Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
g126 said:
B@ST@RD!!! I'm getting left behind by you now!!!

Only joking :p :p :p :p

Good for you my friend! Hope you get PPR mail soon then. ;D ;D ;D

See... SPVO is still the WORSE in LA!!! :p :p :p
I still can't believe it, i had to refresh my browser 5 times to make sure the page was right...
Hopefully everything goes well... at this point is it safe to assume that my NOC matched my work experience and that I passed criminality check?

We will see, there are a few folks who's status stays at IP for several weeks, while others being at NN get their PPR without any changes so you may still win this race :p

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
nmuntz said:
I still can't believe it, i had to refresh my browser 5 times to make sure the page was right...
Hopefully everything goes well... at this point is it safe to assume that my NOC matched my work experience and that I passed criminality check?

We will see, there are a few folks who's status stays at IP for several weeks, while others being at NN get their PPR without any changes so you may still win this race :p
Well generally yes, by this point you've passed your eligibility... But again, the only way to be sure is to order GCMS notes!

lol... I think I'll come last in the race... but the important thing is finishing it! ;D ;D ;D

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
g126 said:
Well generally yes, by this point you've passed your eligibility... But again, the only way to be sure is to order GCMS notes!

lol... I think I'll come last in the race... but the important thing is finishing it! ;D ;D ;D
My GCMS notes are on their way, i should receive them early April... Hopefully this will give us more insight...
Exactly, the important thing is finishing the race! Don't lose hope buddy, I trust you will hear good news very soon.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi Guys , i've been observing this group, first of congrats to all those who got the PPRS, i have a few questions i am along with quite a few people here PNP-Inland. My AOR is 20TH Jan, recently i checked my status :

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So even till now the medical hasn't been passed, anyone who's a pap-inland can give an insight as to why its taking so long where as cec and pnp-outland are getting processed. Is PNP-Inland the slowest stream which on average will take the full 6 months, anybody know anyone from Jan or even December who got PPR'S being PNP - Inland?

ANY ADVISE AND TIPS/ OVER THIS ISSUE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Regards
Salman

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
SalmanB said:
Hi Guys , i've been observing this group, first of congrats to all those who got the PPRS, i have a few questions i am along with quite a few people here PNP-Inland. My AOR is 20TH Jan, recently i checked my status :

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So even till now the medical hasn't been passed, anyone who's a pap-inland can give an insight as to why its taking so long where as cec and pnp-outland are getting processed. Is PNP-Inland the slowest stream which on average will take the full 6 months, anybody know anyone from Jan or even December who got PPR'S being PNP - Inland?

ANY ADVISE AND TIPS/ OVER THIS ISSUE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Regards
Salman
Unfortunately not even GCMS notes would help you... I've no idea why PNP-I is so slow.

I'm guessing your medicals were fine (all negative) and you're not asked for further tests, right?

I can only guess that PNP-I get a different queue with one very slow analyst... I'd wager your medicals are passed by this point but since your file has yet to be promoted (when it's assigned to a analysts and he begins looking at it) no one has actually updated your medicals in you profile yet (when they link your EE profile to your EMI number).

I suppose you could contact them via email or phone and ask - this might trigger a "hey someone seems to have forgotten about this file, let's reassigned it" but then again you mau just get the standard response of - don't bother us for the first 6 months.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
Unfortunately not even GCMS notes would help you... I've no idea why PNP-I is so slow.

I'm guessing your medicals were fine (all negative) and you're not asked for further tests, right?

I can only guess that PNP-I get a different queue with one very slow analyst... I'd wager your medicals are passed by this point but since your file has yet to be promoted (when it's assigned to a analysts and he begins looking at it) no one has actually updated your medicals in you profile yet (when they link your EE profile to your EMI number).

I suppose you could contact them via email or phone and ask - this might trigger a "hey someone seems to have forgotten about this file, let's reassigned it" but then again you mau just get the standard response of - don't bother us for the first 6 months.
Queues and there might be additional security check there, that puts PNP I in a disadvantage. Plus it just takes up to 2 months to confirm your PNP from your province

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Congrats to everyone that have received PPR or any good update.

I am still waiting too.
Maybe by the end of march/early April we would all get good news.

All the best!

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
g126 said:

General turn around for med pass for PNP inland is close to 3 months budd. I have waited over 80 days to get my med pass. I think you have to wait until mid april. PNP inland is the slowest right now and I think pnp inlands are last in the game. So all I can say is just wait...... I can understand the frustration

samanta60

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-02-2017 (BG IP: 25-02-2017, BG NA: 09-03-2017, BG IP2: 25-03-2017)
g126 said:

Sorry, you guys mean the second IP or the first?
I mean at which stage we can assume that eligibility is passed and all the documents were satisfactory?

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
vensak said:
:D
Finally I got my golden mail.
I got new message on my account today app. 12:20 CET time.

First thanks everybody for lot of support. really appreciated.

One last question.
I am visa extempt, but my husband is not.
In the mail it is stated to send all passports. But when I have checked my application, I have seen additional folders for my photo and passport scan.

I just want to be sure,
Shall I still send all passports or just the one of my husband?

Thanks a lot.
Congratulations Vensak! :D :D :D
Thank you for your contribution to the Forum since the PNP phase. Wish you all the best in Canada!

Eden7

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Really really happy for you xx
Thanks, did you already send your own application. I know that it took you a bit longer to collect everything. But you will get through it bit by bit.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vensak said:
Thanks, did you already send your own application. I know that it took you a bit longer to collect everything. But you will get through it bit by bit.
AOR March 17... already feels like a year

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
samanta60 said:
Sorry, you guys mean the second IP or the first?
I mean at which stage we can assume that eligibility is passed and all the documents were satisfactory?
When the BG status changes from IP(1) to NA, we can assume that case Analyst analyzed our application against A11.2 and provided his recommendation. After this step, the file will be transferred to LVO. Once officer starts reviewing the recommendations, the BG will change back to IP(2). Once the officer satisfies the recommendation, we will get PPR mail. The tenure between IP(2) to PPR will vary. Some people got PPR on the same day and some 2 or 3 days later.

In short, if we are waiting final BG, then we are kind of safe position. But..But.. anything can happen during the final BG process as well because it is difficult to predict the CIC next move ;)