+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
s_spiff said:
Last status was "application is in progress. The next step is background check"
Seems like they wanted to start your criminality check and found this error.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
s_spiff said:
Did you got PCC exactly like they want from India? People on forum were saying it should be date and address specific, does it?
And what is your AOR date and country of residence?

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
s_spiff said:
Are you sure that you submitted your Indian PCC bcoz the CIC message you posted says they did not find the PCC document.

s_spiff

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
AOR is January 31st. Country of residence is USA. PCC instructions on CIC's website does not specifiy if the letters should provide dates/addresses. In fact, both FBI and Indian PCC do not address date/addresses.

s_spiff

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
ThunderCookie said:
Are you sure that you submitted your Indian PCC bcoz the CIC message you posted says they did not find the PCC document.
Yes both PCC's (from FBI and Indian Consulate) were scanned into a single PDF for me and another separate pdf for my dependent and uploaded.

ankrey

Jan 15, 2017
s_spiff said:
Based on what I see, nope.

The Indian PCC for both of us is of the format: "Certified that no adverse information in respect of <Name>, holder of passport (Passport #) issued on 22-April-2016 will render him ineligible for grant of travel including visa for Canada". There is no date that it specifically covers.
your PCC is older then the 6 months, that may be the reason.

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
s_spiff said:
So I just got a message saying they've cancelled my application since I did not provide the PCC for India. I have included both PCC's (from FBI and India), for both myself and the dependent. Is it possible that there was a mistake?

Quote:
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate:
* Your Police certificate from India was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from January 2006 to July 2009. It appears you resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
Note: As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependents) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived for a total of six months or more, since the age of 18.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Your PCC was more than 6 months old when submitted thats the reason.

s_spiff

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Kawalrandhawa said:
Your PCC was more than 6 months old when submitted thats the reason.
PCC was issued on October 31st 2016. Application was submitted on January 31st 2017. Not sure how that makes it older than 6 months.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
s_spiff said:
PCC was issued on October 31st 2016. Application was submitted on January 31st 2017. Not sure how that makes it older than 6 months.
IMO its not six month issue....Its address and date specific stuff....they have mentioned years and address check in the letter...

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
s_spiff said:
From the story, I suggest one or may both of these two options:

1. Raise a CSE with the same PCC you submitted earlier and advise CIC that it was already provided, OR

2. As Conroex suggested, you might need to obtain a new one with specific dates and addresses stated.

Do some research on this forum regarding Indian PCC and see what you can come up with. Good luck!

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
My BG just turned to NA from being inprocess....

Whats the probable timeline to get the PPR email?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sriramk5

Sep 2, 2016
RiZ92 said:
IMO its not six month issue....Its address and date specific stuff....they have mentioned years and address check in the letter...
Are you sure its an address and date issue. As in my PCC there is no mention of the address. I guess, Issue might be PCC is older one.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
GM_SM said:
My BG just turned to NA from being inprocess....

Whats the probable timeline to get the PPR email?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Are you CEC Inland? Is this the second time your BG is going to 'in progress'? If yes, it could be anytime within a few hours to 3 weeks. Although some people were lucky to get PPR after one BG change. So fingers crossed. Good luck! :)

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
sriramk5 said:
Are you sure its an address and date issue. As in my PCC there is no mention of the address. I guess, Issue might be PCC is older one.
I am not sure...But CIC remarks looks like that.

My Question would be
Has he got the PCC from Embassy in USA as he lives outside India.