MY TIME LINE
AOR JAN 23 2017
Medicals Passed February 22
BG NN--> IP February 22
ADR (ECA) --> March 3 , Submitted March 22
ADR (Travel History) --> March 23 , Submitted March 23
BG IP-->NA March 24
BG NA-->IP2 April 23

So , next thing is PPR right? And how long Is gonna take to get the golden email ?

Thanks
Yes, next step is PPR. In general, majority of the CIC Inlanders received their PPR mail on the same of their BG IP2. There are some exceptions cases as well. You can safely assume that you may get your PPR at anytime soon.
All the best. :)

Labda41

Apr 22, 2017
Are there guys who've gotten the PPR on a weekend or should we assume the final clearance prior to ppr happens only on weekdays

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Labda41 said:
Are there guys who've gotten the PPR on a weekend or should we assume the final clearance prior to ppr happens only on weekdays
I'm also wondering about this. My BG changed to IP2 around 4:30pm EST (10:30pm local South African time) on Friday, so I'm curious as to when I'll get that PPR.

happybelly

Mar 29, 2017
INLAND
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
AOR Received.
03-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2017
Baji81 said:
Yes, next step is PPR. In general, majority of the CIC Inlanders received their PPR mail on the same of their BG IP2. There are some exceptions cases as well. You can safely assume that you may get your PPR at anytime soon.
All the best. :)
Thanks, that is really helpful.

Also, for the exception, do you have the estimation of how long we can get PPR? Three weeks? Three months?

Thanks again.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
happybelly said:
Thanks, that is really helpful.

Also, for the exception, do you have the estimation of how long we can get PPR? Three weeks? Three months?

Thanks again.
It will be a week time at Max.

Hope Positive

Apr 13, 2017
Hii Everyone!!

Just a quick question, RCMP request comes in which step of the immigration process? and what steps needs to be done by CIC after RCMP Request?

Thanks.

happybelly

Mar 29, 2017
INLAND
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
AOR Received.
03-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2017
Baji81 said:
It will be a week time at Max.
My have been more than 2 weeks. Looks like I am extremely exceptional

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Hope Positive said:
Hii Everyone!!

Just a quick question, RCMP request comes in which step of the immigration process? and what steps needs to be done by CIC after RCMP Request?

Thanks.
During the BG IP(1) process. In this period only R10, criminality validations will be assessed.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
happybelly said:
My have been more than 2 weeks. Looks like I am extremely exceptional
Don't worry mate. Some times, being extremely exceptional helps to gain a lot of patience in our real life. You'll definitely get your PPR soon.

All the best.

VITbman

Apr 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon
heena303 said:
hi

Do we need to select visa office in express entry post ita??
No, it's up to CIC distribute your case to certain VO based on their workload.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Can_Dream said:
Hi,

There are three dates in the Application Status.

We received your application for permanent residence on XXXXXXXXX.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application on XXXXXXXXX.
We started processing your application on XXXXXXXXX.

Which one is the AOR date in this?

Regards.
Where are you seeing these dates + description. My application status within myCic is giving a generic statement.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
VITbman said:
No, it's up to CIC distribute your case to certain VO based on their workload.
Thanks dear. So how they decide I am inland and outland? I am in canada on study permit. I applied in ee based on previous experiences in India and got nomination from oinp human capital. I came in Canada 2016 september (8 months)

May i consider pnp inland or ouland?

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Mthornt said:
This may help...

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

Hope it helps you and the people who wants some clarity on BG status.
Well mentioned. God bless you

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see a lot of users mentioning BG status IP2. My BG is currently in NA status. My query is, if I didn't monitor my account for few weeks and during that time, my application when to IP1 and then got into NA status again, is there a way I would get to know?

eAOR - 14th January 2017

Following is what I see on my status page:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. (Not sure what date this status changed. But it was sometime in February)
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Would appreciate any insights from the above status which experienced members can share.