+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hahaha million dollar question. My application has been stuck in IP2 since feb 27 and no movement since then. But dont worry we are within the normal processing timeline. My consultant has mailed the CIC to find out about my VO. Sooo fingers crossed
I'm on the same timeline. Stuck in IP2 since 26th Feb. So frustrating to wait. LMK if you get any updates.

Sahibgill

Apr 25, 2018
AOR FEB 03 2018 and my file is still stuck at IP1 no updates yet, should i apply for gcms notes wait a give some more time. please advise.

thank you

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
AOR FEB 03 2018 and my file is still stuck at IP1 no updates yet, should i apply for gcms notes wait a give some more time. please advise.

thank you
There is no harm in ordering one. i am stuck in IP2 since 2 months and my consultant asked me to wait for some more time.

Reactions: Sahibgill

Jakki

Aug 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi guys!
haven't updated in a little while, but I've had a complication and want to know if anyone else has experienced the same thing and how long it took to resolve.
I had a ghost update on 13th april '18 and had not received PPR or any other correspondence. I rung immigration today and the agent said everything was very good and they sent PPR on 13 april but we didn't received it (ive checked my emails, including junk mail, everyday). the agent said he has sent an email requesting for the email to be resent but was unable to give a timeline on how long it would take!
any advice or information would be greatly appreciated, I just hope everything will be ok and I dont loose PR over this!!!
PNP-O
AOR 19feb '18
IP2 27feb '18

Jakki

Aug 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi guys!
haven't updated in a little while, but I've had a complication and want to know if anyone else has experienced the same thing and how long it took to resolve.
I had a ghost update on 13th april '18 and had not received PPR or any other correspondence. I rung immigration today and the agent said everything was very good and they sent PPR on 13 april but we didn't received it (ive checked my emails, including junk mail, everyday). the agent said he has sent an email requesting for the email to be resent but was unable to give a timeline on how long it would take!
any advice or information would be greatly appreciated, I just hope everything will be ok and I dont loose PR over this!!!
PNP-O
AOR 19feb '18
IP2 27feb '18
In response the my previous post, I have now found my PPR email (dated 13th April ‘18). The email was sent to the dependents (wife’s) email and was in her junk folder! I urge everyone who has a dependent on their application to check their emails too!!
We now have 5days to get our passports sent!

Feb 27, 2018
Hello!

My AOR is Feb 23
Medical Passed : 9 March
Right now I'm at:
  • Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents we do not need additional documents
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Is this IP1 or IP2 ?
I have not paid RPRF yet, will it take more time processing application ?

Please suggest....

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hello!

My AOR is Feb 23
Medical Passed : 9 March
Right now I'm at:
  • Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents we do not need additional documents
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Is this IP1 or IP2 ?
I have not paid RPRF yet, will it take more time processing application ?

Please suggest....
this is IP2. probably they will ask you to pay your rprf in few days

Joey19

Apr 11, 2018
Similar status as yours.

AOR - Feb 3rd 2018
MEP - Feb 13 2018
60 days extension received - Feb 14 2018
Additional documents (USA PCC) submitted - March 1st 2018

IP1 status since then. Application is in progress. Will let you know when we start the background check.

Thanks.
Moved to IP2 today.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
I contacted ircc just now through google hangout. Background check still not complete and security screening under process. The agent also told me, the minimum processing time is 6 months. So if everything goes well i still have good 3 months
Visa office : Ottawa

Jakki

Aug 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi again (sorry for posting again, I'm stressed!!)
I missed my first PPR email (and then found it), before I found the original PPR I requested it to be resent. ANYWAY, I gathered all my documents and sent mailed them off to the address on the original PPR. Ive just received a new PPR but its a different mailing address!! Will my passport go to the right place??
Original Address: CPCO - PR VISA, corrections/supporting documentation/US PR/ TR VISA
New PPR address: CPCO – PR VISA, Passports Submission
They have slightly different postal codes and different PO Box numbers.....