+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hey all. I ordered a GCMS note on April 21 and got it today. It only took 8 days!

Good news is I see a lot of progress in my application. It seems that my eligibility is met (not passed yet), my R10 is passed, Criminality is passed and section A11.2 is Met. Security is not started yet, and I guess that's the most time consuming part of the process. All these changes happened on April 20.

My next due date on the note is May 19. I will probably request a new GCMS after that! ;)

TIMELINE:

FSW-Inland
AOR: March 12, 2016

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey niushad,

Warm congratulations on your progress :)

As FSW inland applicants too, I have a very similar time-line as yours. I ordered GCMS notes on April 19 , but I haven't received it. Would you mind confirming that you ordered your GCMS notes via https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/? I saw people mentioned www.visafile.info/, which seemed to be another way to obtain GCMS notes.

niushad said:
Hey all. I ordered a GCMS note on April 21 and got it today. It only took 8 days!

Good news is I see a lot of progress in my application. It seems that my eligibility is met (not passed yet), my R10 is passed, Criminality is passed and section A11.2 is Met. Security is not started yet, and I guess that's the most time consuming part of the process. All these changes happened on April 20.

My next due date on the note is May 19. I will probably request a new GCMS after that! ;)

TIMELINE:

FSW-Inland

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
niushad said:

TIMELINE:

FSW-Inland
Good news niushad.

Could you please share the 'update date' given in your notes and the dates when your BG changed from not started to not needed or in progress etc.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Background check changed to "Not Needed".

Do anyone have any idea as what it means?

And how much time it might take to get PPR?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Guys,
I ordered GCMS notes and got below reply, plz help

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on April 26, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic express entry profile concerning Mr. Abc

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number provided is not an express entry profile. Please provide clarification as to whether you are searching for the information pertaining to the file number mentioned on the request or if you are seeking information regarding the express entry profile.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by May 30, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Guys,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on April 26, 2016 for the following records:

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number provided is not an express entry profile. Please provide clarification as to whether you are searching for the information pertaining to the file number mentioned on the request or if you are seeking information regarding the express entry profile.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by May 30, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.
You need to have some cooling period post submission of your PR application. If you have submitted on 4th April 2016, then this is too short a time for your GCMS request to be entertained or processed. Pls refer the website, it states min. Cooling period Of processing of about 5 to 6 weeks required before your GCMS notes request is entertained.

Mumbai5

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
mumbai5 said:
You need to have some cooling period post submission of your PR application. If you have submitted on 4th April 2016, then this is too short a time for your GCMS request to be entertained or processed. Pls refer the website, it states min. Cooling period Of processing of about 5 to 6 weeks required before your GCMS notes request is entertained.

Mumbai5
Not exactly true, ordered mine 15 days after AOR. Just to clarify that there's no such thing as "cooling period" .

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Guys,

Are you sure you put in your correct file number (e.g. E000XXXXXX) when applying? Sounds like you filled in incorrect info.

Update: I suspect that you filled in "Express Entry" instead of "Permanent Residence" in type of record requested when filling in the forms for the GCMS notes. Once you submit your application for permanent residence your express entry profile seizes to exist because you're no longer in the pool.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
HudsonBanks said:
Not exactly true, ordered mine 15 days after AOR. Just to clarify that there's no such thing as "cooling period" .
Well that your case might be an exception, this is a stated fact on the cic website.

Mumbai5

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
niushad said:

TIMELINE:

FSW-Inland
That was really fast processing ;) did you order your GCMS directly from CIC or through a third party like visafile.info?
Excellent progress on your file, eligibility "met" means it has already been passed, IF all goes well and your security passes then you would be getting your PPR. Just so you know, the due date doesn't necessarily mean your file will be updated on that day, sometimes the visa officer just postpones the due date further.

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
mumbai5 said:
Well that your case might be an exception, this is a stated fact on the cic website.

Mumbai5
Well in that case please can you post a link to the CIC page where it's stated so we can all see & confirm. Cheers.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Kindly look at my timeline and answer my query:

ITA ----march 23

Submitted----April 19 (same day AOR) bg check NOT NEEDED.

April 21------bg check NOT STARTED and medicals PASSED, SCHEDULE A requested.

April 27----schedule A submitted.

April 28------Additional docs provided and BG check back to NOT NEEDED.

what could this imply with bg check.

Iam FSW OUTLAND, SINGLE........CRS 478, FSW 70.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
HudsonBanks said:
did you request it under permanent residency or express entry? omg omg omg i might have made a mistake!