+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I had ordered my first GCMS notes under Express Entry category on April 12th. I rushed into it. After following a few replies on different threads I realized I should have in fact ordered it under Permanent Resident category. I haven't received any response for the April 12th application yet. I don't think it will have the information I want even when it arrives.

I have ordered again under Permanent Resident category on April 23rd. I will have a long wait till I receive the actual GCMS notes I wanted. Can't complain cause I messed it up myself.

tatianatiana said:
did you request it under permanent residency or express entry? omg omg omg i might have made a mistake!

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
DOD said:
I had ordered my first GCMS notes under Express Entry category on April 12th. I rushed into it. After following a few replies on different threads I realized I should have in fact ordered it under Permanent Resident category. I haven't received any response for the April 12th application yet. I don't think it will have the information I want even when it arrives.

I have ordered again under Permanent Resident category on April 23rd. I will have a long wait till I receive the actual GCMS notes I wanted. Can't complain cause I messed it up myself.
i see. what was the exact type of application you chose? Do you remember?
;)

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
First time on April 12: Express Entry Profile

Second time on April 23: Permanent Residence

tatianatiana said:
i see. what was the exact type of application you chose? Do you remember?
;)

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
DOD said:
I didn't quite understand your question.

I went to the website https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do.
Since I am currently in Canada I ordered under Privacy Act.
Then I chose Department: IRCC>>Category: Individual /corporation present in Canada
Following the address details at the bottom of the page; I entered my email address>>Chose YES to requesting information on my behalf>>Category: Member of the Public>>Delivery Preference: e-mail
thank you for a very detailed response :)

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
tatianatiana said:
did you request it under permanent residency or express entry? omg omg omg i might have made a mistake!
Yea I ordered under "Permanent Residence". Its no biggie, you can simply order another one filling in the right type of record this time if you selected "Express Entry" previously.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)

Completing two months today. Going to order GCMS notes using http://www.visafile.info/

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)

Completing two months today. Going to order GCMS notes using http://www.visafile.info/
I used them to order mine, got it in 18 days. Although if you have some friends details like their Name, Address and Phone Number, you can order from https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ for just $5 CAD.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
What are GCMS notes? Can outland applicants apply for it too? How does one apply for it? When is a good time to apply for them during your application?

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Sanazeh said:
What are GCMS notes? Can outland applicants apply for it too? How does one apply for it? When is a good time to apply for them during your application?
GCMS document basically shows a log of remarks, reviews and actions taken by visa officers on your submitted application to CIC.
Yes you can apply for GCMS notes as an outland applicant; use visafile.info OR gcmsnow.com (costs up to $25)

There is NO fixed rule of law when to apply for GCMS notes, but you should wait a while after submitting your application if you want to see some meaningful progress in it. I know of one applicant who ordered GCMS notes after only 2 weeks and saw a lot of progress on his application, while another applicant ordered it after 1-2 months and no major actions had been taken. So it varies from person to person.

Hope this helps,... goodluck!

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
ordered my GCMS today. it's been 41 days, wanna see what's happening with my file.

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Guys I got my AOR on 9 March and quickly passed Medicals. On 13 March I was asked to provide wife's PCC from Singapore that I provided on April 20.

My BG Check is still not started. From the tracker I saw that I was among the 2-3 people who had that status while all others were in progress. I am getting worried. Is this normal ?

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
LizzyBob said:
GCMS document basically shows a log of remarks, reviews and actions taken by visa officers on your submitted application to CIC.
Yes you can apply for GCMS notes as an outland applicant; use visafile.info OR gcmsnow.com (costs up to $25)

There is NO fixed rule of law when to apply for GCMS notes, but you should wait a while after submitting your application if you want to see some meaningful progress in it. I know of one applicant who ordered GCMS notes after only 2 weeks and saw a lot of progress on his application, while another applicant ordered it after 1-2 months and no major actions had been taken. So it varies from person to person.

Hope this helps,... goodluck!
Thank you! Its been a month only, so I guess I will wait another month before ordering!

me2canada

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
1112 Financial Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12 March 2016
Med's Done....
passed 15 March
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting :)
LANDED..........
waiting :)
Hi All,

I am planning to order GCMS. I am FSW outland. I saw a couple of forum members had posted they can help in getting GCMS since they are from Canada.

how is that idea than paying 25$ to third party? Does GCMS order require personal questions that if shared will affect us?

Let me know if its a good idea.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
HudsonBanks said:
Well in that case please can you post a link to the CIC page where it's stated so we can all see & confirm. Cheers.
I am unable to trace it up. You might be right I feel. these days doing lots of reading on GCMS notes. So might have read it somewhere and hence said that.

Mumbai5

juliarhw

Jan 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One week into submitting RCMP and no updates... I am thinking about ordering GCMS now, but also don't want to worry too much if I cannot fully understand it....