Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
SNS76 said:
Does any of CEC-inland applicant with PNP got any update? I didn't find anyone :(
Couple of PNPs from Sep and Oct have just got the PPRs recently

jodi1526

Jul 30, 2016
Congrats jodi, please share your details with us such as aor date, additional doc type and date ect :) did the COPR mail arrive in your email account or mycic account? congrats again :)
[/quote]

Thank you.

AOR date was 17th January

Document Request: 28th Feb. This was an explanation for a caution that my husband received 14 years ago for breach of the peace. We supplied a letter confirming all the details and never heard anything till yesterday. We got a call from ACRO (our police cetificate) asking if they could share further details with the high commission of Canada. We agreed straight away and he sent it off the same day.

We made the mistake of ordering our ETA late for our trip to Canada this Sunday. They came back to us and said because they needed to look into his caution further we had to cancel our flights. In total panic we contacted ACRO this morning and the guy really sorted us out. He called the High commission this morning to explain it was a minor offence and we are good people, they granted our ETA straight away while he was on the phone. I thought I would check my account just to see this evening and there is was a message which just stated information request. I thought it was more documents that they needed from us, but no .... passport request. I never received any email to say I had a message in my account. Second celebration of the day!!!

Maybe this guy at ACRO helped our application, im not sure but very happy wither way.

Thanks again

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
SNS76 said:
Does any of CEC-inland applicant with PNP got any update? I didn't find anyone :(
They are being Lazy on PNP Inland applicants. that sucks I know but nothing we can do about it.
on a positive side December end applicants started getting first update on application if that gives you some hope :)

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tpurohit said:
They are being Lazy on PNP Inland applicants. that sucks I know but nothing we can do about it.
on a positive side December end applicants started getting first update on application if that gives you some hope :)
So, it means that you didn't get any!!!! I am also an OINP-CEC applicant, second time submitted my application (they canceled my 1st application as incomplete due to missing information in Korean PCC). Last time I got my medical updated after 9.5 weeks :mad:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SNS76 said:
So, it means that you didn't get any!!!! I am also an OINP-CEC applicant, second time submitted my application (they canceled my 1st application as incomplete due to missing information in Korean PCC). Last time I got my medical updated after 9.5 weeks :mad:
I would say that this time, you medical will be passed faster. As you can see it is good to be PNP, as even if there cancellation because of such small mistake, you do not need to worry about draw level next time. (yes now it is going lower, but we do not know what will be the score next draw).

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
SNS76 said:
No updates mate My AOR date is 13th Jan 2017.
I saw one applicant from 7th oct 2016 got PPR yesterday. I think it takes on an average 5 months to process application.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Bah. No movement since feb 20

"Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia"

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For PNP be patient, they do wait for information from your province which can be in delay (I am estimating up to 3 months from the day, you got your nomination). That might be one of the reasons why your account is not moving. They do wait for that before doing the full analysis in CIO and transfering your file to LVO. It might also be, that for Inlanders, they might be waiting for something else in some cases.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
vensak said:
For PNP be patient, they do wait for information from your province which can be in delay (I am estimating up to 3 months from the day, you got your nomination). That might be one of the reasons why your account is not moving. They do wait for that before doing the full analysis in CIO and transfering your file to LVO. It might also be, that for Inlanders, they might be waiting for something else in some cases.
CEC here but point remains I guess

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifein360 said:
CEC here but point remains I guess
Same like for PNP (where they wait for confirmation from provinces), they can also wait for something for some CEC (maybe some information regarding taxes, if the last work experience is very recent one, or maybe some detailed information from internal security - to add to the foreign PCC).

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Really don't know the process. But I don't agree about the confirmation. Ontario gave the nomination through the EE profile and also I did submit the nomination certificate, and finally now I am qualified as a CEC applicant without PNP points too. What else they need!!! BTW, I did submit my 2nd application at February 09, 2017.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
vensak said:
Same like for PNP (where they wait for confirmation from provinces), they can also wait for something for some CEC (maybe some information regarding taxes, if the last work experience is very recent one, or maybe some detailed information from internal security - to add to the foreign PCC).
What about that R10 and A11 etc? Those are also to be done here right before moving to LVO?

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Is there any one with Vegreville Visa Office still waiting for the first update. I am CEC with AOR Jan 9 and still no update yet. I guess people with this Visa office are the unlucky ones. :mad: