Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifein360 said:
What about that R10 and A11 etc? Those are also to be done here right before moving to LVO
R10 if checked only after they get some data the asked other parties (PNP information, Canadian Mounted Police confirmation and such)
Hence the reason why some applicants can get rejected for incompletenes like 2 to 3 months after their application.

A11.2 is only checked after R10 is passed - once the file analyst gets to your application waiting in the queue. It might also be that they will go for A11.2 after getting some data regarding your Canadian job (but that is something a CEC applicant should check in his notes and comment if he can see such request or waiting for it).

If in between, they need more details, they will ask you for those (schedule A....)

Vergeville is normally a secondary office. Even I have it in the list of secondary offices. My primary office is now my LVO.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
vensak said:
R10 if checked only after they get some data the asked other parties (PNP information, Canadian Mounted Police confirmation and such)
Hence the reason why some applicants can get rejected for incompletenes like 2 to 3 months after their application.

A11.2 is only checked after R10 is passed - once the file analyst gets to your application waiting in the queue. It might also be that they will go for A11.2 after getting some data regarding your Canadian job (but that is something a CEC applicant should check in his notes and comment if he can see such request or waiting for it).

If in between, they need more details, they will ask you for those (schedule A....)

Vergeville is normally a secondary office. Even I have it in the list of secondary offices. My primary office is now my LVO.
Gotcha, thanks

ssiddharthsuresh

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2017
I think mine is at Vegreville too since I have my BOWP application in process too. My medicals Passed on March 3rd and since then n updates whatsoever.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
My medicals passed on 20 Feb and no updates since then. Not sure what's happening with our applications. I think many of the CEC folks are in the same boat. :)

EEGo

Nov 24, 2016
BG said We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

It went IP before.

CEC inland AOR Jan 20.

No request for RCMP yet.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
EEGo said:
BG said We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

It went IP before.

CEC inland AOR Jan 20.

No request for RCMP yet.
Btw, both messages reflect the same status. Only thing after Mar 7, they reword the existing status to make it more readable to the applicants. I think, we both are on same boat. Since you didn't submit RCMP, your status is showing as In progress and mine was Not Started.

EEGo

Nov 24, 2016
Baji81 said:
Btw, both messages reflect the same status. Only thing after Mar 7, they reword the existing status to make it more readable to the applicants. I think, we both are on same boat. Since you didn't submit RCMP, your status is showing as In progress and mine was Not Started.
CEC Inland

AOR Jan 20
Medical passed Feb 23
BG NS-NN Feb 23
BG NN-IP Feb 24
BG IP-NN Feb 25

This is my status before CIC change.

I don't know why they didn't ask me for RCMP.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With all this rewording I'm only getting anxious :-\ :-\. Can any one tell me where in the application process are we if they ask for RPRF. My BG has been in IP for the past month, but no other change before that...... I'm confuse.
I was happy Tuesday when they asked for RPRF but now im not so sure......

lana87

Mar 8, 2017
I am an Inland PNP applicant. AOR received Jan 31st 2017

Last week my application/profile details have changed from:

Application status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started

to:
Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not Applicable
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Has anyone else applied via BC PNP? Can anyone share their experiences and wait times?
Thanks

GaganDesi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
My medicals passed on 20 Feb and no updates since then. Not sure what's happening with our applications. I think many of the CEC folks are in the same boat. :)
I am here too. Some lucky guys whose AOR was similar to us already got PPR. Hope we can get ours soon.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
GaganDesi said:
I am here too. Some lucky guys whose AOR was similar to us already got PPR. Hope we can get ours soon.
What is your current status?

kvn

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
hongtam2629 said:
Is there any one with Vegreville Visa Office still waiting for the first update. I am CEC with AOR Jan 9 and still no update yet. I guess people with this Visa office are the unlucky ones. :mad:
My VO is vegreville as well and no updates at all. Ordered my gcms notes.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
I know I am jumping many guns here, but say I get PPR by April 1st week I send my passport get it stamped and receive COPR. Being in Canada, I would flagpole or travel outside and return by air and land then and then wait 4-6 weeks for PR card before traveling again.

But what if I didn't want to land then? Reason is, I have some holidays coming and I do not want the hassle of getting the permanent resident travel document in a foreign country and waste my time in consulates. I have a valid work permit till 2019. Could I do for a few trips and then flagpole when I know I wont be traveling for a while? Obviously I will ensure that I land before my visa/medicals expire.

Immigration wont expect me to land the very first time I exit and enter the country right?

EeCanadian

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
26-02-2017
SNS76 said:
Does any of CEC-inland applicant with PNP got any update? I didn't find anyone :(
I am CEC (No PNP) See my time line below

AOR 31/01
Meds Passed 26/02
BG IP 26/02

majorbeyotch

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
lana87 said:
I am an Inland PNP applicant. AOR received Jan 31st 2017

Last week my application/profile details have changed from:

Application status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started

to:
Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not Applicable
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Has anyone else applied via BC PNP? Can anyone share their experiences and wait times?
Thanks
I have a friend working in BC who applied in June 2016. He got his PR in December.