+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Hi,

I have received Visa stamping on last week, i got COPR through Onatrio- OINP.
When i started to search for job before landing, got some positive response from Quebec.

So i have few doubts regarding moving to another province after landing in Toronto and staying for a weel.

If i am a PNP nomine does this mean i cannot live/work to other provinces? Let say I'm a OINP nomine failed to find a job before landing and decided to moved in Quebec after getting a job there,. Then here comes applying a citizenship DOES this affect my application?Huh

Can someone thru some light on this...

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$iv@ said:
Hi,

I have received Visa stamping on last week, i got COPR through Onatrio- OINP.
When i started to search for job before landing, got some positive response from Quebec.

So i have few doubts regarding moving to another province after landing in Toronto and staying for a weel.

If i am a PNP nomine does this mean i cannot live/work to other provinces? Let say I'm a OINP nomine failed to find a job before landing and decided to moved in Quebec after getting a job there,. Then here comes applying a citizenship DOES this affect my application?Huh

Can someone thru some light on this...

Thanks
Well, I certainly do not encourage using a PN as a backdoor entry into Canada.

I have written about this so many times. Check the below post -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5117759#msg5117759

IMHO, you should at least try to find a job and settle down in Ontario. If, in spite of your best efforts, you aren't able to do it, then you can consider moving to other provinces. As I always say, every provincial nominee has a moral responsibility to fulfill - that is doing their best to try and establish them in the province that nominated them.

Good luck and all the very best!

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
rain tomorrow?

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I certainly do not encourage using a PN as a backdoor entry into Canada.

I have written about this so many times. Check the below post -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5117759#msg5117759

IMHO, you should at least try to find a job and settle down in Ontario. If, in spite of your best efforts, you aren't able to do it, then you can consider moving to other provinces. As I always say, every provincial nominee has a moral responsibility to fulfill - that is doing their best to try and establish them in the province that nominated them.

Good luck and all the very best!

Hi Raj,

I am tryong to find a job in ontario, in case if i couldnt find one, but find a job in montreal, can i move to quebec after finishing landing procedures.
Then i will to find a one in ontario.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$iv@ said:
I am tryong to find a job in ontario, in case if i couldnt find one, but find a job in montreal, can i move to quebec after finishing landing procedures.
Then i will to find a one in ontario.
This might be possible legally. Once you have finished your landing, you are protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms which provides you with mobility rights (and lets you freely move/live/work anywhere in the country).

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
This might be possible legally. Once you have finished your landing, you are protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms which provides you with mobility rights (and lets you freely move/live/work anywhere in the country).
Hi Raj,

But somewhere, i read it will be difficult in getting citizenship if i moved to other province, is it true?
As i mentioned earlier, i am trying to find in ontario through online before landing in ontario, but if i find a job in quebec and not in ontario, i will land in ontario and apply my PR card and give my friend addresss then leave to quebec. But my intention will be keep trying in ontario, lets say after 1 year i find a job in ontario, will move there.

Will this affect my citizenship or PR card renewal??

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
$iv@ said:
Hi Raj,

But somewhere, i read it will be difficult in getting citizenship if i moved to other province, is it true?
As i mentioned earlier, i am trying to find in ontario through online before landing in ontario, but if i find a job in quebec and not in ontario, i will land in ontario and apply my PR card and give my friend addresss then leave to quebec. But my intention will be keep trying in ontario, lets say after 1 year i find a job in ontario, will move there.

Will this affect my citizenship or PR card renewal??
Citizenship has nothing to do with that and so will not be affected.

As he mentioned, you are protected by the Charter once you have PR.

anonGym

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamzakhobza said:
Citizenship has nothing to do with that and so will not be affected.

As he mentioned, you are protected by the Charter once you have PR.
but I think if you dont stay in the nominated province and you move to another province, then you will have difficulties when you renew your PR. They might not renew the PR

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
anonGym said:
but I think if you dont stay in the nominated province and you move to another province, then you will have difficulties when you renew your PR. They might not renew the PR
This is the one, i am talking about. For all province nominee's PR. We always wont get the job in the same province, people are moving to other province and getting citizenship. But dont know the exact check points and how to resolve that. Once we found, it will be useful for all PNP-PR.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sttaq said:
Yes indeed. I hope they start with all the left overs from March instead of moving to April.
Hi dear sttaq
They are not clear March AOR cases before starting April.
Because when we call or mail to IRCC they answerd wait for next March 2017 and don't reply before again.In case of any thing Else we contact you.
So I think rain will be but not for specialy for March Aorien,s.
We all get PPR soon INSHA ALLAH.
Fst/oitlander
Aor 05/03/16
Still waiting ppr.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
mian mian said:
Hi dear sttaq
They are not clear March AOR cases before starting April.
Because when we call or mail to IRCC they answerd wait for next March 2017 and don't reply before again.In case of any thing Else we contact you.
So I think rain will be but not for specialy for March Aorien,s.
We all get PPR soon INSHA ALLAH.
Fst/oitlander
Aor 05/03/16
Still waiting ppr.
The Feb/March 2017 time is the standard response a lot of people that are calling CIC are getting. Think about it, if you are a call center and have to deal with calls from all over the world, after a while you need to have a consistent response for the people calling in. Doesn't mean it will actually take you until March 2017 but it does indicate that between now and then, CIC plans to trickle down and resolve the applications which are past the 6 months waiting period. varies from case to case and where in the process your application is at the moment.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
So you don't think applications that are past 6 months are actually left behind? As they are of no more importance in terms of the %80 aim?

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
elmas said:
So you don't think applications that are past 6 months are actually left behind? As they are of no more importance in terms of the %80 aim?
hard to say, there is an element of meeting target numbers from CIC so I can see why people would think that. too much of a gray area. i'd like to stay positive and think otherwise.