03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
linandzou said:
I dont have the pay stub, the only thing I have it is some of the clients contact number and my colleagues' contact number.
I think that a stronger evidence would be something that is not other people`s confirmation. Usually a company has some sort of national registration number, that could serve as a proof of a company`s existence. Or the cached version of the website, if that website has gone inactive (see https://archive.org/web/). Or even dated emails with the company implying that you are an employee.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
linandzou said:
I dont have the pay stub, the only thing I have it is some of the clients contact number and my colleagues' contact number.
How did you get paid? Cash?

You might have deposited the money in a bank?

Did you file your taxes? If the employment was for one year, then you should have some proof.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Realben said:
If you were paid by transfer, do you have bank statement with the name of the company?
If you were paid by cheque, do you have a copy of the cheques?
Do you have the contact number of your former boss?
May be a business card, a contract, anything with the name of the company?
No, I dont think I can find any of these. It was a small company.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
res1 said:
I think that a stronger evidence would be something that is not other people`s confirmation. Usually a company has some sort of national registration number, that could serve as a proof of a company`s existence. Or the cached version of the website, if that website has gone inactive (see https://archive.org/web/). Or even dated emails with the company implying that you are an employee.

I dont think I can find these either. just check my old email, nothing found, must be deleted. too sad.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
How did you get paid? Cash?

You might have deposited the money in a bank?

Did you file your taxes? If the employment was for one year, then you should have some proof.
Yes, you are right. I was paid by cash. And it is a three years part time job as lecturer, gained one year foreign work experience.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
linandzou said:
Yes, you are right. I was paid by cash. And it is a three years part time job as lecturer, gained one year foreign work experience.
You need to show some evidence such as bank deposit, income tax, email communication etc.

Otherwise, it looks like a complete fraud even if it is genuine.

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
coolhyd said:
You need to show some evidence such as bank deposit, income tax, email communication etc.

Otherwise, it looks like a complete fraud even if it is genuine.
I agree with coolhyd on how it looks without all the evidence.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
linandzou said:
If you don't have any proof, then don't raise CSE.

Wait for the decision and pray that they overlook your employment claim.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
linandzou said:
Did you submit any your contract paper/reference letter/release letter/anything else?

rimmigrate

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2016
Hi everyone. My AOR is 18th March
FSW Outland
My BG went in progress on 23rd July (No prior change to online CIC account). Eligibility still says: Review in Progress
Does it look like my PPR should be on its way or it just means that R10 check is done and okay?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rimmigrate said:
Hi everyone. My AOR is 18th March
FSW Outland
My BG went in progress on 23rd July (No prior change to online CIC account). Eligibility still says: Review in Progress
Does it look like my PPR should be on its way or it just means that R10 check is done and okay?
There are still people waiting from January and February. You can expect to see something perhaps mid-September to early October.

If PPR comes before then its a bonus.

rimmigrate

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2016
JoacRy said:
There are still people waiting from January and February. You can expect to see something perhaps mid-September to early October.

If PPR comes before then its a bonus.
I understand that, but every profile and decision is different. Some from March AOR already got PPR and some from January are still waiting.

I would just want to know what BG in progress status mean in FSW Outland, but thanks for your reply. :)

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hey guys, I just may get a rejection very soon based on the gcms notes i received today, so wondering if you guys can offer any insight.

Background: At time of invitation, the minimum was 453, and i was just below. My main points in education came from bachelor degree of 4 yrs, and i had mentioned that i was enrolled in 2 years masters program in Toronto. So i got my high school (O and A level) equivalency done in order to surpass the running crs requirement at that time. I ended up with a 471. BUT- since there was no drop down menu in education section that said 4 year undergraduate degree AND secondary school diploma, and every other option that i tried wouldn't let the system increase my score- i ended up choosing 2 or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, guessing they would understand that it actually pertains to the secondary school diploma.

NOW- instead of taking the obvious into consideration, they have entirely disregarded the secondary school diploma which actually gives me enough points to meet minimum threshold of 453 and are only awarding points for bachelor degree.

All that considered, below is what i found as the latest assessment earlier this month...

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2016/05/21 07:03:29
Created By: JMXXXX Updated Date: 2016/05/21 07:03:29
Updated By: JMXXX8 Restricted: No Label: General Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: *** AGENT REVIEW 11.2 *** Review Required. A 11.2 assessment refusal. CRS Education points adjusted; score falls below the minimum. Education documents reviewed & ECA report verified on WES website. ECA issued 2016/02/08 reports the following credentials awarded by University of Cambridge International Examinations: in 2003 as equivalent to a secondary school diploma in Canada; in 2005 as equivalent to one semester of undergraduate study in Canada. These credentials do not equate to a second post-secondary credential; therefore 2nd post-secondary credential rejected. A third credential awarded by Middlesex University in 2010 is equivalent to a four year Bachelor's degree. CRS points awarded for the Bachelor's degree only.

Further, on the second page of the report it also says, application assigned to xxx, assigned by xxx, Due Date: 2016/07/30 ( technically 3 days away)

A month ago i also sent them an inquiry email telling them that my masters is now complete and uploaded relevant papers to prove completion, so they may consider that i have those points (although i understand it wouldn't apply since it wasn't completed at time of submission)

My major question here is (besides how could they just disregard the 30 points i obtained from secondary diploma and refuse to count only undergraduate, when they infact have the secondary diploma equivalence in front of them), that if the VO said 3 weeks ago that i am below crs minimum and a11.2 assessment refusal- why haven't i got a rejection yet? are they perhaps considering or referring to another VO? i remember reading that eligibility refusals come within 2 months, but i am now at 4.5 months since AOR.

my only way to raise a complaint is write a letter tomorrow and send for next day delivery if in case the 30th is the deadline for some sort of a decision. or does calling the cic helpline directly help at all here?

help please 8)

devnill

Dec 5, 2015
zezu said:
Background: At time of invitation, the minimum was 453, and i was just below. My main points in education came from bachelor degree of 4 yrs, and i had mentioned that i was enrolled in 2 years masters program in Toronto. So i got my high school (O and A level) equivalency done in order to surpass the running crs requirement at that time. I ended up with a 471. BUT- since there was no drop down menu in education section that said 4 year undergraduate degree AND secondary school diploma, and every other option that i tried wouldn't let the system increase my score- i ended up choosing 2 or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, guessing they would understand that it actually pertains to the secondary school diploma.
There is a chance that the officer could see this as misrepresentation. You misrepresented the points you have achieved. The guide for "2 or more certificates" doesn't mention anything about secondary school diploma

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-undergraduate certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Post-undergraduate diploma
Graduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
Graduate diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]
Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)
I don't think you have a case.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
As you mentioned, you tried to circumvent the system by putting in incorrect details. You can actually try to now create a new profile and put in your updated details.

Beyond that, you can try to raise a CSE to present the new details but I am not sure they will actually consider it.