+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
NashMash said:
I've used the online application form that's given in CSE. I guess I should knock them again by uploading the renewed passport.
If that time you had uploaded a scanned copy of the new passport, they should have replied to you. What i have noticed is that if there is no uploads, only explanation in text, then no reply.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Today, got an E mail from Abudhabi Visa office. Requested to submit the following documents.

1. Schedule 4 (This was submitted at initial stage). However, requested again.

2. Annex A - NON-ACCOMPANYING DEPENDENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (form) -as follows

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue processing
your application, we request that you read the following and return the signed acknowledgment
attached to this letter within 45 days.

All family members, whether accompanying or not, are required to be examined at the same time as you.
The only exceptions are a spouse from whom you are legally separated but not divorced, or if you have
children for whom you do not have legal custody. These persons are not required to undergo medical and
background screening in connection with your immigration application. However, if they do not undergo
this screening, you cannot later sponsor them as members of the Family Class as they will be described
under section 117 (9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations which stipulates the
following:

117(9)(d) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their
relationship to a sponsor if subject to subsection (10), the sponsor previously made an application for
permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign
national was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

NON-ACCOMPANYING DEPENDENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

____ I wish to have my dependent, Mr./Mrs. _____________________________
________________, born on (mm/dd/yyyy) ___________________, examined at this time.
Attach four passport size photos and a copy of your dependent’s birth certificate with a certified
ranslation.)

______________________________ __________________
Name of Principal Applicant File Number
______________________________ __________________
Signature of Principal Applicant Date

Please provide your inputs

miyan007

Sep 20, 2015
can you explain me which Pcc you have submitted single or multiple whose who recieve ppr request. It's really urgent plz help

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
miyan007 said:
urgent query has anybody get ppr with local Pcc from police station .if someone work for two years in other from hometown and now living in hometown from 4 years . Pcc was attached from hometown is it necessary to get Pcc from other city also where I lived for two years
PCC normally address your clearance on a country so normally you do not need to submit for each cities you lived on a same country.
But it depends on PCC content. Does it states your clearance on a city or the Country? It should address your clearance on that country.

You can check CIC website how you can obtain PCC from a specific country.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
cvpa said:
Dear Julyers, hope you guys get your PPR soon!

Pending list:
@Link123 [07.14]
@naredont [07.18]
@Achievement [07.20]
@lbo1985 [07.21]
@SamKo [07.21]
@CanEEUser [07.23]
@Nashmash [07.30]
@MySky [07.30]
@abhishake123[07-30]

Hello Group members

i am new inn this group.

My file received by NSOI on 6 july 2015.
Please add me in this thread.

thanx

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello Everyone

i want to ask

once we get an ITA and send our file to cic, after very next day of reaching our file to cic, our IELTS get expired then we are eligible or not?

my next question is

my passport is going to expire in 2017 and i have given it(Xerox copy) to PNP with my file and still i did not receive any thing means no nomination till date.

will it be a good idea to renew it at this stage or should i wait?(i am worried, if i send the old copy of passport to visa office for stamping then i have very limited time for moving to canada to get PR CARD other)
once i get nomination and ITA, will the CIC ACCEPT MY renewed copy of passpot?

please give your comment in detail

Thankyou

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
sheoran87 said:
hello Everyone
i want to ask
once we get an ITA and send our file to cic, after very next day of reaching our file to cic, our IELTS get expired then we are eligible or not?
my next question is
my passport is going to expire in 2017 and i have given it(Xerox copy) to PNP with my file and still i did not receive any thing means no nomination till date.
will it be a good idea to renew it at this stage or should i wait?(i am worried, if i send the old copy of passport to visa office for stamping then i have very limited time for moving to canada to get PR CARD other)
Thankyou
When they issue PPR you have to land before your medicals or passport expires.
Also, they will only issue VISA on passports which have validity for 6 months and more and should have at least 2 blank pages.

You said that your passport is going to expire on 2017. NOT 2016. So you are safe on passport expiry thing if you get your PPR soon enough.
But since you already crossed your 6 month mark now it will be very hard to predict likeliness of your PPR email.
From <a href="http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html">this thread</a> there had been cases which went about 11 months of processing time.
It is very sad that you didn't get PPR in 6 month standard processing time.
Normally application processing takes more than 6 months time if your application has some problem. In your case MAYBE IELTS expiry date.

If I were you I would do a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) to your country of residence (CoR) and Ottawa there I would ask for status for my application, why it crossed 6 months time-frame, and ask if I need to provide new IELTS score and also explain passport expiry date problem.
  • CSE Ottawa: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
  • CSE CoR (Select Country and Click on appropriate link on new page you can see link to CSE| Enquiries>Case specific:): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Wish you very best!!

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Dear All Julyers,

You have crossed 6 month mark. It is very sad to see this list grow but not shrink.

I wish you guys get PPR very soon.
I'm in no position to suggest you anything since you are Julyers and I'm from Sep thus you have much more experience and you guys should have tried everything and read every related posts but check <a href="http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html">this thread for applicants waited/waiting for more than 6 months</a>.

Do a CSE to <a href="http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp">CoR </a>and <a href="https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx">Ottawa</a> and ask if your application has any slightest problem or not.

From what I've read and seen is that application crosses 6 month mark if application:
  • has some problem in submitted documentations
  • is not complete
  • though submitted, some document not found on application thus deemed incomplete application
  • encountered some kind of technical problem on CIC's system

Wishing for you guys.

Sadly, here goes the list:
<hr>
@sheoran87 [07-02??06]
@rickyufv[07-04]
@Link123 [07.14]
@naredont [07.18]
@Achievement [07.20]
@lbo1985 [07.21]
@SamKo [07.21]
@CanEEUser [07.23]
@Nashmash [07.30]
@MySky [07.30]
@abhishake123[07-30]

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
sheoran87 said:
hello Everyone

i want to ask

my next question is

Thankyou
Could you please clarify, I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly - have you gotten the ITA already, or not yet?
I'm not sure about the IELTS, sorry.

About passport - you can renew your passport post-ITA and even post-eAPR, you can submit it via a CSE and explain that you're doing that because your passport expires soon, that's not a problem.

miyan007

Sep 20, 2015
cvpa said:
PCC normally address your clearance on a country so normally you do not need to submit for each cities you lived on a same country.
But it depends on PCC content. Does it states your clearance on a city or the Country? It should address your clearance on that country.

You can check CIC website how you can obtain PCC from a specific country.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Thanks for your reponse yes my PCC states my current Address only and passport details .And its not possible to take pcc after 5 years from other city without any residence proof as i was living on rent in sectors in same city.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ellia said:
Could you please clarify, I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly - have you gotten the ITA already, or not yet?
I'm not sure about the IELTS, sorry.

About passport - you can renew your passport post-ITA and even post-eAPR, you can submit it via a CSE and explain that you're doing that because your passport expires soon, that's not a problem.
Hello Ella

i have applied for NSPNP Demand Stream and file reached their on 6/7/15 and now they are taking 9 month to give nomination so i am in that waiting.

thanx

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
cvpa said:
When they issue PPR you have to land before your medicals or passport expires.
Also, they will only issue VISA on passports which have validity for 6 months and more and should have at least 2 blank pages.

You said that your passport is going to expire on 2017. NOT 2016. So you are safe on passport expiry thing if you get your PPR soon enough.
But since you already crossed your 6 month mark now it will be very hard to predict likeliness of your PPR email.
From <a href="http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html">this thread</a> there had been cases which went about 11 months of processing time.
It is very sad that you didn't get PPR in 6 month standard processing time.
Normally application processing takes more than 6 months time if your application has some problem. In your case MAYBE IELTS expiry date.

If I were you I would do a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) to your country of residence (CoR) and Ottawa there I would ask for status for my application, why it crossed 6 months time-frame, and ask if I need to provide new IELTS score and also explain passport expiry date problem.
  • CSE Ottawa: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
  • CSE CoR (Select Country and Click on appropriate link on new page you can see link to CSE| Enquiries>Case specific:): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Wish you very best!!
first of thanx for your prompt reply.

i have applied for NSPNP Demand Stream and file reached their on 6/7/15 and now they are taking 9 month to give nomination so i am in that waiting.

thanx

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've called CIC and the agent was kind enough to inform me that my file has been transferred to Singapore VO on 2nd December. Apparently, I received a ghost email on 1st and 4th December. She advised me to apply for CSE on SVO's website.

My question is, as I'm becoming skeptical, can VOs reject application? Why is my application stagnant after it has been received by SVO?

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
Ghost email, just now! no change in CIC. AOR July 21st.