+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThiagoSCF said:
It has been 5 days since I've uploaded the RPRF receipt and my "Review of submitted documents" status is still "Provided".

Usually, how much time does it take to update?
I think it doesn't get updated after that. I mean I paid my RPRF almost 2 months ago, it is still "Provided".

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syeduzair said:
How do we know which visa office is processing our application? And what's the benifit of knowing it?
You cannot know without ordering GCSM notes. If you know your VO, you can estimate how fast your application will be processed, based on other applications processed by that VO in this forum.

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppgm said:
Hey everybody!

Just updating! BG Check has changed to In Progress right now!! :D

It´s the second most beautiful screen ever!!!

Stay strong, PPRs will come!
So close now...

FSW Outland
AOR: March 1st
Medicals Passed: March 12th
Dead silence.... (GCMS notes showing everything ok, missing only Security) - last notes generated in 16/06 - file in Ottawa
BG Check In Progress: July 25th - Yey!!!

-- My process is the same as rafaellima above...hehe
Awesome news for you, encouraging news for the rest of us!

wolter88

Apr 27, 2015
Got my gmcs! Created on the 29 th of june

Cec outland
Aor: march 24 th 2016
Vo ottawa
eligibility: recommend passed on june 23 th
Medicals: passed on the 4 th of april
Criminality: passed on the 5 th of may
Security: not started

Assingment due date on the 22 th of july!..

Anyone knows what that means?

I hope to get ppr soon

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
wolter88 said:

Cec outland
Vo ottawa

I hope to get ppr soon
Due date does not mean anything. Don't get your hopes high (Not trying to demotivate just wanted to give you the real picture)

Jan End AOR are still waiting. Mar last week is atelast 2 months away.

Good luck

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
wolter88 said:

Cec outland
Vo ottawa

I hope to get ppr soon
Assignment due date is actually the due date to finish the last process in progress.. which means if they were doing Criminality check then it was the due date to that to finish it. and most chances are file remains same till the due date for next step.

ssumner81

Apr 16, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-16
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-09-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-16
LANDED..........
29-09-16
ppgm said:
Hey everybody!

Just updating! BG Check has changed to In Progress right now!! :D

It´s the second most beautiful screen ever!!!

Stay strong, PPRs will come!
So close now...

FSW Outland
AOR: March 1st
Medicals Passed: March 12th
Dead silence.... (GCMS notes showing everything ok, missing only Security) - last notes generated in 16/06 - file in Ottawa
BG Check In Progress: July 25th - Yey!!!

-- My process is the same as rafaellima above...hehe
Looks like im the same as you, but my AOR was 14th, so fingers crossed mine moves on the next week.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
Innana said:
Hi everyone, do we still have any inland PNP applicants from March who haven't got their PPRs yet?
According to the March Spreadsheet, 12 out of 15 Inland PNP got a PPR.

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Hi all,

ITA FEB 10
Score 1026
Submitted March 1st
AOR March 2nd

Review of eligibility: Review in Progress since March 2nd

A background check is needed: went in the first week to Under Review for a few days and now "Not needed at this time" (or something like that - it has been almost 5 months since then) Anyone else seen this for Background check?

Also I applied as CEC and it was changed to FSW after I submitted docs. Anyone else ran into this?

Thanks

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my GCMS Note today dated Jul 6th.

A little bit worry.

I have 2 year foreign work experience from two diffident companies, however 1 or 2 years foreign experience would make any diffidence, since the CRS point system awards the same point for 1-2 year foreign experience.

The note covers the verification call from Hong kong visa office, notes as below:

2016/06/22 Text: *******************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1****************************PA''s employment with Company A as technical manager from July 2009 to Aug 2010 confirmed genuine.

2016/06/02 Text: *********************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1**********************************Suspect fraud for PA's employment with Company B.

Company B is already closed, I asked the old manager to sign the letter, but the old company phone number did not work.

In this case, with only 1 year foreign experience, my CRS point remain the same.

So, do I need to worry and do something?

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
linandzou said:

A little bit worry.

I have 2 year foreign work experience from two diffident companies, however 1 or 2 years foreign experience would make any diffidence, since the CRS point system awards the same point for 1-2 year foreign experience.

The note covers the verification call from Hong kong visa office, notes as below:

2016/06/22 Text: *******************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1****************************PA''s employment with Company A as technical manager from July 2009 to Aug 2010 confirmed genuine.

2016/06/02 Text: *********************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1**********************************Suspect fraud for PA's employment with Company B.

Company B is already closed, I asked the old manager to sign the letter, but the old company phone number did not work.

In this case, with only 1 year foreign experience, my CRS point remain the same.

Hey, I don't mean to make you more worried than you already are, but IRCC may take this as misrepresentation (the word "fraud" is mentioned) rather than work experience issue. The common sense would be that you'd have no reason to falsify a year of your work experience because you wouldn't benefit from it points-wise, but I'd cover all the bases and not rely on an officer's judgement.
Since you already have the employment letter from your former manager, try finding an archived version of the website of the company, maybe you have old pay slips, deposit records or maybe even old business emails with that company's email address.
Then I'd raise a CSE, stating that you saw your GCMS, got worried because you thought that you would be denied visa because of the "suspect fraud", and make a case that company did exist during that time frame, and you did work there.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
linandzou said:

A little bit worry.

I totally agree with res1 on this one.
Don't let them think you committed a fraud.
Common sense is not Canadians strong suit. Do not rely on the officer's logical mind. They're trained to follow rules not to be logical.
Do you have pay stubs from that company? Or anything that could prove that you worked for them?
Then try to find a proof of registration of the company.

The thing is that even if you still have the points, the PR is not automatic. If the officer thinks or just feels there's something wrong with your application, he/she will deny the PR...
It's their call.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Realben said:
I totally agree with res1 on this one.
Don't let them think you committed a fraud.
Common sense is not Canadians strong suit. Do not rely on the officer's logical mind. They're trained to follow rules not to be logical.
Do you have pay stubs from that company? Or anything that could prove that you worked for them?
Then try to find a proof of registration of the company.

The thing is that even if you still have the points, the PR is not automatic. If the officer thinks or just feels there's something wrong with your application, he/she will deny the PR...
It's their call.

I dont have the pay stub, the only thing I have it is some of the clients contact number and my colleagues' contact number.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
res1 said:
Hey, I don't mean to make you more worried than you already are, but IRCC may take this as misrepresentation (the word "fraud" is mentioned) rather than work experience issue. The common sense would be that you'd have no reason to falsify a year of your work experience because you wouldn't benefit from it points-wise, but I'd cover all the bases and not rely on an officer's judgement.
Since you already have the employment letter from your former manager, try finding an archived version of the website of the company, maybe you have old pay slips, deposit records or maybe even old business emails with that company's email address.
Then I'd raise a CSE, stating that you saw your GCMS, got worried because you thought that you would be denied visa because of the "suspect fraud", and make a case that company did exist during that time frame, and you did work there.

I dont have the pay stub, the only thing I have it is some of the clients contact number and my colleagues' contact number.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
linandzou said:
If you were paid by transfer, do you have bank statement with the name of the company?
If you were paid by cheque, do you have a copy of the cheques?
Do you have the contact number of your former boss?
May be a business card, a contract, anything with the name of the company?