08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
BA2LAMAZ said:
Are you CEC Inland? Is this the second time your BG is going to 'in progress'? If yes, it could be anytime within a few hours to 3 weeks. Although some people were lucky to get PPR after one BG change. So fingers crossed. Good luck! :)
Thanks for the answer.

Yes I am CEC Inland, I hope I get it soon else after 4 weeks or so...as I need to travel out of Canada for 10 days in May 2nd week :(

Regards
GM

khaleesii

Jun 28, 2016
RiZ92 said:
So your file is in Ottawa?
Yeah it's in Ottawa. Their response was:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

An officer will contact you if further information is required... etc etc

EeCanadian

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
26-02-2017
khaleesii said:
Yeah it's in Ottawa. Their response was:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

An officer will contact you if further information is required... etc etc
What question/information do you request them..?

Like the VO information or status of application ..?

khaleesii

Jun 28, 2016
EeCanadian said:
What question/information do you request them..?

Like the VO information or status of application ..?
This is the email I sent, hope it helps:

To: CPC-CTD-Ottawa <CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca>
Subject: E000XXXXXX

* Full Name: XXXXXXXXXX
* Date of birth: YYYY-MM-DD
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number: ########
* Category of Immigration: Canadian Experience Class

I would like to inquire about my visa office. Where is my Permanent Residence application currently being processed?

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

XXXXXXXXXX

OO7

Apr 7, 2017
My story is following:
Application for 1 person. No kids, spouses etc.
Stream: CEC (inland)
AOR: Jan 27
Med passed: Feb 27
Since Feb 27
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

And nothing is happening. Absolutely.
I guess, emailing them does not make any sense. It looks like they have generic reply for everyone "We are processing. Please wait 6 month".
Any recommendations?

Thank you

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OO7 said:
My story is following:
Application for 1 person. No kids, spouses etc.
Stream: CEC (inland)
AOR: Jan 27
Med passed: Feb 27
Since Feb 27
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

And nothing is happening. Absolutely.
I guess, emailing them does not make any sense. It looks like they have generic reply for everyone "We are processing. Please wait 6 month".
Any recommendations?

Thank you

Just wait..there is nothing you can do to speed up your process.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
s_spiff said:
PCC was issued on October 31st 2016. Application was submitted on January 31st 2017. Not sure how that makes it older than 6 months.
You stated earlier "The Indian PCC for both of us is of the format: "Certified that no adverse information in respect of <Name>, holder of passport (Passport #) issued on 22-April-2016 will render him ineligible for grant of travel including visa for Canada". There is no date that it specifically covers."

Was the document issued in October or April? Also, have you returned to India since whichever date it was issued?

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I just sent an inquiry email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca email address on my application. But by mistake, I sent an email which just had a template with no details in it. I realized my mistake and sent another with my apologies and my details.

oh god!! this wait is not only making me impatient but a little dumb too :-[

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EeCanadian said:
The following is post from few weeks back

But i would say, may be email them to find out the which office is you app at .. Ppl say its not a trust worthy answer. but at least you can derive something if you app is at CIO.

Hope this helps

I phoned them on last monday and was told my case in at Ottawa. I guess both cio and vo are in Ottawa.
It is weird to take them 60 days to ask me for schedule a.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
lealealea said:
I phoned them on last monday and was told my case in at Ottawa. I guess both cio and vo are in Ottawa.
It is weird to take them 60 days to ask me for schedule a.
Nope, CIO is in Sydney, NS. it's a really good sign it's been transferred to LCO!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
omarnabsws said:
Guys,
I just got my PPR!!
AOR Jan 4th
Meds 8th of Feb
NS to NN 10th of Feb
BG IP 18th of March
PPR 6th of April

Paris VO
Good luck to everyone
[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/size]

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtc1992 said:
Nope, CIO is in Sydney, NS. it's a really good sign it's been transferred to LCO!
oh so my case has already been assessed? and now VO is asking me for schedule a?
this is very interesting.

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
I am expecting my PPR in cuple of weeks, can someone advise the procedure to extend the timeline to submit passport?

Thanks
GM

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys,

I too submitted my eAPR on 14 January. After one and half month i received 2 queries. 1 - scheduled A form 2 - detailed about my past 10 years personal history. I submitted as what required but a week later i again got query to submit RCMP criminal background check. Its been 2 weeks since i submitted but no further moment in my status. Its been the same i am not sure if i am missing anything from my side or something is really wrong. Please guys share some suggestions here i really appreciate any direction.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
nevergiveup08 said:
No movement for PNP candidates
I emailed cpc-Ottawa last wednesday and got a reply on Friday stating the following:

Interestingly enough, I emailed them 2 weeks back for the UCI# and then they said that my application is processed at CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Now I am really confused.

Can anybody tells me whats going on.

I am PNP-O applicant, eAPR - Jan 31