SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samanta60 said:
Congratulations!
It gives me hope to wait patiently...
Thank you samantha60! Yours is coming soon, very soon.

I hope this before the end of the week.

advsurekha

Dec 17, 2016
Dear Seniors,

I need guidance/help from you. I am sure many others who are filling up their PR application will be benefited by this:

I am the Primary Applicant, and my spouse and three children are accompanying me.

This is a question common for Primary Applicant, Accompanying Spouse form and accompanying Children’s form.

In the Personal Details sections

1. Please tell us about PRIMARY APPLICANT’S immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

In this section, as a Primary applicant, I have entered the details of my parents and my brother. Is this right or should I also mention the details of my accompanying spouse and children?

For the same question, in my SPOUSE’S APPLICATION, we have entered the details of my Spouse’s parents. Is this right or should I also mention the details of Primary applicant and children?

For the same question in the CHILDREN’S APPLICATION, we have not entered any details and we have answered NO to the question Have you told us about all of CHILDREN’s relatives? Is this right or should I also mention the details of BOTH PRIMARY APPLICANT AND SPOUSE AND OTHER CHILDREN?

Thanks in advance

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hey Guys,

I am PNP Out-land applicant.

AOR - 31 Jan
Med passed and got my Sch A req on Mar 7.
On Mar 8- my BG went to NA. Since then no progress.

It's been 50 days from AOR.
So, is it the right time to order a gcms notes?
Any websites to order the notes?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
advsurekha said:
Dear Seniors,

I need guidance/help from you. I am sure many others who are filling up their PR application will be benefited by this:

I am the Primary Applicant, and my spouse and three children are accompanying me.

This is a question common for Primary Applicant, Accompanying Spouse form and accompanying Children’s form.

In the Personal Details sections

1. Please tell us about PRIMARY APPLICANT’S immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

In this section, as a Primary applicant, I have entered the details of my parents and my brother. Is this right or should I also mention the details of my accompanying spouse and children?
no need to enter spouse and children here, as i'm assuming you already mentioned that earlier in the main application. You only need to enter your parents and your siblings details (brothers sisters, not cousins)

For the same question, in my SPOUSE’S APPLICATION, we have entered the details of my Spouse’s parents. Is this right or should I also mention the details of Primary applicant and children?
spouses parents + siblings only

For the same question in the CHILDREN’S APPLICATION, we have not entered any details and we have answered NO to the question Have you told us about all of CHILDREN’s relatives? Is this right or should I also mention the details of BOTH PRIMARY APPLICANT AND SPOUSE AND OTHER CHILDREN?
no, if you have already added your kids to the application earlier, then no need to mention them here...
i could be wrong but this question seems more to be if you/spouse have kids from previous marriages...

Thanks in advance
answers inline

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
Congrats to everyone who got their PPR!!!!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrat Sonya.

And Aal_
In my case they only asked for first page of PPR letter, passports, photos (I guess this is the same for everybody) and then nothing else. They only mentioned, that if I have changes to inform them (which I do not have).

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, my current status is NN-IP-NA as of the 19th of March, CEC Outland stream, relying on Pretoria's LVO, so hopefully something good happens soon.

My question is this, my medical exam will be one year old on the 19th April. As it is looking more and more likely that I won't be able to make it back to Canada before the 19th of April (Still hoping that everything comes through and that i can), would I need to undergo an additional medical test to satisfy landing conditions? If so, what would be the best way to go about it, as the medical records do not show the results to me.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It really depends (some security checks - for example if you staied in USA longer time, can alone take 3+ months). If there is no need for extensive checkes all can be done in like 3 months.

As for medical, they can either ask you, if you can travel quickly or they will simply ask for new medical. thats all.

Mar 23, 2017
Hey everyone

We applied via Express Entry in the 47th Draw , got ITA in Nov 2016, submitted application electronically 16th Jan 2017. Got AOR on the 17th Jan 2017.

fingers crossed for all of us