strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
hi again (sorry for posting again, I'm stressed!!)
I missed my first PPR email (and then found it), before I found the original PPR I requested it to be resent. ANYWAY, I gathered all my documents and sent mailed them off to the address on the original PPR. Ive just received a new PPR but its a different mailing address!! Will my passport go to the right place??
Original Address: CPCO - PR VISA, corrections/supporting documentation/US PR/ TR VISA
New PPR address: CPCO – PR VISA, Passports Submission
They have slightly different postal codes and different PO Box numbers.....
Don’t worry. VO has different departments but share the same supporting printing facilities. They would be able to move you to the right place. I have seen people sent to the wrong PO box but then forwarded to the right place by VO internally. You have new ppr email now. Don t worry, they would already note in the system and they already generated exception for you anyways. And it’s their internal job now: rest assured for your CoPR coming back

Reactions: Jakki

Jakki

Aug 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Don’t worry. VO has different departments but share the same supporting printing facilities. They would be able to move you to the right place. I have seen people sent to the wrong PO box but then forwarded to the right place by VO internally. You have new ppr email now. Don t worry, they would already note in the system and they already generated exception for you anyways. And it’s their internal job now: rest assured for your CoPR coming back
thank you so much for the quick reply!! its been such a long journey and I don't want to make any mistakes now I'm so close to PR!!

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi everyone. Just want to know that my FD is maturing this month and I want the interest for some work and the bank guy told me I will have to break the FD and make one again if I need the interest amount.

Please let me know if it is ok to do from maintenance point of view

KathieB

Mar 16, 2018
Hi
I noticed a ghost update on my account yesterday but when I logged back in after sometime it was submitted again.
Not sure what to expect as few days back I raised a CSE for change of employment. Is there anyone else who received ghost update and later it disappeared, any significance?

Last edited:

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
Hi
I noticed a ghost update on my account yesterday but when I logged back in after sometime it was submitted again.
Not sure what to expect as few days back I raised a CSE for change of employment. Is there anyone else who received ghost update and later it disappeared, any significance?
This is how ghost update works. It only shows UPDATED until you access the application and then it goes back to SUMBITTED. Nothing unusual there. This could either be due to CSE or you may be expecting PPR depending upon your timeline and current status.
Good luck.

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
I have been stuck in IP2 for last one month ? Does this sounds alarming to anyone ?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Same here. Been in IP2 since Feb 28. Does that mean our applications are undergoing security screening? I've heard that process takes forever.
God knows what's going on with our application. CIC agent told me that we are doing background check but not sure when they will finish.

Cookie15

Jan 15, 2018
India
God knows what's going on with our application. CIC agent told me that we are doing background check but not sure when they will finish.
I swear, I'm running out of patience. Not asking for the golden mail right away but an update wouldn't hurt. We deserve to know what's going on with our applications. Keeping us in the dark just doesn't make sense.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
I swear, I'm running out of patience. Not asking for the golden mail right away but an update wouldn't hurt. We deserve to know what's going on with our applications. Keeping us in the dark just doesn't make sense.
I know the feeling you have but we can't do anything except patiently wait. It's their country and their business so they can do whatever they want. I also know that they are really testing our patience. :(