+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
cic.gc.ca said:
I have seen timeline of three people here who submitted rcmp and got approval. One got ppr after 15 days of rcmp submission and other one got ppr after one and half month and the third person submitted the rcmp record in April and didn't get ppr until July, he was last active on July. I assume he got ppr in July and then never came online.
Hmm... I think I got PPR ;D

"Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing and we need your passport and the documents listed below in order to make a final decision.
Please read carefully all information and instructions set out below and complete the steps accordingly.
Visa Validity:
Once issued, permanent resident visas usually expire on the date of expiry of your medical examination results, which in your case is 27/05/2016. If there is an earlier date of expiry on your visa(s), that is because the passport validity of you or one of your accompanying dependents expires before the medical examination expiry date.
You and all your accompanying dependents must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the visas cannot be extended.
Documents to submit:....."

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LusiLee said:

"Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing and we need your passport and the documents listed below in order to make a final decision.
Please read carefully all information and instructions set out below and complete the steps accordingly.
Visa Validity:
Once issued, permanent resident visas usually expire on the date of expiry of your medical examination results, which in your case is 27/05/2016. If there is an earlier date of expiry on your visa(s), that is because the passport validity of you or one of your accompanying dependents expires before the medical examination expiry date.
You and all your accompanying dependents must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the visas cannot be extended.
congrats.....

and sad for you rjoy.singh....

this is 2nd rejection right if i am not wrong?

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic.gc.ca said:
I have seen timeline of three people here who submitted rcmp and got approval. One got ppr after 15 days of rcmp submission and other one got ppr after one and half month and the third person submitted the rcmp record in April and didn't get ppr until July, he was last active on July. I assume he got ppr in July and then never came online.
Good search but i was asking for approval for RCMP only for now. How much time does it take?

My application is under BG process. ECAS never started? What step should i expect for my application?

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LusiLee said:

Visa Validity:
Congrats LusiLee. Looks like your application moved really fast. You submitted your application on July 01, 2015.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
LusiLee said:

Visa Validity:
Congratulations LusiLee

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Lusilee,
Congrats. May I ask through which category did you apply for PR? CEC or FSW or PNP?
Are you from visa-exempt countries?

Thank you.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
LusiLee said:

Visa Validity:
congrats. so happy for you. 1st ppr for July applicant group :)