+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
That's usually a very positive sign. I guess your A11.2 has passed and the only thing left was security. Hope you can get PPR soon.

By the way, it seems your BG check has never changed into "not needed at this time"?

hyh1004 said:
Hi all,

CIC just asked me to pay RPRF. Does that mean my application is safe? I am an inland FSW applicant btw.

Thanks.

The request letter says:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable"

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiToCanada said:
That's usually a very positive sign. I guess your A11.2 has passed and the only thing left was security. Hope you can get PPR soon.

By the way, it seems your BG check has never changed into "not needed at this time"?
No. It has been in progress since March.

It is such a big relief for me because I was worried that my application would be rejected due to NOC code mismatch. I guess now I can calm down and just wait.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lahoria said:
Cut off was 462 and score was 464. So if 5 points are deducted for change in Age, the score lowers to 459.

you should be little worried because now they have reason to disqualify you

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
ImmiToCanada said:

Is change of BGC from not started to not needed and back to not started and vice versa a good sign, what does it mean.

cheers,
Rrk.

Jun 13, 2016
lavanyasaravanan23 said:
I got my AOR feb 28 and after that march 11 i got a request for ielt dosc upload. after that i dint get any update. when i checked online it is still showing MEdical -inprogress and docuemnts also inprogress.I'm little worried . do i need to request for gcms

-Lavanya
Can anyone please guide me for my above question.It will be really helpful . Do i really need to panic or should I wait

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
lavanyasaravanan23 said:
Can anyone please guide me for my above question.It will be really helpful . Do i really need to panic or should I wait
yes order the notes.

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyh1004 said:
Hi all,

CIC just asked me to pay RPRF. Does that mean my application is safe? I am an inland FSW applicant btw.

Thanks.

The request letter says:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable"
Are you a PNP candidate?

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.Mostafa said:
Are you a PNP candidate?
No I don't have a provincial nomination. I got GCMS notes which were created on May 15th. Only R10 was checked and the rest was Not Started.

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Lahoria said:
Cut off was 462 and score was 464. So if 5 points are deducted for change in Age, the score lowers to 459.
As per section 11.2,

Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) which came into force on January 1, 2015, requires officers to refuse an application for permanent residence from an Express Entry candidate if, at the time the invitation was issued, or at the time the officer received the candidate’s application, the candidate did not or does not meet the criteria to be eligible to be invited to make an application for permanent residence, or the candidate did not or does not possess the qualifications on the basis of which they were invited to apply.

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive an invitaition to apply (ITA) and the time they submit an application for permanent residence (APR) could lose points that were awarded to them for their age, which is one criterion used to establish their rank relative to other Express Entry candidates, and to determine their eligibility to receive an invitation to apply. Applications can be refused for this reason despite the applicant’s ability to meet regulatory requirements of the economic immigration program for which they have applied.

This temporary public policy will permit the exemption of candidates from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by CIC and the receipt of the resulting application by CIC.

I think the the other way you can save your application is by increasing the score by a couple of points check your application and see if you missed a couple of points some where or the possibility of increasing your English and/or French points

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Lahoria said:
It also says

Public Policy
In the view of the circumstances described above and pursuant to my authority under section 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), I hereby establish that there are public policy considerations warranting exemption from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA where the application of that section would have occurred due to a loss of eligibility or qualification for reason of the applicant aging between receipt of invitation to apply for permanent residence and the submission of the application resulting from that invitation, and for exemption from the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) with respect to points allocated to applicants on the basis of age under section 81 for Express Entry candidates only, where the applicant would no longer meet those requirements as a result of aging between invitation to apply and application.

This public policy does not constitute a complete exemption from the above-cited provisions, but only exempts applicants for failure to meet the requirements of these provisions due to an increase in reported age within the specified period. Applicants are not exempted from meeting other requirements under these provisions, or other requirements of the IRPA and the IRPR.

This public policy is effective January 1, 2015 until revoked by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration.

The Honourable Chris Alexander
Canada’s Minister of Citizenship and Immigration
Dated at Ottawa, this 31st day of December, 2014

It also says you might get an exemption (this only if you lost the points after the ITA i.e you age actually changed after ITA) (clearly understand if your age actually changed a few days before the ITA you will not qualify) but you never know until it actually happens. If I were you I will go through my application again try to find a couple of more points and find out if I missed anything.

What is your DOB and when did you get your ITA ?

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
lavanyasaravanan23 said:
I have the same case as you. I still have no update until now.

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
lavanyasaravanan23 said:
I got my aOR feb 28 and after that march 11 i got a request for ielt dosc upload. after that i dint get any update. when i checked online it is still showing MEdical -inprogress and docuemnts also inprogress.I'm little worried . do i need to request for gcms

-Lavanya
You need not worry on this.

The ielts score you uploaded may not be clear, that could be the possible reason why they have requested you to upload it again.
In mean time you can request for GCMS as well to know your updated status.

Jun 13, 2016
AngelsPlayer said:
You need not worry on this.

The ielts score you uploaded may not be clear, that could be the possible reason why they have requested you to upload it again.
In mean time you can request for GCMS as well to know your updated status.

thanks. I chekcked with my lawyer who helped me to extend my work permit she has asked me to check for the medicals. whether the document is submitted to cic. we went and checked today. They have forgot to send my daughters medicals to cic. do I need to request the doctor to attach any request letterto cic when she send s the medicals of my daughter

Jun 13, 2016
thanks. I chekcked with my lawyer who helped me to extend my work permit she has asked me to check for the medicals. whether the document is submitted to cic. we went and checked today. They have forgot to send my daughters medicals to cic. do I need to request the doctor to attach any request letterto cic when she send s the medicals of my daughter

Jun 13, 2016
can anyyou one suggest me whether I need to ask the doctor to keep a request letter along with the medicals of my daughter. The doctor is not in today so we are meeting her tomorrow. Did any one has faced this kind of issue.