+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KingOfGoodTimes and @cic.gc.ca

Hi! :) My sister's RCMP was requested and submitted on aug. 10.
Her ecas changed to decision made on sept. 4 and even until today the RCMP is still showing as "provided"

rmkphillips

Sep 9, 2015
Hi Guys

I am new to the group, I submitted my application, received AOR and they started processing my application July 16th. My ECAS went into the in process stage 3 weeks ago.

First thing I heard from them was to today - request for RCMP check, they require it within 7 days, I went and got the check this morning and was told it would take over the 7 days, has anyone else had problems like this? If it doesn't come in time, would a letter of explanation and the receipt from the station be good to keep my application in process until the check comes back.

Any advice would be great! Congrats to everyone with DMs - great to see the July applications moving so quickly!! ;D

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
j0an said:
@ KingOfGoodTimes and @ cic.gc.ca

Her ecas changed to decision made on sept. 4 and even until today the RCMP is still showing as "provided"
Thanks, that's good to know

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
rmkphillips said:
Hi Guys

I am new to the group, I submitted my application, received AOR and they started processing my application July 16th. My ECAS went into the in process stage 3 weeks ago.

First thing I heard from them was to today - request for RCMP check, they require it within 7 days, I went and got the check this morning and was told it would take over the 7 days, has anyone else had problems like this? If it doesn't come in time, would a letter of explanation and the receipt from the station be good to keep my application in process until the check comes back.

Any advice would be great! Congrats to everyone with DMs - great to see the July applications moving so quickly!! ;D

they give you 2 months or 60 days to submitt the RCMP.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
j0an said:
@ KingOfGoodTimes and @ cic.gc.ca

is your sister pnp nominee ?

rmkphillips

Sep 9, 2015
they give you 2 months or 60 days to submitt the RCMP.
[/quote]

My letter states that I have 7 days and my EE profile states it must be provided by Sept 16th. I thought this was strange too, as I had seen 60 days on other peoples.

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
rmkphillips said:
Hi Guys

where do you live? go to nearest big city and they will give it to you right away.

rmkphillips

Sep 9, 2015
mtrx said:
where do you live? go to nearest big city and they will give it to you right away.
I'm in Edmonton, with the finger prints they need to be sent to Ottawa for processing. I spoke with staff at CIC on the phone and they told me a letter of explanation and proof that they are being processed will be fine if they do not come in time, and then I can upload through case specific!

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
rmkphillips said:
I'm in Edmonton, with the finger prints they need to be sent to Ottawa for processing. I spoke with staff at CIC on the phone and they told me a letter of explanation and proof that they are being processed will be fine if they do not come in time, and then I can upload through case specific!
i'm glad you figured it out.

mmemme24

Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does every one eventually get a request for RCMP at some point?
and if that's the case, can I just be proactive and do it before they ask?

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
mmemme24 said:
Does every one eventually get a request for RCMP at some point?
and if that's the case, can I just be proactive and do it before they ask?
According to Officer in My RCMP office, who himself is immigrant, told me that RCMP with Fingerprints is only requested when they have multiple people with same first name, or if they find anything confusing and he told me to save my money and just get the regular RCMP. I, however requested fingerprints as well and I had it sent to my address. Just to be on safe side. I got the fingerprints in 1 week. However, CIC may not need it.

mmemme24

Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtrx said:
According to Officer in My RCMP office, who himself is immigrant, told me that RCMP with Fingerprints is only requested when they have multiple people with same first name, or if they find anything confusing and he told me to save my money and just get the regular RCMP. I, however requested fingerprints as well and I had it sent to my address. Just to be on safe side. I got the fingerprints in 1 week. However, CIC may not need it.
Thank you. I am thinking of getting one just to save some time in case they ask.

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
mmemme24 said:
Thank you. I am thinking of getting one just to save some time in case they ask.
be careful though. I think it is only valid for 2 months from the date of issue. not too sure about it.