+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

superdad

Jun 3, 2016
HI guys, just to let u know. you are not alone. I am 23 Jan 2017 Ao, skilled worker outland, Ontario nomination. My background hasn't changed at all. Still waiting.

Reactions: Smile24x7

Anfield185

Jul 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-01-2017
Got Maple Leaf on my passport stamped today !!!
Finally got it with the COPR
I'm waiting on my passport to be returned from Ottawa. Can I ask did you receive your COPR along with your returned passport as a paper document or was it electronic via MyCiC account? Thanks.

Anfield185

Jul 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-01-2017
Hi Anfield,
When did you send your passports?
I sent it on Tuesday August 1. They e-mailed today to send them a FedEx label as I have a flight back to Europe later this week and need the document returned in order to fly. Hopefully I will have in back in my possession by Wednesday.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all! Have been away for a while.. little frustrated after 2,5 years of this process (OINP victim ;))
Today I received this message from CIC.. anybody familiar with this? (2nd one for my husband and kids as well?)

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Height (in CM) and eye color details . This information is required for yourself and each of your dependants. This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/07
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/07

Reactions: manojraja

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
PPR!!!!:) What a journey?! I think my wait was even harder because almost 2 months ago they told me I was approved, yet still no PPR (like they were dangling it in front of me...lol). VO is Kingston. You guys would have seen that 2 days ago I raised a CSE - not sure if that triggered it b/c I still haven't gotten a reply and my app status is still IP2. Either, if you've passed the 6 mth timeline it doesn't hurt to raise a CSE. Good luck to everyone waiting - it's just a matter of time.
Congratulations!!
Now you have provided a little hope inside of me.My case is similar as yours. On June 21 2017, I also received an email saying my application has been approved. I also called IRCC twice to ask them about my application and they said "Congratulations, your application has been approved" ... I just have to wait patiently and that's what I was doing. on 1st August 2017, My application has crossed the 6 month timeline. That was a point I started to get hopeless and frustrated and started thinking I might fail in immigrating to Canada. On Monday 7 August I decided to raise a CSE, until now nothing has happened but after reading your post I am again starting to gain hope.... Thank you and Congratulations......

manojraja

Mar 11, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
Hi all! Have been away for a while.. little frustrated after 2,5 years of this process (OINP victim ;))
Today I received this message from CIC.. anybody familiar with this? (2nd one for my husband and kids as well?)

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Height (in CM) and eye color details . This information is required for yourself and each of your dependants. This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/07
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/07
Congratulations! It's the golden email

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ingeb buddy how are you man... its been a long time - i thought you were already in canada by now :(

anyway this is good news - i believe appilcation is in final stages, background checks also looks like they are complete. Its not unusual for them to ask for this information... but i think PPR mail will come within 3-4 weeks after you send this information

good luck buddy

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems every Pakistani on this forum is facing this dreaded security screening.
not every, have seen many already with PPR. But yes - SS list is dominated by them...

TBH you just have to get used to this... Thats just the way of the world unfortunately... a friend was telling me it takes 3 hrs on average to clear US customs for a Pakistani flight, a colleague i know got his US visit visa after 8 months... thats just how the world is currently, nothing surprising about it.

Reactions: shaheerjaved

Yo!han

Dec 22, 2016
Hello Friends,
I look up to you, Jan people for a better understanding of my status. I am FSWO, my AOR is 28th March. I became IP2 on 12th July. My agent has sent a status inquiry to Ottawa office and below is the reply she got:
"
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.
"
It seems a long time to remain in IP2. Is there any further processing or checks that are required once application has been approved? Will it be of any help to order GCMS after application is approved?

Thanks for giving your insights, friends.