+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sumaiya86

Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Guys I have a problem and need expert suggestion.
I submitted my ePPR on 12th January, 2017 and received AOR just after few minutes.
Today suddenly I realize that I did not submit one document - that is a semester transcript of another university which is shown as credit transfer in my final transcript from the University I completed my Graduation. And I did my ECA for the final Graduation transcript and certificate… but my question is whether this might be a problem or not? Will they ask for the document if needed or will they reject my application for this? Will appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

Blue2

Mar 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heey guys ,,
it have been a while since we heared some PPRs news ,,
when should we expect it to rain PPRs for JAN applicants . :D

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Sumaiya86 said:
I submitted my ePPR on 12th January, 2017 and received AOR just after few minutes.
Today suddenly I realize that I did not submit one document - that is a semester transcript of another university which is shown as credit transfer in my final transcript from the University I completed my Graduation. And I did my ECA for the final Graduation transcript and certificate… but my question is whether this might be a problem or not? Will they ask for the document if needed or will they reject my application for this? Will appreciate your opinion. Thanks.
I dont think it will cause an issue. However, with CIC it is better to avoid any questions, therefore, raise a CSE and wait for your PR.

Martin_Tony

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status changes today but no update email

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check from Not applicable to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this change mean? my first time BG change

Thank you

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Martin_Tony said:
My status changes today but no update email

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check from Not applicable to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

What does this change mean? my first time BG change

Thank you
Your background check is in progress. You will receive your ppr soon.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumaiya86 said:
You do not need transcripts for study done outside Canada. Your Eca and degree certificate is fine!
No problem there.

DannyMC8710

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumaiya86 said:
Don't worry , I had similar situation as your, and CIC asked me last week to submit it. But also depends of the officer that you have reviewing your documents.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DannyMC8710 said:
Don't worry , I had similar situation as your, and CIC asked me last week to submit it. But also depends of the officer that you have reviewing your documents.
They asked for your transcripts?

I am guessing your degree was earned in Canada.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Do not worry about this.

It relates to security and background check verifications.
It has to do with, mostly law enforcement and investigations.
Meaning your background checks and security are ongoing, despite not started mentioned for security.
Thank you.
I sent you a message.

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Another System Maintenance March 14th. Sigh!! I hope it comes with PPRs :-X

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
vensak said:
congrat everybody for PPR.

I have at least received my GCMS notes. And now my LVO is confirmed to be Vienna. And my file is there since 17.2.2017.
Completenes - 10 and Eligibility 11.2. are passed (or appear to meet criteria), criminality passed as well.

So now just to wait for my LVO. I am surely ordering next batch of notes, so that I have something to look forward to.

good luck
Hello Vensak.

Did you had to sign and submit a Consent for an Access to Information form.on behalf of Lawpoint when ordering your GCMS note via visafile.info?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
kvn said:
By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Hey, did you send this from your email address or through your CIC account?

optimistic_06

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-02-2017 RCMP provided: 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Med's Done....
Passed: 17-02-2017
BA2LAMAZ said:
Hey, did you send this from your email address or through your CIC account?
From your email address