+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
This is happening to everyone right now I think. Got multiple reports of ECAS not accessible now, including mine myself. No need to panick, as they are probably updating something..

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL you would think that they would put up a "under maintenance" sign or something of the sort on the site.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rainman400 said:
LOL you would think that they would put up a "under maintenance" sign or something of the sort on the site.
This is so lame.
For some people, they cant access their ECAS at all. For some others, like me, i can log in and see my name and addresses and all, but the details of the application disappeared! After "If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.", there is nothing there!

Greenhorn

Nov 10, 2015
Relieved to know that it is happening to all - means site under maintenance on something like that. Well, no movement for me since last two weeks. Hope to get either the ghost mail or the DM soon.. The wait is killing...

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
Miumiu said:
This is so lame.
For some people, they cant access their ECAS at all. For some others, like me, i can log in and see my name and addresses and all, but the details of the application disappeared! After "If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.", there is nothing there!
Same thing for me!

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Greenhorn said:
Relieved to know that it is happening to all - means site under maintenance on something like that. Well, no movement for me since last two weeks. Hope to get either the ghost mail or the DM soon.. The wait is killing...
What is ur time line Greenhorn?
My Bg check in progress started 2.5 weeks back and no update since then.
I am FSW outland and AOR is in July 8

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Hi Guyz,

I was asked for US PCC and applied for it a week back. As per Fedex tracking no., it has been received by the FBI office. Now is it just the waiting game of 9-10 weeks to get the clearance letter or is there any way to know the stage where the PCC request is lying with FBI..?

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
This is so lame.
Do you use UCI number to login to ECAS? or Application Number?

Daniel-buoy

Jun 11, 2015
Miumiu said:
This is so lame.
I have the same situation. CIC probably update ECAs every Tuesdays.
Let's hope for the best !!!!

Greenhorn

Nov 10, 2015
ajay1989 said:
What is ur time line Greenhorn?
My Bg check in progress started 2.5 weeks back and no update since then.
I am FSW outland and AOR is in July 8
ajay1989, I guess we have similar timelines -

ITA - June 26
AOR - July 9
Medicals - July 15
BG in process - October 30
Number of applicants - 2 (me and my spouse)

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
I believe it's not a maintenance, it's someone screwed up a database of EE candidates. I can login with UCI, but there's no my application there. It appears that application itself (not a PR application, but ECAS software) works, but there's nothing in DB.

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Greenhorn said:
ajay1989, I guess we have similar timelines -

ITA - June 26
AOR - July 9
Medicals - July 15
BG in process - October 30
Number of applicants - 2 (me and my spouse)
Yes Greenhorn. We have similar time line. Hope we will hear something soon

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Any idea why ECAS not working :eek:

naresh2020

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
noelvsleon said:
Any idea why ECAS not working :eek:
Not working for the last 2 days.. May be a technical problem or a Batch update.. Not sure..

Hope waiting patiently is the one we can do now..