+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

pelouseinterdite

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-07-15
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
thank you guys! i hope this is the beginning of a busy week for cic, so no one will be left on the july list!

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi VishalV & All

I ordered GCMS notes, will they send PPR to email agency which i ordered GCMS notes. Please advise. I worried, if they sent to agency.

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
naredont said:
Me too..waiting
@naredont: You just crossed your 6 month mark. Hope you get PPR it soon.

Achievement said:
Not yet dear...waiting...
@Achievement: You are on the last day of 6 month mark. I wish you guys get PPR soon!

Tomorrow maybe? :) :) :)

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Achievement said:
Hi VishalV & All

I ordered GCMS notes, will they send PPR to email agency which i ordered GCMS notes. Please advise. I worried, if they sent to agency.
Maybe nothing to worry. I found this:

gorkhethito said:
received 2 ppr on 15th,seperate one for spouse to submit in new delhi VO ..again another ppr on 18th..wats goin on wth CIC...???

They didnt send ppr to my agency..only to me..i ordered gcms notes,thats only how they got my email address..my agency said they never mentioned my email in profile..god bless us...things are here and there always something new and surprising..

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorkhethito said:
received 2 ppr on 15th,seperate one for spouse to submit in new delhi VO ..again another ppr on 18th..wats goin on wth CIC...???

They didnt send ppr to my agency..only to me..i ordered gcms notes,thats only how they got my email address..my agency said they never mentioned my email in profile..god bless us...things are here and there always something new and surprising..

cvpa said:
Maybe nothing to worry. I found this:
Thanks Vishal & CVPA.

I ordered GCMS notes through visafile.com. In IMM form...they recorded their E mail address.

My concern of PPR E mail if they sent to Visafile. However, my EE profile i have mine.

Thanks for clarification.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just now, i made a call to CIC....

Agent replied that My file is in Abu Dhabi since September 2015.

Can't understand...why they keep so long time. They started BC from 25 November 2015. It seems they are slowest visa office across the Globe... :(

harwinder67

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Achievement said:

Can't understand...why they keep so long time. They started BC from 25 November 2015. It seems they are slowest visa office across the Globe... :(
If you are an outlander, having BC in progress may mean that your file is RFV (Ready For Visa). So sit back and relax, you should definitely get it within this month.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harwinder67 said:
If you are an outlander, having BC in progress may mean that your file is RFV (Ready For Visa). So sit back and relax, you should definitely get it within this month.
I hope so...counting days...

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achievement said:

Are you a PNP? What are your timelines..

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achievement, it will come for sure, as harwinder67 said your BG is still in progress which is a good sign. I also understand your feeling. My BG was in progress since october 2 and I had nothing, no news. But finally PPR came yesterday. So try to relax even if it's hard. it will come soon ;)

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casoard said:
Achievement, it will come for sure, as harwinder67 said your BG is still in progress which is a good sign. I also understand your feeling. My BG was in progress since october 2 and I had nothing, no news. But finally PPR came yesterday. So try to relax even if it's hard. it will come soon ;)
Congrats..All the best for your future in Canada

Thanks Bro. Hope to get mine...soon.

GregJ1989

Oct 29, 2014
Hey All.

So I have been monitoring this thread since the start of time. So checking it like everyday! haha!

I finally got PPR yesterday morning. When I originally submitted I was FSW Outland with LMIA. But then I got my TWP and moved to Canada a couple of months ago. So my PR was processed at the LVO in Pretoria.

My PPR came from the Pretoria office. But now im in Canada. I have emailed them and submitted a CSE asking if I should change my VO to Ottawa for the stamping, but have not received a reply. I have many worries about DHL my passport to Pretoria. I can get it there in 3 days, but still a little worried. I also didnt know if it was legal to post your passport accross international borders.

According to the guy at the CIC Call Centre, he says the Pretoria office wouldnt of generating the request if it wasnt possible. He also said requesting a change of VO will cause delays in my PR by at least a couple of months.

So what do you guys think I should do. Bite the bullet and send the passport all the way back to South Africa, or wait to see if they will change my VO to Ottawa?

Thanks for the help and keeping me sane for the last couple of months.

Also, I applied on the 16th of July. Received 2 AOR on 30 July. The same day my Medicals changed to Passed, Eligibility went to in progress as well as BG check in progress. It all happened on one day, and never heard anything till yesterday. No ghost emails nothing.

Thanks for the help!

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Congratulations GregJ1989!

Here goes the list:
<hr>
@Link123 [07.14]
@naredont [07.18]
@Achievement [07.20]
@lbo1985 [07.21]
@CanEEUser [07.23]
@Nashmash [07.30]
@MySky [07.30]

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GregJ1989 said:
Also, I applied on the 16th of July. Received 2 AOR on 30 July. The same day my Medicals changed to Passed, Eligibility went to in progress as well as BG check in progress. It all happened on one day, and never heard anything till yesterday. No ghost emails nothing.
Congrats Greg. Your case just shows that myCIC status updates are not useful and failed in its goal of helping to monitor or tracking app status.