+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
harshmaru said:
Noooooo...dont send the passport across the border..its illegal. and is clearly mentioned on your passport back page as well. ..(indian passport)

and its an international law
aru_nj said:
If you request, Cpc Ottawa will change your vo to network , lot of Indians had done it . This is the safest way to avoide future legal issues in Indian airports .
Thanks for all your responses! I think the technicality might permit to send me the passport to Canada - but I'd rather not do that, considering I'm already in the US on a visa. Don't want to get into trouble with two different authorities.

I will email CIC and explain them the situation, I'd strongly prefer a US address to post my passport. Hope they provide an alternative quickly. My wife has already sent her PP to delhi, at least that's going well :)

Ganrock1981

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
got PPR non 30-Dec-2015, Passport reached Ottawa on 5-Jan.
Checked by CIC today and application is closed approved.

Its a matter of waiting for passports to be sent back

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I called CIC to know my application status. I am too will cross six months soon by 20.

Gentle man(CIC call center agent) said that my application is in Abu dhabi visa office...He also stated that i need to wait till March..you should get before March some response....

I do not know what will happen. My BC has started since 25 November......It seems Abu Dhabi visa office is the slowest one...

Praying...Praying....

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
wolf_metallo said:
Thanks for all your responses! I think the technicality might permit to send me the passport to Canada - but I'd rather not do that, considering I'm already in the US on a visa. Don't want to get into trouble with two different authorities.

I will email CIC and explain them the situation, I'd strongly prefer a US address to post my passport. Hope they provide an alternative quickly. My wife has already sent her PP to delhi, at least that's going well :)
I am in sort of a similar situation. My wife is in India but I brought her passport with me along with a notarized authorization letter stating that she is giving me permission to carry her passport etc. But in my situation i will have to take a trip to India after COPR because you can not mail passport to India from Canada. We will complete the landing formalities together.

pelouseinterdite

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-07-15
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
Achievement said:
Dear All,

I called CIC to know my application status. I am too will cross six months soon by 20.

Gentle man(CIC call center agent) said that my application is in Abu dhabi visa office...He also stated that i need to wait till March..you should get before March some response....

I do not know what will happen. My BC has started since 25 November......It seems Abu Dhabi visa office is the slowest one...

Praying...Praying....
did he say why it will take more than 6 months? my background check started in november too... it seems strange that it's taking so long at this stage.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Achievement said:
Dear All,

Praying...Praying....
This is very strange and alarming for those of us waiting. My understanding was that we are processed at Ottawa and when PPR is sent they mention the local LVO. That is what I've seen from everyone's letter. I also saw someone post that they were told their application is processed at LVO but when they did CSE they were told its Ottawa.

I wonder if there is a possibility that the CIC person on the phone doesn't know what they are talking about. Anyhow this news is very distressing for those of us waiting, I hope we hear soon and don't have to wait until March.

Goodluck!

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pelouseinterdite said:
did he say why it will take more than 6 months? my background check started in november too... it seems strange that it's taking so long at this stage.
hotshot007 said:
This is very strange and alarming for those of us waiting. My understanding was that we are processed at Ottawa and when PPR is sent they mention the local LVO. That is what I've seen from everyone's letter. I also saw someone post that they were told their application is processed at LVO but when they did CSE they were told its Ottawa.

I wonder if there is a possibility that the CIC person on the phone doesn't know what they are talking about. Anyhow this news is very distressing for those of us waiting, I hope we hear soon and don't have to wait until March.

Goodluck!
He said you have to wait..No answer. Nothing known to him as he said it is in the system. I really do not understand why i need to wait till March as my BC has started from 25 November. Can not predict. He also suggest to call/send E mail to Abu Dhabi visa office to know my application status. I know nothing will be happen if i do that.

I am planning to send CSE for my daughter passport which is going to expire by April 2016. i already applied in Indian Embassy. Also, requested GCMS notes which will take to get by 12 Feb.

It's all in their hands. Just praying ...

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Achievement said:
He said you have to wait..No answer. Nothing known to just it is in the system. I really do not understand why i need to wait till March as my BC has started from 25 November. Can not predict. He also suggest to call/send E mail to Abu Dhabi visa office to know my application status. I know nothing will be happen if i do that.

I am planning to send CSE for my daughter passport which is going to expire by April 2016. i already applied in Indian Embassy.

It's all in their hands. Just praying ...
I think most of the time these agents know nothing. You should send a CSE after your 6 month period to both Abu Dhabi and Ottawa asking about an update.

Also to confirm your processing office, I think you should send a CSE to Abu Dhabi on letting them know that you will be providing updated details for your daughters passport and hence want to confirm if Abu Dhabi is the right office for you or you should be sending it to Ottawa through a CSE.

Goodluck!

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
I think most of the time these agents know nothing. You should send a CSE after your 6 month period to both Abu Dhabi and Ottawa asking about an update.

Also to confirm your processing office, I think you should send a CSE to Abu Dhabi on letting them know that you will be providing updated details for your daughters passport and hence want to confirm if Abu Dhabi is the right office for you or you should be sending it to Ottawa through a CSE.

Goodluck!
Thanks Dear

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
wolf_metallo said:

Do let us know the response of CIC. As you said said earlier, the safest way to send pp is to the US address.

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Wishes July-ers! Hope you guys get PPRs soon!

Lets Keep This List Moving:
<hr>
@ajay1989 [07.08]
@desperateCat [07.11]
@dan2thi [07.14]
@naredont [07.18]
@Achievement [07.20]
@lbo1985 [07.21]
@vishalv [07.22]
@pelouseinterdite [07.27]
@Nashmash [07.30]
@MySky [07.30]
@Miumiu [07.30] [PPR - 01.11]
@wolf_metallo [07.26] [PPR - 01.11]

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Achievement said:
Dear All,

Praying...Praying....
Hi,

I too will be crossing the six month mark soon & i think my application is in Abu Dhabi Visa Office too.

It doesnt make sense that we have to wait till march for getting a response. Just yesterday, one applicant received PPR from Abu dhabi visa office & that applicant had applied in end of August.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Any updates July AORs ?! ::)

Link123

Jan 15, 2015
Tomorrow is my last day of 6 months of processing. And looking around, I have already lost my hope.
NOTHING happens, some haphazard issuing of PPRs, Augusters are on full throttle already, no communication or feedback from CIC/IRCC.

To tell the truth, I'm furious. If nothing is wrong with the application, why just hold it???

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Link123 said:
Tomorrow is my last day of 6 months of processing. And looking around, I have already lost my hope.
NOTHING happens, some haphazard issuing of PPRs, Augusters are on full throttle already, no communication or feedback from CIC/IRCC.

To tell the truth, I'm furious. If nothing is wrong with the application, why just hold it???
Which is your VO ? Ottawa ?

It's not just your application. Most of the July Outlanders are still waiting. I think it must have something to do with the visa office.