AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quickfixit1111 said:
Hello guys,

I finally got the email few minutes ago. Despite checking my cic account almost 5 - 6 daily. I am very grateful to God for making my Canada dreams come through, after studying for so long just to be in this country. This is to encourage everyone waiting to keep thinking positively and thank God for only Him can make this happen.

Details:
CEC Inland
EE Profile created: Dec 21
ITA: Jan 4th
AOR: Jan 25th
Medical Passed: Feb 24th
BG IP: Feb 24th
BG NA: April 19th
BG IP2: April 21
PPR: April 21

Thanks everyone, I believe in due time we will all receive our Golden Email. I am so happy tonight, cannot stop thanking God and even sleep.........muah muah muah
Congratulationsss 8) 8)

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
quickfixit1111 said:
Hello guys,

I finally got the email few minutes ago. Despite checking my cic account almost 5 - 6 daily. I am very grateful to God for making my Canada dreams come through, after studying for so long just to be in this country. This is to encourage everyone waiting to keep thinking positively and thank God for only Him can make this happen.

Details:
CEC Inland
EE Profile created: Dec 21
ITA: Jan 4th
AOR: Jan 25th
Medical Passed: Feb 24th
BG IP: Feb 24th
BG NA: April 19th
BG IP2: April 21
PPR: April 21

Thanks everyone, I believe in due time we will all receive our Golden Email. I am so happy tonight, cannot stop thanking God and even sleep.........muah muah muah
Congratulations and always think positive no matter what situation it is. You'll definitely have piece of mind. Regarding the status, I know many people were feeling sad/worried about their status because people who applied later are getting updates. One thing I would recommend stop comparing our application with others. Every case is unique and every case will take their own time. CIC has clearly mentioned that the total processing will take 6 months from AOR date. If we missed something or a query from CIC then this may even go further. Instead of counting how many days completed from the day we submitted eAPR, please start counting the number of days still left for 6 months period. This way, you'll be more excited /relaxed than worried because of nearing to six months. I know, it is very easy to say all these things and very difficult to control our feelings. CIC agents/ Visa Officer are also like us and we are more worried about one application they have to review thousands of applications. Worrying too much will only increase our blood pressure levels. :)

Everyone will get PR as long as they submitted all the required documents.

I wish everyone all the very best with their process.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
learncourse04 said:
Does anyone know what might be the issue my application IP2 since April 14 not PPR email yet

CEC Inland application
Have you checked the Promotion folder or Spam folders? Please try to contact CIC to understand the status. Technically, you should get an email on the same day of BG IP(2) as all other CEC Inlanders got that way only.

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
Have you checked the Promotion folder or Spam folders? Please try to contact CIC to understand the status. Technically, you should get an email on the same day of BG IP(2) as all other CEC Inlanders got that way only.
my bg changed to IP2 yesterday and I'm yet to receive it as well. I figure it'll show up by Monday or so.

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,

Visa office location in bengaluru has changed. Please keep in mind while going to submit the passport

Unit No - 405 , Level-4, 3rd Floor, Prestige Atrium,
Central Street, Bengaluru - 560001
Landmark : Opposite to Empire Hotel
from 17 April 2017

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
DamhaSirah said:
No movement in my application ever since medical passed on 31 January :(
Sorry to hear. You are the one who started this thread and many people included myself benefited a lot. Nevertheless, Don't worry and all our prayers with you. Hopefully, you'll see some movement to yor application.

Good luck :)

Labda41

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys, I've been following this forum closely and it has helped alot. My background check just changed to IP2 so I'm hoping to get the golden e-mail today or in the next few days.
eAPR - Jan 27
AOR - Jan 28
Med passed - Feb 26
BG check - Remained as NS until around 4th or 5th of April then changed to IP1
BG NA - Yesterday 21st April
BG IP2 - 1hr ago, 22nd April

How do u guys put ur status on the left timeline? I just registered to the forum

heebaarora

Mar 13, 2017
DamhaSirah said:
No movement in my application ever since medical passed on 31 January :(
Same here but with different timelines:

FSW Outland

AOR: 28/01/2017
Medicals: 01/03/2017

After that no change at all, not even in BG status (NA)

We can only wait !!!!

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
Baji81 said:
Sorry to hear. You are the one who started this thread and many people included myself benefited a lot. Nevertheless, Don't worry and all our prayers with you. Hopefully, you'll see some movement to yor application.

Good luck :)
Lol, yeah I started the thread, glad people still remember me, I haven't been very active on the forum since October after getting my ITA. Thanks a lot for the prayers.

heebaarora said:
Same here but with different timelines:

FSW Outland

AOR: 28/01/2017
Medicals: 01/03/2017

After that no change at all, not even in BG status (NA)

We can only wait !!!!
Agreed! But the wait is torturous! :mad:

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, busy week. Checking my profiles and emails and no updates. Any PNP (inland/outland) getting updates?

happybelly

Mar 29, 2017
INLAND
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
AOR Received.
03-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2017
learncourse04 said:
Does anyone know what might be the issue my application IP2 since April 14 not PPR email yet

CEC Inland application
MY BG 2 IP since April, 4, still waiting...

Don't know why