+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:
Did you order a new GCMS notes
Yes., i should be getting them around 8th jan.

I know my file traveled from cio sydney where they did R 10. review., and was transfered to cpc ottawa., now if they are transfering it to vienna vo, this just seems pointless..

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
yelena said:
Yes., i should be getting them around 8th jan.

I know my file traveled from cio sydney where they did R 10. review., and was transfered to cpc ottawa., now if they are transfering it to vienna vo, this just seems pointless..
You can check in which visa office your file is currently getting processed.

I sent a mail to Cpc Ottawa last week and got a revert that the file is process with them

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:

I sent a mail to Cpc Ottawa last week and got a revert that the file is process with them
Ok. But dont you need some valid reason to ask them about vo?

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
aru_nj said:

I was reading through the August AOR thread today. It seems all cases are with CPC-O initially if applying from outside. Once they send the email for passport, we will have to send them a request to assign a local VO, and then send the passport to the designated local VO. Here's the conversation (somewhere halfway down the page): http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-august-2015-t332574.3480.html

If this info is correct, then we shouldn't be worried with the fact that the application is still with CPC-O.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
wolf_metallo said:
I sent the request to the New Delhi office yesterday, and here's the response I got:

"As your application is in progress at the visa office in CPC-Ottawa you will have to contact that visa office for any information on your application.

A permanent resident application submitted to one of the Case Processing Centres (CPCs) in Canada will normally be sent for further processing to the visa office responsible for immigrant applications from the applicant’s country of current residence. If, however, the applicant has not been legally admitted to their country of current residence for one year, the application may be sent to the visa office responsible for the applicant’s country of citizenship. This may be a different visa office. "

When I visited the CPC-Ottawa page, they said that we can request only if we are WITHIN CANADA or applied from the U.S. I have sent a request using the generic CSE form, now hoping for the best.

However, I'm now wondering - if my application date was 26th July and New delhi office still hasn't received my application - does it mean that it'll take a really long time for my PR? Shouldn't they be informed for background check or further processing by now??

Any thoughts?
The Manila VO also replied to me with the same "word template" as New Delhi VO

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:

whats the email of CPC Ottawa? I sent 2 CSE Ottawa asking where is my application being processed but they never replied..

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Got my PPR email today.. AOR 20 July

anyone residing in US ? I have heard we cannot send passport across international border or outside the country.

do i have to request a local visa office?

can anyone know this situation or been through this issue?

Help will be greatly appreciated.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
kennyandchen said:
whats the email of CPC Ottawa? I sent 2 CSE Ottawa asking where is my application being processed but they never replied..
Questions about Temporary Resident Visa applications submitted within Canada
Instructions:

We will only answer questions sent in one of the official languages – English or French.
Make sure that you include your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) to help us identify your application.
Do not send repeat enquiries, this includes sending the same enquiry by multiple means, as it creates confusion and can delay our reply.
Fax: 613-946-6059

Email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Questions about Permanent Resident Visa applications from within Canada and the U.S. ONLY
Instructions:

See Frequently asked questions below before asking a question.
We will only respond to enquiries regarding Permanent Resident Visa applications currently being processed at CPC-O.
Note: As of January 1, 2015, to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Federal Skilled Trade (FST) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC) programs, you must first create an Express Entry profile and be invited to apply.
By email
For US and Canada

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chdboy25 said:

anyone residing in US ? I have heard we cannot send passport across international border or outside the country.

Congrats chdboy25. I think ottawa is the visa issuing centre for Canada and US residents. US residents can confirm. There was one US resident on the aug thread who recently got his PPR

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
chdboy25 said:

I just answered you in other thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/people-residing-in-us-who-got-ppr-can-send-passport-by-mail-to-canada-t391153.0.html;new#new

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
aru_nj said:
I just answered you in other thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/people-residing-in-us-who-got-ppr-can-send-passport-by-mail-to-canada-t391153.0.html;new#new
I saw that. Thanks Aru_nj

i am not sure if i have to raise the CSE to NY or LA office as my state comes under jurisdiction of LA office. or everyone in US get their PPR processed through NY office. if you can confirm from your friend.

AcerSaccharum

Jul 22, 2015
Just got my passport request omg so happy I could cry !!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Timeline:
CEC/FSW Inland
AOR 17 July 2015
Ghost email October 28

This is an awesome way to end the year :)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my:) congradulations to everyone getting ppr letters now :) finally!