+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Camaro

Star Member
May 6, 2015
sujani said:
Hello toe2head....dont worry ur application is approved...whn u call cic go for application status option...i called cic two times and i got confirmation by second time...
Sujani,

As you mention we can select application status option instead of Express entry from IVR?
I have tried multiple time to contact CIC but no body has revealed any thing about my status.

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Yes if ur ecas shows decision made thn go for application status option..but do not mention tht somebody asked you choose tht option...i just told thm tht DM in my ecas n i want to knw its status and the guy asked me few security questions n thts it...

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
sujani said:
Yes if ur ecas shows decision made thn go for application status option..but do not mention tht somebody asked you choose tht option...i just told thm tht DM in my ecas n i want to knw its status and the guy asked me few security questions n thts it...
I told u not to worry

PrincessGudiya

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toe2head said:
Of course, I uploaded all family's medical pass result which they got medical exam for open work permit last year, as those were still valid.
However, upon the request to submit medical exam result for PNP, CIC sent me totally different format's medical result form, and the panel physician where my family did medical exam for open work permit didn't agree to update the form while the previous medical exam results
are still valid and still can be referred.

Accordingly, I made another appointment for my family's medical exam, and have been waiting for EE's progresses so far. Frankly, I don't understand what are different between previous medical and the other one to get my PNP processed because we gonna do "Exactly Same
Medical Exam" for my family, but the panel physician's staff said it shouldn't be filled out with result of previous one...

Also for your information, here I attached all lines of my ECAS status as below. I got the line# 5 when I was asked to pay RPRF.

Permanent Residence (ECAS)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 25, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on July 25, 2015.
4. Medical results have been received.
5. We sent you correspondence on September 17, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I have a similar timeline. I paid my RPRF on 16th Sep as well. no update since then. I really hope I get DM soon like your application...
Congrats !!

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
rjoy.singh said:
Your dm is positive because they asked you to pay rprf right that means it's positive
If CIC asks for rprf and then the status becomes decision made..does it mean that the chances of approval are high?

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
sujani said:
Hi sujani, thank you for your advice! My friend got DM last night. I showed her your comment. She called CIC this morning. The lady wouldnt answer her directly, yes or no. But she told my friend that she shouldn't worry about anything as everything will be all right for her (my friend)! After this comment, I doubt that my friend will be refused PR! ;D ;D ;D

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Tel her not to worry...bec cic agents wnt care if its refused or approved..thy would tel the outcome for sure if thy look into her file...tht lady on phone might not see any decision may be..or thy might have instructions at wht stage thy can reveal information...hope for the best...

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
FSW Inland applicants. Please update the sheet at https://goo.gl/SomuQI

Praveenhp

Mar 23, 2015
After a ghost email, my ECAS shows DM. But my online appln doesn't show anything. Any idea when can I expect to see some updates? Hope I hear some good news.

My status in ECAS:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 30, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 30, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 11, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2015.

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How often you guys check ECAS after paid RPRF ? I am the only crazy guy that check it 4 - 5 a day?

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
For my case see the following timeline:
Category: FSW PNP (Outland)
ITA received: 23-May-15
App submitted: 17-July-15
AOR:17-July-15
Additional document Schedule 4 and 4A Requested 23-July-15
Additional document Schedule 4 and 4A Submitted 24-July-15
Additional document Schedule A Requested: 29-July-15
Additional document Schedule A Submitted: 5-Aug-15
Medical passed
BC: Not started yet
ECAS in Process with 4 lines
They did mention about the document request line related to Schedule A in ECAS but didn't add the lines for the documents requested related to Schedule 4 and 4A in ECAS. Is it normal and happened with others??

Moreover, its over a month submitted Schedule A and nothing moved forward. Even BG check has not been started yet??

Today my details in EE profiles are as follows:
Application Status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling and interview: Not needed at this time (What does it means)???? :eek:
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time (What does it means)???? :eek:
A final decision has been reached: Not Started

vishal2390

Feb 5, 2013
mechanical95 said:
For my case see the following timeline:
Category: FSW PNP (Outland)
ITA received: 23-May-15
App submitted: 17-July-15
AOR:17-July-15
Additional document Schedule 4 and 4A Requested 23-July-15
Additional document Schedule 4 and 4A Submitted 24-July-15
Additional document Schedule A Requested: 29-July-15
Additional document Schedule A Submitted: 5-Aug-15
Medical passed
BC: Not started yet
ECAS in Process with 4 lines
They did mention about the document request line related to Schedule A in ECAS but didn't add the lines for the documents requested related to Schedule 4 and 4A in ECAS. Is it normal and happened with others??

Moreover, its over a month submitted Schedule A and nothing moved forward. Even BG check has not been started yet??

Today my details in EE profiles are as follows:
Application Status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling and interview: Not needed at this time (What does it means)???? :eek:
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time (What does it means)???? :eek:
A final decision has been reached: Not Started

man FSW takes tooòooooooo long to process. Not sure why. Even some are eligible for CEC, CIC process them under FSW.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Thanks for reply.
For background check: it is stated as "Not needed as this time".
When i looked into general explanation icon this means that they have not received the PR application yet. However, I have already submitted my application in 17-July-15. What does it means?