+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi there,
Just now I checked my 1st AOR letter and found the following paragraph:

Let us know
If your circumstances change you have to let us know. To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit(www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp)
select the office that serves the country in which you are
living, and follow the directions for "Case Specific Enquiry."

I clicked the link provided above, it directed me to the "Visa offices outside Canada: Countries / Territories and corresponding Canadian visa offices"

My question is: is that means my application will be processed outside Canada? or the 1st AOR is a template, and all of you got the same paragraph mentioned above?

Can anyone check your 1 AOR and reply to me?

mmemme24

Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
My home address on the ECAS shows the address in my home country, while the mailing address shows my current address in Canada. Is possible that CIC deliver my case to the VO in my home country?
How can I check where does my application processed?
Any reply will be appreciated.
I have the same problem. In ecas, my home address is my current address in Canada, but my mailing address shows one of my former addresses in US.
I changed it online two weeks ago but still no update. Yesterday, I sent an address change case specific enquiry as well. I hope it does not become an issue later.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
I called CIC just now to report my address issue, the CIC agent said he can't check which Visa Office is processing my application. But if it is a technical problem, I can send a CSE. After the call, the agent send me an email with the online CSE form. I still considering whether to fill the form or not, and if the CSE will delay my application.

I contacted an immigration consultant and he told me that PR application under PNP category are always processed within Canada. Who can justify this? :)

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
I_love_van said:
Yes. I have not received this line, a little bit worry, not sure whether it means that documents are not complete..
My ecas has not changed since Aug.12, I am EE BCPNP though. Many CEC applicants applied behind me have got DM and PPR.
Hey ... don't worry about this line ... because I got this line on Sept 9... with DM

So, I don't think this line matters ...

hope you get DM soon .... all the best...

cheerss

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
I_love_van said:
I called CIC just now to report my address issue, the CIC agent said he can't check which Visa Office is processing my application. But if it is a technical problem, I can send a CSE. After the call, the agent send me an email with the online CSE form. I still considering whether to fill the form or not, and if the CSE will delay my application.

I contacted an immigration consultant and he told me that PR application under PNP category are always processed within Canada. Who can justify this? :)
hey .... yes...your agent is right PNP applications are always processed inside canada... and regarding your two address on ecas .and may be when you applied for EE you or your agent mentioned your home address in residential address that is on your passport and current in mailing address...that is canadian address....

cheerss

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
christy23 said:
hi am working in Canada and my wife is in india , I do have a doubt regarding the ppr ,cic is going to send ppr to mycic ,what aBout my wife ,whether her ppr request and case automatily send to home country VO,and mine in Canada or both case be moved to india,for permenant resident travel documents
Hey .. mine same case as urs....U r the primary applicant ?? If yes,,,... cic will send ppr to primary applicant for both of you....,,means you will get ppr for yourself and ur wife and then you have to submit both passports and photos..

cheerss

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hello i paid rprf fee today...n my case is same like christy23, my husband is in india...if we get ppr thn how should do landing...i am planning to india n while coming to canada we both plan to land together...is this a gud idea?

christy23

Aug 22, 2015
hi sujani, whats your plan regards submitting passport,are you planning to change the visa office to india, any suggestion

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hi christy23, i will ask my husband to send passport to me in csnada n i will send both passports to office in canada. As we are PA its better i think to do from our side..have u planned abt landing..

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi there,
Just now I checked my 1st AOR letter and found the following paragraph:

Let us know
If your circumstances change you have to let us know. To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit(www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp)
select the office that serves the country in which you are
living, and follow the directions for "Case Specific Enquiry."

I clicked the link provided above, it directed me to the "Visa offices outside Canada: Countries / Territories and corresponding Canadian visa offices"

My question is: is that means my application will be processed outside Canada? or the 1st AOR is a template, and all of you got the same paragraph mentioned above?

Can anyone check your 1 AOR and reply to me?
Hey dear , I also have same in first AOR it clearly says for FSW , CEC the visa office is express entry. Which means u don't have to send application to particular visa office , u just have to apply online. For changes also u must notify online only ( not to particular visa office). Probably they only known and decide what visa office it will be processed.
Which ever visa office it is ....hope it is fast and positive
Good luck

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
sujani said:
Hello i paid rprf fee today...n my case is same like christy23, my husband is in india...if we get ppr thn how should do landing...i am planning to india n while coming to canada we both plan to land together...is this a gud idea?
hey .. yeah its your decision .. yes, you can do that.......you go to India then come back with ur husband ... just get your husband's passport asap .. because it takes 15-20 days with registered post from India...

cheerss

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
christy23 said:
I heard its illegal to send passport from india, any idea...

hey ..that's okay ... you can get passport by post from India .... do it with registered post as you can track registered post on indianpost website and put it in some thick envelop... do it asap . because it will take 15-20 days .. may be more depending on location of ur home city...

cheers

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hi APSTAR, thanks for info...does rrpf fee payment confirms ppr? Kind of worried...n u have any idea about landing procedures? Appreciate ur help