Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Hammer said:
You done with medical and PPR?

What's your timeline ? Paper application or online?
express entry with lmia timeline in my signature bg check went into progress on july 28th

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received another copy of my GCMS notes from a request earlier last month. Looks like my status has been Pass for Security, Criminality and Eligibility since the end of July. Essentially, CIC has been holding onto the results for the last month and a half.
Pretty sure it's the same for all applicants. Just hold tight and wait for your PPR. :D

vichuuuuuu

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
BG In Progress on 01/08/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
07/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mumbai5 said:
Dear All March AORians,

I get PPR. Thankful to all for enthusiatically & critically assisting throughout this journey.
Tonns of thanks to Asivad. RajKamalMohan. You are truly doing a great work.

Mumbai5

Hey, when did You receive the RPRF fee request

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A quick question -
Say the file gets transferred from Ottawa to the local vo , and the applicant calls up cic canada, then -
Can cic Ottawa office give updates on the application after the file was transferred to the local vo?
Or they can't / don't give updates and mention that, the file got transferred to the local vo on so-so date?

Anyone???

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RitJ said:
A quick question -
Say the file gets transferred from Ottawa to the local vo , and the applicant calls up cic canada, then -
Can cic Ottawa office give updates on the application after the file was transferred to the local vo?
Or they can't / don't give updates and mention that, the file got transferred to the local vo on so-so date?

Anyone???
No, CIC can't update you if file has been transferred to local VO. They just say that your file has been sent to Local VO for further processing.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RitJ said:
A quick question -

Anyone???
Hi RITJ
IT,S MY PERSONAL OPINION.
IT'S WAY FOR ONLY OUTLANDER.
The Ottawa head office of immigration is not moved any application file to local visa office any person any country. They take final decision in ottawa office after that they move order to local visa office issue visa and send them copr paper a send a golden mail to applicant.then we send our passport to local visa office for stamping the visa.If firstly they moved file to local visa office how they can told status of our application.
It's my opinion may right or wrong Allah know,s better.
FST /OUTLANDER
AOR 05/03/16
MEDICAL PASSED
RPRF PAID ON REQ 03/05/16
BG NOT NEEDED DAY FIRST TO TILL TODAY.
ANY ADDITIONAL document not required.
After the payment of rprf no any response from cic.
I hope Ottawa office send ppr in next week.

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
singhyogeshkumar said:
No, CIC can't update you if file has been transferred to local VO. They just say that your file has been sent to Local VO for further processing.
For spouse visa application, CIC sends email to registered address when file is transferred to local VO.

I think there is no such email sent for express entry.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Thanks!

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mian mian said:
Hi RITJ
The Ottawa head office of immigration is not moved any application file to local visa office any person any country. They take final decision in ottawa office after that they move order to local visa office issue visa and send them copr paper a send a golden mail to applicant.then we send our passport to local visa office for stamping the visa.If firstly they moved file to local visa office how they can told status of our application.
FST /OUTLANDER
AOR 05/03/16
MEDICAL PASSED
Thanks! But in most of the cases the file is transferred to the local vo, one's country of residence after the initial reviews are done. The reviews are done in Ottawa.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mian mian said:
Hi RITJ
FST /OUTLANDER
AOR 05/03/16
MEDICAL PASSED
No, I don't think so. File transfers are done much earlier in the process. You'll see something like "File transferred to XX VO - Workload Distribution". The file is at the local VO for a few months before BG changes to "In Progress" and PPR is issued. I am talking about economic immigration for outlanders, not family/sponsorship applications. If you are not in Canada or the US, Ottawa will not issue you PPR (Even if they do, it is a mistake and you have to request a change of VO so that you can submit your PPs).

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, I don't think so. File transfers are done much earlier in the process. You'll see something like "File transferred to XX VO - Workload Distribution". The file is at the local VO for a few months before BG changes to "In Progress" and PPR is issued. I am talking about economic immigration for outlanders, not family/sponsorship applications. If you are not in Canada or the US, Ottawa will not issue you PPR (Even if they do, it is a mistake and you have to request a change of VO so that you can submit your PPs).
CPC Ottawa does send PPR emails to FSW outlanders and asks them to submit passports to the VO nearby (via VFS).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tejasmhaskar said:
CPC Ottawa does send PPR emails to FSW outlanders and asks them to submit passports to the VO nearby (via VFS).
There was one applicant who received his PPR from Ottawa but his country of residence was elsewhere (I think India) but there were no instructions to submit the PP to the local VO. This guy had to raise a CSE to get the VO changed to Local VO and then submitted his PPs. However, I have seen only one such case. Could you please provide me links to outland applicants who got a PPR from Ottawa. Just trying to understand if there s a reason behind why certain FSW applicants get it from Ottawa. Have you noticed any pattern? Is there something common among the applicants who received such PPRs?

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
There was one applicant who received his PPR from Ottawa but his country of residence was elsewhere (I think India) but there were no instructions to submit the PP to the local VO. This guy had to raise a CSE to get the VO changed to Local VO and then submitted his PPs. However, I have seen only one such case. Could you please provide me links to outland applicants who got a PPR from Ottawa. Just trying to understand if there s a reason behind why certain FSW applicants get it from Ottawa. Have you noticed any pattern? Is there something common among the applicants who received such PPRs?
Many FSW outland applicant (especially those with AOR in March and after) have received PPR from CPC-CTD-Ottawa. I will scan through the forum and share the links with you. In fact, many of the applicant from India (including myself) have stated that their files are being processed in Ottawa (based on GCMS notes). Let us see if PPR for such applicants come from the Ottawa office email id.