad? My LVO is London but I dont want to do it here as I have sent my family back home in Januray to avoid the ridiculously massive UK visa fees

foreverbailey

Star Member
Dec 20, 2007
After 10 months of processing visa office has informed us that our application is in queue for scheduling of interview , today I spoke to my MP who called the Visa office . he called back and said that There are some concerns about eligibility, can someone please tell me what concerns this could be PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND ... THANK YOU

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
adilkhan31 said:
Hi Guys,
I called CIC last week on the Canadian number asking for an update. Not for the first time, they said they cannot share any information as my application is processed at NDVO. After that, I again applied for GCMS notes last week and hope to get it by March first week.

I am really disappointed with the lack of transparency. Its so cruel to let the applicants wait indefinitely.
Anyhow, my medicals expire on 22 Mar. Should I call CIC again asking for an extension or wait for them to contact me?

We are in same boat..its been an year since we sis our medical and neither my medicals have been extended nor there is email to redo..how do we know if medicals are extended of their own..so many things are on hold in life while waiting for CIC's decision..
TIA

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Same place. No change :)

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Remaining applicants = 18
Username INLAND / OUTLAND AOR date Category VO Additional Info
Raz711INLAND22nd MarchPNPOttawa
SiyavashOUTLAND2nd MarchFSWOttawa
LahoriaOUTLAND3rd MarchFSW
Mian mianOUTLAND5th MarchFSWOttawa
RamiiOUTLAND6th MarchFSWOttawa
chansubasOUTLAND12th MarchPNPSingapore
vfonteOUTLAND14th MarchFSWSao Paulo
PiyushAgrawal06121985OUTLAND16th MarchFSWNDVO
ShiinaTalwarOUTLAND16th MarchFSWNDVO
Shilpa.PahwaOUTLAND17th MarchFSWNDVO
SepidehOUTLAND17th MarchFSWOttawa
MohammadOUTLAND17th MarchFSWOttawa
adiklhan31OUTLAND20th March FSWNDVO
tayca10OUTLAND30th MarchFSWLondon
MokshshilOUTLAND30th MarchFSWOttawa
shana_kabirOUTLAND7th FebruaryPNP
lbrambilla20th JanuaryPNPSão Paulo
Neo_says6th February

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Has anyone requested to redo medical in this thread?I was requested for my dependents even they have enough validity,they have done and i have submitted their e medical information sheet through web form yesterday.is this the good sign guys?
Rabin

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
RabinJi said:
Has anyone requested to redo medical in this thread?I was requested for my dependents even they have enough validity,they have done and i have submitted their e medical information sheet through web form yesterday.is this the good sign guys?
Rabin
i seem to recall a couple of members on this thread discussing it a few months back but you might have to scroll back a few pages here and dig in.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Remaining applicants = 18
Username INLAND / OUTLAND AOR date Category VO Additional Info
Raz711INLAND22nd MarchPNPOttawa
SiyavashOUTLAND2nd MarchFSWOttawa
LahoriaOUTLAND3rd MarchFSW
Mian mianOUTLAND5th MarchFSWOttawa
RamiiOUTLAND6th MarchFSWOttawa
chansubasOUTLAND12th MarchPNPSingapore
vfonteOUTLAND14th MarchFSWSao Paulo
PiyushAgrawal06121985OUTLAND16th MarchFSWNDVO
ShiinaTalwarOUTLAND16th MarchFSWNDVO
Shilpa.PahwaOUTLAND17th MarchFSWNDVO
SepidehOUTLAND17th MarchFSWOttawa
MohammadOUTLAND17th MarchFSWOttawa
adiklhan31OUTLAND20th March FSWNDVO
tayca10OUTLAND30th MarchFSWLondon
MokshshilOUTLAND30th MarchFSWOttawa
shana_kabirOUTLAND7th FebruaryPNP
lbrambilla20th JanuaryPNPSão Paulo
Neo_says6th February
guys, (and girls) hang in there - remember when this list had 35 people on it about 2 months back? we're now down to 18. that's almost half. you'll all get over the line - just a matter of time

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
sttaq said:
Finally I can also say that we are through Alhamdolillah. Been a long, frustrating and depressing wait.

Now as I am in UK I had to extend my visa here so had to send my passport to UK Home Office. Hoping that they return that before the 30 day period given to me although I have requested CIC to extend it.

Mubzali did you submit your passport in Pakistan? What is the process like? Do you have to visit Islamabad? My LVO is London but I dont want to do it here as I have sent my family back home in Januray to avoid the ridiculously massive UK visa fees
@sttaq, no - not in Islamabd, Pakistan. my VO is Ottawa but since I am based out of Dubai these days, they directed me to send my passport to the Canadian Embassy here in Abu Dhabi, where they stamped the counterfoil VISA and sent the COPR. It said on the instructions they sent when I got my PPR that they'll turnaround my passport within 15 days from the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi - took them 1/3rd that time so I guess they do it pretty fast here in Abu Dhabi

kkits23

Nov 5, 2015
mubzali said:
guys, (and girls) hang in there - remember when this list had 35 people on it about 2 months back? we're now down to 18. that's almost half. you'll all get over the line - just a matter of time
Hi,
please add me also. AOR-23FEb2016,PNP outland,SGVO

Thanks