+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got schedule a request this morning
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide clarification on " YES " answer to statutory
questions. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/14.

had work permit rejected before. Does anyone know who request the schedule a? visa officer? or case analyst?|

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
lealealea said:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide clarification on " YES " answer to statutory

had work permit rejected before. Does anyone know who request the schedule a? visa officer? or case analyst?|
Yes!! Movement for 31/1! Congrats. Maybe I'll see something soon

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
lealealea said:

Seems like Schedule a is getting very common now a days. Any one can ask for it but by seeing your movement IMO its Sydney who is asking for Schedule A to complete your file and hand over to Ottawa for finalization.

Have you asked about your visa office? If its already in Ottawa then its VO him/herself.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
RiZ92 said:
I was expecting your comment :D

Do let us know your update
Haha am I that predictable!?

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtc1992 said:
Yes!! Movement for 31/1! Congrats. Maybe I'll see something soon

yes its moving ,but do you know which step would request schedule a? background?

EeCanadian

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
26-02-2017
lealealea said:
yes its moving ,but do you know which step would request schedule a? background?
The following is post from few weeks back

vensak said:
Again thanks a lot everybody.

Their favourite day is Friday - that is when lot of PPR does come.

My observations are following:

They seem to move applications from queue to queue.
That means:
1. First queue is for medicals (that one is done rather fast in most cases)
2. Queue for criminality check and also to start security checks - at this point you can get rejections for PPC or ADR for Schedule A or your detailed travelling history.
3. Queue for R10 - here you can get further rejections for missing documents. Once you pass this you will also get criminality confirmed.
4. A11.2 Queue - at this point rejections for wrong NOC, incorrect reference letters or too low POF can happen. This one is also pretty fast.
5. Queue for LVO tranfer - they transfer applications to LVO in batches (so maybe just 1x per week to your LVO)
6. Queue for second analyst confimation at LVO. Only done after all security checks are done as well.
7. Queue for release of PPR under your stream (FSW, CEC, PNP).

If they have ADR or they need deeper investigation your application will be postponed and waiting for that to be done before resuming and putting to the waiting queue again.

That is the reason for delays.
But i would say, may be email them to find out the which office is you app at .. Ppl say its not a trust worthy answer. but at least you can derive something if you app is at CIO.

Hope this helps

s_spiff

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
So I just got a message saying they've cancelled my application since I did not provide the PCC for India. I have included both PCC's (from FBI and India), for both myself and the dependent. Is it possible that there was a mistake?

Quote:
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate:
* Your Police certificate from India was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from January 2006 to July 2009. It appears you resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
Note: As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependents) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived for a total of six months or more, since the age of 18.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
s_spiff said:
So I just got a message saying they've cancelled my application since I did not provide the PCC for India. I have included both PCC's (from FBI and India), for both myself and the dependent. Is it possible that there was a mistake?

Quote:
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate:
* Your Police certificate from India was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from January 2006 to July 2009. It appears you resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
Note: As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependents) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived for a total of six months or more, since the age of 18.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Was your PCC address specific and date specific?

s_spiff

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
RiZ92 said:
Was your PCC address specific and date specific?
Based on what I see, nope.

The Indian PCC for both of us is of the format: "Certified that no adverse information in respect of <Name>, holder of passport (Passport #) issued on 22-April-2016 will render him ineligible for grant of travel including visa for Canada". There is no date that it specifically covers.

rohanraichand

Nov 19, 2016
s_spiff said:

Quote:
What was your last status for BG OR it happened before BG status changes?