None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Baji81 said:
How long does it take --- is a million $$ question. Unfortunately you may not find any specific answer anywhere because of different data points. The process depends on stream, your personal history , travel history, Criminal checks, Security Clearance and finally CIC agents/Officers. If we are fortunate, our file gets clearance from everywhere so fast. Otherwise, we have to wait patiently until our turn.

Regarding the process between NN/NA-IP -

In the initial check, support agent will quickly verify the uploaded documents and make sure that nothing is missing. At this time only our medical status will be changed to PASSED. He will also send out documents for R10 Review. Here, the background check status will also be changed from NA to IP or Next step to conduct BG Check.

The Next agent will pick our file and do R10 validation. During this period, some of the applicants may asked to provide RCMP. Once he confirms R10 is done, Criminal verifications are done then our file move to next stage. In this stage, agent will initiate Security check and also starts Eligibility Assessment (A11.2). Once he done with these checks, he will provide his recommendation for A11.2 and the file will transfer to LVO(Local Visa Office).
This time our BAG status is will be changed back to NA.

Once they receive Security Clearance, Officer at LVO will review the agents recommendations and approve our application. At this stage, they will change our BG status to In Progress. After this status, we will get PPR mail if we already paid RPRF upfront.

Hope it helps you. :)
Worth sharing indeed! +1

Eden7

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Those who received the golden email already (PPR), quick question: did they ask for any additional documents besides the passports? Thank you for your feedback.

Eden7

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
vensak said:
Again thanks a lot everybody.

Their favourite day is Friday - that is when lot of PPR does come.

My observations are following:

They seem to move applications from queue to queue.
That means:
1. First queue is for medicals (that one is done rather fast in most cases)
2. Queue for criminality check and also to start security checks - at this point you can get rejections for PPC or ADR for Schedule A or your detailed travelling history.
3. Queue for R10 - here you can get further rejections for missing documents. Once you pass this you will also get criminality confirmed.
4. A11.2 Queue - at this point rejections for wrong NOC, incorrect reference letters or too low POF can happen. This one is also pretty fast.
5. Queue for LVO tranfer - they transfer applications to LVO in batches (so maybe just 1x per week to your LVO)
6. Queue for second analyst confimation at LVO. Only done after all security checks are done as well.
7. Queue for release of PPR under your stream (FSW, CEC, PNP).

If they have ADR or they need deeper investigation your application will be postponed and waiting for that to be done before resuming and putting to the waiting queue again.

That is the reason for delays.
Useful! +1

Eden7

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
EDEN7 said:
Those who received the golden email already (PPR), quick question: did they ask for any additional documents besides the passports? Thank you for your feedback.

Eden7
Speaking on CEC inland -
Documents:
2 passport pics
passport
Annex(found at the end of email)

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
SAMCANADA_ON said:
General turn around for med pass for PNP inland is close to 3 months budd. I have waited over 80 days to get my med pass. I think you have to wait until mid april. PNP inland is the slowest right now and I think pnp inlands are last in the game. So all I can say is just wait...... I can understand the frustration
Think lot of PNP-inland(especially OINP) could have got ITA without nomination when scores started dropping during January. Applying for OINP seems to have made entire PR process even slower for us. We had to wait almost a year to get OINP and finally to find ourselves put through the slowest processing stream.. Hope things get faster for PNP-Inland..

samanta60

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-02-2017 (BG IP: 25-02-2017, BG NA: 09-03-2017, BG IP2: 25-03-2017)
Baji81 said:
When the BG status changes from IP(1) to NA, we can assume that case Analyst analyzed our application against A11.2 and provided his recommendation. After this step, the file will be transferred to LVO. Once officer starts reviewing the recommendations, the BG will change back to IP(2). Once the officer satisfies the recommendation, we will get PPR mail. The tenure between IP(2) to PPR will vary. Some people got PPR on the same day and some 2 or 3 days later.

In short, if we are waiting final BG, then we are kind of safe position. But..But.. anything can happen during the final BG process as well because it is difficult to predict the CIC next move ;)
Thanks a lot. But what is A11.2?

Mari_coimbra

Mar 22, 2017
Hey everyone!

I need help. I got my AOR on Jan/15th, then Medicals passed on Mar/16th. Also on Mar/16th BGC changed to IP and additional documents changed to: We do not need any additional documents.

I am PNP Inland.

Today medical exams changed again to: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Everything else remained the same as mar/16th.

We are using same exams we used for our Study and Work visas, they were done less than a year ago. But I notice that our exams completed 1 year on Mar/16th.

Question: Do you think that they will ask new exams? Is there any chance that they are actually processing our case or those changes were because the date of the medical exams?

Thank you!

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
lealealea said:
I think A11.2 is the eligibility review ?
Yes A11.2 is nothing but Eligibility assessment. This is one of the crucial step in our process :)

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
Based on the recent trend, it seems you may see BG change before end of this week followed by PPR.

All the best
Yeah, my BG changed to IP2 yesterday. I am hoping for PPR next.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
SonyaWins said:
Yeah, my BG changed to IP2 yesterday. I am hoping for PPR next.
Great, my assumptions seems to be correct ;D. If you are using gmail account, then please keep an eye on Promotions and Spam folders as well.

Good luck with the rest of the process

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fizar said:
Speaking on CEC inland -
Documents:
2 passport pics
passport
Annex(found at the end of email)
2 new passport pictures? What about the passport picture we sent with the EE application?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
SonyaWins said:
2 new passport pictures? What about the passport picture we sent with the EE application?
The ones you send with your passport has to be 50x70mm - which isnt a regular passport photo size. You need to have 2 physical photos in that size. Along with details like photo studio name/address and date photo taken stamped on the back.

PPR email has all directions no worries

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
GaganDesi said:
Just mentioned the Job Title and NOC code. I am not sure if transferring to LVO means CIC accepted my files.
I'll strongly advice you to obtain a fresh letter describing your job duties, raise a CSE and attach same. this will ensure you don't get rejected at the LVO. By the way, you should order a GCMS note to see what the cast analyst recommended concerning your letters