+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
macast said:
Could somebody please change my info in the spreadsheet I enter 12 instead of 2.
done

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i must say this spreadsheet is managed very well.... good job admin....

:) :) :) :)

I got my medical passed and BG shows in progress but still no access to ECAS.....

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ntwkengg said:
i must say this spreadsheet is managed very well.... good job admin....

:) :) :) :)

I got my medical passed and BG shows in progress but still no access to ECAS.....
May i ask, what does BG mean? Background check?? And how long ususually does BG take? Thanks.

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Hi guys,

Can I join here? Actually I am about to send my application last week but I have been hit by the bug after the update.
I have just submitted my application and received my AOR today.
Good luck to us! :)

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
reivax said:
Hi guys,

Can I join here? Actually I am about to send my application last week but I have been hit by the bug after the update.
I have just submitted my application and received my AOR today.
Good luck to us! :)
Welcome!! :D

baadshah8464

Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pk_2015 said:
Guys,

I was getting bored refreshing the forum page :p. Thought of creating an excel for the July gang. Please use the following link to view or enter your data. I will create some summaries.

To View
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H4kGaTXyo8g5RRjE76MLaKWRnxG0U3HLo6Er9x4WdX4/edit?usp=sharing

To Enter
http://goo.gl/forms/LrsW0aIx75

submitted

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LusiLee said:
Guys, is the local VO send AOR2?
Could be possible,because after reading your post I checked my 2nd AOR.
Its style is different from the 1st AOR,ITA and other papers from CIC.
I mean there is no footer in this stating some 'IMM' stuff(left corner),something in the center and right corner.

Its a kind of plain word paper.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
pav said:
I mean there is no footer in this stating some 'IMM' stuff(left corner),something in the center and right corner.

congrats! did you get an email notification?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
pav said:

Can you please share your 2nd AOR with us after deleting your personal info.

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
congrats! did you get an email notification?
Thanks ultra99,
yes I got email notification that I received a message in CIC.

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alijumani said:
Can you please share your 2nd AOR with us after deleting your personal info.
here is the main part,rest is same how to contact cic if situation changes:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 07/24/2015. You applied to Federal Skilled Worker Program- FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for Federal Skilled Worker Program. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
pav said:
here is the main part,rest is same how to contact cic if situation changes:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 07/24/2015. You applied to Federal Skilled Worker Program- FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for Federal Skilled Worker Program. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.
I have applied on the 22nd, FSW, but no updates yet. Could it be that they put the application on hold because I have a Pregnancy Deferral Letter?

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
I have applied on the 22nd, FSW, but no updates yet. Could it be that they put the application on hold because I have a Pregnancy Deferral Letter?
Could be, coz your medical won't be clear up until that time and without passing medicals CIC doesn't proceed further.