+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rimmigrate said:
I understand that, but every profile and decision is different. Some from March AOR already got PPR and some from January are still waiting.

I would just want to know what BG in progress status mean in FSW Outland, but thanks for your reply. :)
Bg in progress means that your reviews are complete. Though bg checks have more do with security, but depending on how well you've presented your case, the visa officer might / might not carry out employment,job etc verification at this stage.
Also since your aor is 18th March, you complete the six month period only in mid September. But you're right, each case is assessed individually, so you never know!

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within few days :)

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
coolhyd said:
You need to show some evidence such as bank deposit, income tax, email communication etc.

Otherwise, it looks like a complete fraud even if it is genuine.
hello coolhyd,

even my exp is from a small company, iam fsw outland applicant.....my tension is mounting since i saw his thread on suspect fraud......even i was paid cash on hand, company is reistered and there are few evidences of company on internet.........however i got last 6 -7 months of my salary to bank from company's current account through cheque, but so stupid of me that i dint highlight those transactions in bank statements when i submitted them......im so tensed, its 3 months since file reached LVO but nothing yet.

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
canadianrrk said:
hello coolhyd,

even my exp is from a small company, iam fsw outland applicant.....my tension is mounting since i saw his thread on suspect fraud......even i was paid cash on hand, company is reistered and there are few evidences of company on internet.........however i got last 6 -7 months of my salary to bank from company's current account through cheque, but so stupid of me that i dint highlight those transactions in bank statements when i submitted them......im so tensed, its 3 months since file reached LVO but nothing yet.
Don't worry dude.
If there are any discrepancies, your employers will get a call to confirm your work experience.
And even after that if they aren't satisfied, the case officers might request an interview.
Outright rejection only on the basis of only lack of the Internet presence of the company or supporting documents is rare

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Your file is at NDVO not LVO. Also I really don't think you need to worry since you atleast have pay slips and bank records (if required)

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
canadianrrk said:
hello coolhyd,

What does your GCMS notes says?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
hello coolhyd,

Is that your current your job? By that I mean the latest job shown in your express entry profile? Apart from the reference letter, did you provide any other docs like appointment letter Etc? Did you submit the same bank statement in which your salary is credited? If it is then I don't really think you need to worry. Not all applicants work in big companies / ones which have a website. Considering that you've provided the reference letter with the employers contact details and your payslips(if this is your current job), then I think you're ok!

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
rimmigrate said:
Hi everyone. My AOR is 18th March
FSW Outland
My BG went in progress on 23rd July (No prior change to online CIC account). Eligibility still says: Review in Progress
Does it look like my PPR should be on its way or it just means that R10 check is done and okay?
Hi if this is the first or second time bg changed to in progress, I would say you are very close to having a decision on your application. This seems to be the trend.

All the best

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
coolhyd said:
What does your GCMS notes says?
as of now, A11.2 met and R10 ok at CIO and file moved to ndvo 12 days post aor....its 3 months since it moved to ndvo.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sabretooth1986 said:
Don't worry dude.
If there are any discrepancies, your employers will get a call to confirm your work experience.
And even after that if they aren't satisfied, the case officers might request an interview.
Outright rejection only on the basis of only lack of the Internet presence of the company or supporting documents is rare
Thank you for reply.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
canadianrrk said:
as of now, A11.2 met and R10 ok at CIO and file moved to ndvo 12 days post aor....its 3 months since it moved to ndvo.
You should order a GCMS notes and see what's happening. 11.2 is a good sign. Did your GCMS says, checked online for employer details ?

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
linandzou said:
Yes, you are right. I was paid by cash. And it is a three years part time job as lecturer, gained one year foreign work experience.
Do you have bank statements showing the same amount deposited (albeit by cash) every month?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
RitJ said:
Is that your current your job? By that I mean the latest job shown in your express entry profile? Apart from the reference letter, did you provide any other docs like appointment letter Etc? Did you submit the same bank statement in which your salary is credited? If it is then I don't really think you need to worry. Not all applicants work in big companies / ones which have a website. Considering that you've provided the reference letter with the employers contact details and your payslips(if this is your current job), then I think you're ok!
After i submitted my eAPR i quit the job and im not working currently and yes i submitted offer letter, reference letter....like as i said i submitted 6months bank statement in POF section, in those 6 months statement it has salary credited (name of company shown) but i dint highlight those statements.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
coolhyd said:
You should order a GCMS notes and see what's happening. 11.2 is a good sign. Did your GCMS says, checked online for employer details ?
no it dint say that, usually that line based on what i researched is shown only for CEC but not for FSW Outland.