when should i expect my PPR , here is my timeline

AOR 10 Jan
medical passed on 7 Feb
BG from NS-NN-IP
it's IP since 4 March
i am PNP Outland Ontario
Visa Office is Rome ..

now 3 months passed ,
is there is any chance of rejection or request of add. docs , Thanks for your advice ?

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Hello Friends,

My timeline below:

Ontario PNP - Outland (FSW)
AOR 09 Jan
medical passed on 25 Jan
BG status : Your application is in progress, Next step is to conduct background check. (Since Feb)
additional doc request : 11 Feb
additional doc submitted : 23-Mar
No of applicants : 2 + 1 child

I have 2 queries below:
1) Since the back ground status has not changed from long time, I am starting to get nervous if this is normal?

2) I received below message at the time of additional doc request :

FBI POLICE CERTIFICATE
FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION

"We are continuing to review your application for admission to Canada. We require an updated
original Police Certificate for you and your members of your family who are 18 years of age or
older. According to our record we will need certificate(s) for the following individual(s):
NAME DOB
XXXX XXXXX
"

At the time of uploading the additional document request, i had only uploaded FBI PCC because India PCC was already uploaded at the time of document submission before AOR. Is this okay ? Or it would have been better if i had uploaded India PCC along with FBI PCC in the same PDF.
I uploaded FBI PCC at the time of additional doc upload only not to confuse CIC with same India PCC document already suubmitted before and CIC additional request letter stated "FBI PCC for canada immigration" . But, now i am worried if this was correct. Please advise :-X :-X

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Hi Blue2,

Looking at the previous blogs, it seems that background check of FSW outland is a time consuming task and takes time.

However, since you mentioned your status is in progress since more than a month, i am less hopeful that you would receive additional doc request now and I believe you have already passed that initial stage of document scurtiny unless officer has doubt\question on any document at later stages.

I am guessing your application in its final stages and you should receive PPR message soon.
However, my above guess is based on assumption that by BG>>IP you mean that status is "We are processing your background check" and not "Your application is in progress, The next step is to conduct background check"

Thanks!

Blue2 said:
Guys could you help me ,
when should i expect my PPR , here is my timeline

AOR 10 Jan
medical passed on 7 Feb
BG from NS-NN-IP
it's IP since 4 March
i am PNP Outland Ontario
Visa Office is Rome ..

now 3 months passed ,
is there is any chance of rejection or request of add. docs , Thanks for your advice ?

Blue2

Mar 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit282 said:
Hi Blue2,

Looking at the previous blogs, it seems that background check of FSW outland is a time consuming task and takes time.

However, since you mentioned your status is in progress since more than a month, i am less hopeful that you would receive additional doc request now and I believe you have already passed that initial stage of document scurtiny unless officer has doubt\question on any document at later stages.

I am guessing your application in its final stages and you should receive PPR message soon.
However, my above guess is based on assumption that by BG>>IP you mean that status is "We are processing your background check" and not "Your application is in progress, The next step is to conduct background check"

Thanks!
Thanks Rohit for your reply..
I as i mentioned i am PNP Outland which i thought they may get fast track as our files already verified through Ontario.
And yes my BG is showing (We are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information.
Thanks again

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Welcome buddy.
I wish you good luck for speedy process and hope you get the golden mail in the coming week.

Unfortunately CIC and oinp works independently so I don't think it gets into any kind of fast track process.... Rather it could get more time consuming like what we have been experiencing lately.

All what we can do is have patience and sit tight until it's our turn. :)

Blue2 said:
Thanks Rohit for your reply..
I as i mentioned i am PNP Outland which i thought they may get fast track as our files already verified through Ontario.
And yes my BG is showing (We are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information.
Thanks again

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up update:

Aprils PPRs:

Source for this report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/pprs-by-period-report

January current statuses:

February current statuses:

March current statuses:

Source for the report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me. If you find this status update useful please click [GOOD] - thank you in advance.

Batik

Apr 2, 2017
Whats up guys... Im PNP outland from singapore.

eAPR Jan 26
Medical Passed Feb 17
Addtl doc submitted Mar 9
BC status: your application is in progress. Next step is... (NS) ever since Mar 9

Does anyone have similar timeline? Can y'all share the status?

Appreciate this forum and thank you :)

ivanover

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Batik said:
Whats up guys... Im PNP outland from singapore.

eAPR Jan 26
Medical Passed Feb 17
Addtl doc submitted Mar 9
BC status: your application is in progress. Next step is... (NS) ever since Mar 9

Does anyone have similar timeline? Can y'all share the status?

Appreciate this forum and thank you :)

Hi,
we are also PNP outland
our timeline:
AOR:Jan 20
medicals passes: Feb 17
Background: not applicable (before that: not started)

we are considering in going to Canada as tourist for the coming 2 months as it is important for our children to start school (private school).
we hope to get our PR soon and we will then re-enter canada.
What do you think? Do you know other people who have done this??

bye!

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Hello !

Same your : PNP O - AOR 11 jan - Med ok 07 feb - BG NA since 01/03 and now waiting....

I'll be back to canada where I spent a week just to visit the schools, housing...
I hope that the situation of the PNP will quickly unlock already 3 months of waiting...

ivanover

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
babynoufette said:
Hello !

Same your : PNP O - AOR 11 jan - Med ok 07 feb - BG NA since 01/03 and now waiting....

I'll be back to canada where I spent a week just to visit the schools, housing...
I hope that the situation of the PNP will quickly unlock already 3 months of waiting...
Hi,
what was your status of BG before NA?
do you think it is ok to go to Canada as tourist (I am visa-exempt country) and stay there until we get PR?

sirshanam

Feb 4, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2017
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ichowdhury said:
I emailed cpc-Ottawa last wednesday and got a reply on Friday stating the following:

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

Interestingly enough, I emailed them 2 weeks back for the UCI# and then they said that my application is processed at CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Now I am really confused.

Can anybody tells me whats going on.

I am PNP-O applicant, eAPR - Jan 31
Sounds good. I also enquired 2 weeks before and my file was at CIO, Sydney, NS. I am 19 jan pnp outland. May be ppr for us in the next week. Looking forward.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
A lot of 31/1 CECers have seen movement, such as a request or something. I've not heard a peep. Wonder if good or bad.

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yumika said:
Background check changed today from Not Applicable to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I have very similar timelines. BG is still NA though from 21feb!
Waiting anxiously.

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi,

My timeline is as below
Program: PNP OINP French Stream
EE created: 23-04-2016
OINP Invite: 25-04-2016
PNP Nomination : 21st Dec 2016
ITA : 22nd Dec 2016
e-APR submitted : 26th Jan 2017
Medical passed : 22nd Febr 2017

From 22nd Febr 2017 till date, my status was the following :
Description Status
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Today, 9th April 2017, when I randomly logged in CIC, my status remained the same except that BG is now Non Applicable. All the rest remain the same.
My question is – How come that my review of eligibility is still on ?
Since many of you, have a similar timeline as mine, thought of sharing my status change today.
I have no idea, which is my VO, nor if my application is still at CIO. Any idea, suggestions, anyone ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aniclb said:
Hi,

My timeline is as below
Program: PNP OINP French Stream
EE created: 23-04-2016
OINP Invite: 25-04-2016
PNP Nomination : 21st Dec 2016
ITA : 22nd Dec 2016
e-APR submitted : 26th Jan 2017
Medical passed : 22nd Febr 2017

From 22nd Febr 2017 till date, my status was the following :
Description Status
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Today, 9th April 2017, when I randomly logged in CIC, my status remained the same except that BG is now Non Applicable. All the rest remain the same.
My question is – How come that my review of eligibility is still on ?
Since many of you, have a similar timeline as mine, thought of sharing my status change today.
I have no idea, which is my VO, nor if my application is still at CIO. Any idea, suggestions, anyone ?
change like that is very normal. change back to NA (old NN) means that the application is ready for transfer to your LVO.
You can get information about LVO following ways:
1. GCMS notes - most accurate but the longest and only if your LVO was already involved and your application was transferred.
2. Write email or call to CIO / Raise CSE - this depends on the luck. Sometimes they answer correctly sometimes just a generic answer
3. Guess - this one is according to your current country of residence and checking against LVO that should normaly process your file. you can also try to email to that LVO for confirmation (but again depends on luck).