+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

naresh2020

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
Miumiu said:
Same here. ECAS is back but with only two lines left... :( What happened to my other lines...
No access to ECAS.. Same Error message as below .. Any one still not able to access ECAS ? Especially July applicant ?

----------------------
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
naresh2020 said:
No access to ECAS.. Same Error message as below .. Any one still not able to access ECAS ? Especially July applicant ?

----------------------
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
Last week, i got the same thing. This week my ECAS is partially back with only 2 lines. By the way, I used my UCI to log in. I heard that some applicants who used Application Number to log in got the "We were not able to identify" message.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naresh2020 said:

----------------------

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Hi Naresh2020,

I don't have access to ECAS but Mycic is back after yesterday system maintenance.

Thank You

Alpha4906

naresh2020

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
Alpha4906 said:
Hi Naresh2020,

I don't have access to ECAS but Mycic is back after yesterday system maintenance.

Thank You

Alpha4906
Thanks Alpha4906

Same error message which I posted ? Just want to check.. Thanks

AcerSaccharum

Jul 22, 2015
I have no access using my Application number or UCI. I rang CIC last week two days after the message started to appear, and the call centre staff who answered didn't seem aware the site was down :(
This is seriously dragging out.... ???

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
I just saw news that Canada is going to resettle 25000 syrian refugees by Feb 2016. I guess this is the reason why our July applicants application is getting delayed. I guess we are in for long wait!!!!!
FYI
I am July 8 FSW outland applicant and my background check went to progress on Oct 29. No update after that!!

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ajay1989 said:
I just saw news that Canada is going to resettle 25000 syrian refugees by Feb 2016. I guess this is the reason why our July applicants application is getting delayed.
We're not delayed yet. June DM batch took place exactly month ago.

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still same error with ECAS...im logging using UCI but no luck...on mycic there is no update

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
ajay1989 said:
I just saw news that Canada is going to resettle 25000 syrian refugees by Feb 2016. I guess this is the reason why our July applicants application is getting delayed. I guess we are in for long wait!!!!!
FYI
I am July 8 FSW outland applicant and my background check went to progress on Oct 29. No update after that!!
Hmmm....Similar situation mate... ::)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
anarsoul said:
I'm talking about majority. Consider ordering GCMS notes to understand what's going on with your application.
Is it possible for FSW outlanders to order GCMS notes ? or is that option only reserved for FSW inlanders andd other streams only ?

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalv said:
Is it possible for FSW outlanders to order GCMS notes ? or is that option only reserved for FSW inlanders andd other streams only ?
I've already ordered GCMS notes. I paid 25$ and did the order through lawpoint.ca. But it takes 45 days to get the file.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
This wait is killing us all. Last week of NOVEMBER.
Tuesday Gone! and nothing in ECAS. Hoping for Thursday and Friday. Its been almost a month, CIC hasn't finalized a batch yet. NB: December is a short month. I am not expecting much work/efforts from them. :'(