+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb buddy how are you man... its been a long time - i thought you were already in canada by now :(

anyway this is good news - i believe appilcation is in final stages, background checks also looks like they are complete. Its not unusual for them to ask for this information... but i think PPR mail will come within 3-4 weeks after you send this information

good luck buddy
Still alive and kicking.. and waiting.. you??
CANNOT believe they are asking this after all this time.. what a.. $*%

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hello,

I'm an FSW-O who received PPR today.

Citizenship: United Kingdom
Visa Office: London

AOR: 25th January 2017
Medical Passed: 16th February 2017
ADR (Travel History): 17th May 2017
Interview Request: 10th July 2017
Interview Held: 3rd August 2017
IP2: 3rd August 2017
PPR: 10th August 2017

Wow an Interview. Congratulations btw. What was the interview about?

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
I got GCMS notes today from cic but my medical shows passed in notes and in my cic account medical shows still being reviewing
I don't know what's right n ......

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Application Approved guys. Passport ready for pickup. Thanks guys. Been a long journey..one I started on the 24th of October 2015 by taking the IELTS test. Lots of ups and downs since then but it has all been worth it. Got until January 2018 to travel so I will get on that flight at a suitable time. As many as are still waiting, don't lose hope. The good Lord will grant you your heart desires.

FSW Outland
NOI - December 17, 2015
Ontario Application - January 21, 2016
Ontario Nominated - Dec 28, 2016
e-APR January 14, 2017
Passport Request - July 27, 2017
Maple Leaf - August 9, 2017
Processing: Ottawa - London - Accra

Reactions: hearobear

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Congratulations

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application Approved guys. Passport ready for pickup. Thanks guys. Been a long journey..one I started on the 24th of October 2015 by taking the IELTS test. Lots of ups and downs since then but it has all been worth it. Got until January 2018 to travel so I will get on that flight at a suitable time. As many as are still waiting, don't lose hope. The good Lord will grant you your heart desires.

FSW Outland
NOI - December 17, 2015
Ontario Application - January 21, 2016
Ontario Nominated - Dec 28, 2016
e-APR January 14, 2017
Passport Request - July 27, 2017
Maple Leaf - August 9, 2017
Processing: Ottawa - London - Accra
Congratulations

Reactions: maplecity

1IslandGirl

Jun 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question. I notice most people elect to conduct the "landing" procedure at a border as opposed to visiting their local IRCC office. Why choose to go to the border instead of IRCC office? Is it quicker? Less hassle?

Thanks in advance.

malican

May 24, 2016
Hi all! Have been away for a while.. little frustrated after 2,5 years of this process (OINP victim ;))
Today I received this message from CIC.. anybody familiar with this? (2nd one for my husband and kids as well?)

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Height (in CM) and eye color details . This information is required for yourself and each of your dependants. This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/07
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/07
Hey Ingeb! Nice hearing form you... Didnt realise you are still awaiting PPR. But this request sounds very much like PPR. Was it a letter type thing and you have a page to fill out with about 4 fields? Anyway, if it isn't you surely sound like you are close to the end! Hang in there!

dds2010

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello everyone,
I received PPR. Thank you everyone for your contributions. I hope the applicants, waiting for PPR, receive it asap.

AOR: 15th January, 2017
Medical Passed: 2nd February, 2017
ADR (US PCC): 8th February, 2017
RPRF: 12th May, 2017
IP: 12th May, 2017
PPR: 7th August, 2017
Many Congratulations!!

What is your category? Did you apply from the US?

pellow88

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,

So a summary of the interview for those who requested:

The interview letter asked for my birth certificate and updated proof of funds, along with the generic list of documents everyone has to bring (this includes a new Schedule A, updated travel history and a few other things).

When I arrived at the Canadian High Commission, the security guards were surprised that somebody had a visa interview, and even with my appointment letter, they still made some calls to confirm before letting me in. You can't take your phone or other electronics in, but there are lockers and you keep the key. The interview rooms are modern, although the glass is much thicker than any other embassy I've been to.

The interviewer was friendly and I felt it was a very relaxed, if not formal, conversation. After looking at my passport and birth certificate, he asked some questions about my employment history, such as how long I worked for, what my duties were, etc. I was then asked about my plans for Canada. I told him I have plans to start a business and had documents showing this, which he asked to see. I was also asked why starting this business in Canada would be better than doing this in the UK, which I could explain.

At this point the visa officer said he would approve my visa. The interview lasted 50 minutes, and I think it would've been longer if I didn't have a settlement plan. I also think that having this plan for what I wanted to do in Canada was very important. While he makes the decision, he was not involved in administration, which is why there was a delay between the interview and PPR: somebody else handles that side of things.

I didn't need my updated Schedule A or many of the other updated documents, although I had them with me.