Background not applicable since feb.

Deepti1920

Feb 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,
I am PNP-O AOR Jan 26. I mailed CIC to enquire about my UCI number and also the status of my file. They replied back stating that my file is with CIO Sydney NS. Any idea how long does it take for our file to move from CIO to LVO? or are our files going to be processed there.
Thanks in advance!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Deepti1920 said:
Hello Folks,
I am PNP-O AOR Jan 26. I mailed CIC to enquire about my UCI number and also the status of my file. They replied back stating that my file is with CIO Sydney NS. Any idea how long does it take for our file to move from CIO to LVO? or are our files going to be processed there.
Thanks in advance!
Usually after medicals are passed, file is transferred to LVO.
If there has been a few changes in your BG earlier and now if the BG states "Not applicable" then it indicates that your file is at LVO.

Kindly update your timeline in signature.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Zennn said:
Hi,
Thank you for your post.

However I don't think that your Bg goes to Ip after your security is done. There are many cases in which Bg-Ip is done when security has begun.

Also there have been several cases where Bg-ip has been on for months (rare cases) but it's happened.

I am a Fsw-Outland , Jan 1, 2017 AOR and my Bg-ip is there since March 31, 2017
For majority of the cases, BG goes IP twice in their entire process. During the first change (IP1), R10, criminality assessments will be done and second time, Visa officer will be made decision on our application. He/She will only made decision on our application only if everything is clear. Again,this is the trend I have been noticed for majority of the cases and it is not necessary that every applicant should undergo this trend. There are exceptional cases as well. For instance, some people reported that they have received PPR even without single change to BG. It doesn't mean that their application didn't go through all validations like medical, criminality, eligibility and security. It is all depends on the agent who is reviewing the application and how he/she is updating the status.

Every application is unique and it can't be comparable with others. If you are struck-up at one status for quite sometime, then the best way to understand insight of your application is by ordering GCMS notes.

Hope it helps :)

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Hopefully some movement for us all this week!

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Ichowdhury said:
Hi Baji and other senior/active members in the forum,

So what is the BG trend for PNP Outland currently.

My BG turned to NA on April 20. Before that it was, ".... the next step is to conduct the background check..."

When can I expect the next movement?

eAOR - Jan 31

PNP-Outland.

Please pour your comments guys..
That means your R10, criminality checks are done. Your file might be promoted to next stage (Eligibility assessment).

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, after going to IP2, my application was declined, apparently some irregularities in my work experience due to an off campus work permit whilst working for one of their banks.

Long story short, I need to reapply, which is a huge issue.

Couple of questions, how do i go about re-entering into the EE pool and will I get refunded the RPRF fee that was paid for the earlier PR?

Any help here will be massively appreciated.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
zhaff2004 said:
Guys, after going to IP2, my application was declined, apparently some irregularities in my work experience due to an off campus work permit whilst working for one of their banks.

Couple of questions, how do i go about re-entering into the EE pool and will I get refunded the RPRF fee that was paid for the earlier PR?

Sorry about your Rejection.

Have you received the response just now?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
zhaff2004 said:

Apologizes to hear this news. Don't. Give up and try your best by reapplying it. Would you mind to give some more details (if possible)?

If you want to re-enter to pool, I think you have to re-create a new profile and regarding the refund, please refer the below CIC site.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/refunds/rprf.asp

All the best.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
zhaff2004 said:

Sorry to hear it. So Did u claim points for work permit during ur off campus job (during study period)?

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
Apologizes to hear this news. Don't. Give up and try your best by reapplying it. Would you mind to give some more details (if possible)?

If you want to re-enter to pool, I think you have to re-create a new profile and regarding the refund, please refer the below CIC site.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/refunds/rprf.asp

All the best.
Thanks, I'll reapply today. I've noticed that the points required are significantly lower as well.

What happened is that i applied with four years work experience under cec, of which one was professional experience whilst completing my final year of university with a pgwp.

I got declined this morning due to the fact that experience gained under pgwp is ineligible, irrespective of what work was done. I wasn't aware of this, hence the rejection

All in all, a huge inconvenience, waste of money and a tremendous waste of time, but what to do :(