strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IP2 wording doesn’t mean eligibility or background check passed if u have jumped to IP2 directly :(
CEC inland
AOR 04.03.2018
IP2. 04.11.2018
MEP. 04.17.2018

Inquiry to an IRCC agent today
My Eligibility hasn’t completed and background check hasn’t started.

She quoted different wordings do not mean that you pass certain stages. Which means IP2 could still be IP1 with the same wordings and if u have only been in application for like A few weeks and in IP2 directly. More likely you are still undergoing eligibility and background check. And there is no guarantee that the next officer will go through your file :( just hope for the best and if your IP1 stuck and all of sudden moved to IP2 and then you are soon to get PPR but not like IP2 directly.

biorahul

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Guys!!
AOR 18th feb
CEC inland

Due to my wife pregnancy during PR process we did all other test for her except X-ray. I wrote LOE that I will do her x-ray after she delivered baby. I am blessed with baby girl on 28th March 2018 and did x-ray on 13th of April and submitted her file to CIC. I can see update that I passed medical exam, before it was we are reviewing your medical result. I recieved ADR request on 10th April from CIC to submit my wife medicals and addition of newborn to PR application. My child born in Canada and my question is that should I have to submit requested forms kit by CIC or just birth certificate is fine.? and what our office meaning? VO made two places for replacement in my cic account .what should I upload for my wife medicals and for newborn in the replacement needed on my CIC account. please see below request letter from CIC it is so confusing.

I will really appriciate your suggestions.

Request letter:

After reviewing the information you provided in your application, it appears that you have a dependent child to include in your application for Permanent Residence.

Please ensure that all of your and your partner’s dependent children (including step-children and adopted children) are added to your application for Permanent Residence.

If your child is a Canadian citizen (by birth or through a Canadian parent), he or she does not need to be added to your application for Permanent Residence. However, you must provide our office with a copy of the child’s birth certificate.

For all children who are NOT Canadian citizens or have NOT obtained permanent residence status in Canada, you must complete each of the following steps in order to have them added to your existing application. They must be examined for compliance with admissibility requirements (medical, criminality and security).

The following is mandatory for accompanying AND non-accompanying children, unless otherwise stated.

The following information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information available and could be rejected.

1. Processing fee for each accompanying child

If your child will be accompanying you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $150 must be paid for their application. The payment of this fee must be made online:

 Go to our Online Payment webpage;

 Read the instructions on each page, and click "Continue" to proceed;

 Select the "Immigration" link, followed by the category in which you applied for permanent residence;

 Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the corresponding fee;

 Click "Submit".

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting "Pay" and follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Please upload your receipt directly to your MyCIC account.

2. Forms

 Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008;

 Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406.

If your child is aged 18 or older:

 A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your child;

 A completed and signed Additional Family Information IMM 5406 by your child.

3. Documents

 Copy of your child’s birth certificate;

 Copy of your child’s valid passport*;

* Photo page only and, if applicable, amendment page(s).

4. If your child is aged 18 or older: Police certificate

We require a police certificate for all countries where your child has lived for 6 months or more since the age of 18 years. Please ensure that they have obtained these certificates after the completion of their stay in these countries. If your child needs a police certificate from the country where they currently live, it must have been issued in the last 6 months.

**If you are unable to obtain the required police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, please submit a letter of explanation and proof that you have applied for the documents with the relevant authority.

5. Medical certificate

Your child will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorized CIC panel physician, whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada. We will send you the appropriate forms upon receipt and review of the documents listed above.

If they have already completed the medical exam, please submit a copy of the eMedical form via MyCIC.

How to submit the requested documents

Once you have obtained all required documents, please scan and upload them directly through your MyCIC account.

Please note:

 Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French;

 Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned;

 If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to our Case Specific Enquiry webform.

Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees

biorahul

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Guys!!
AOR 18th feb
CEC inland

Due to my wife pregnancy during PR process we did all other test for her except X-ray. I wrote LOE that I will do her x-ray after she delivered baby. I am blessed with baby girl on 28th March 2018 and did x-ray on 13th of April and submitted her file to CIC. I can see update that I passed medical exam, before it was we are reviewing your medical result. I recieved ADR request on 10th April from CIC to submit my wife medicals and addition of newborn to PR application. My child born in Canada and my question is that should I have to submit requested forms kit by CIC or just birth certificate is fine.? and what our office meaning? VO made two places for replacement in my cic account .what should I upload for my wife medicals and for newborn in the replacement needed on my CIC account. please see below request letter from CIC it is so confusing.

I will really appriciate your suggestions.

Request letter:

After reviewing the information you provided in your application, it appears that you have a dependent child to include in your application for Permanent Residence.

Please ensure that all of your and your partner’s dependent children (including step-children and adopted children) are added to your application for Permanent Residence.

If your child is a Canadian citizen (by birth or through a Canadian parent), he or she does not need to be added to your application for Permanent Residence. However, you must provide our office with a copy of the child’s birth certificate.

For all children who are NOT Canadian citizens or have NOT obtained permanent residence status in Canada, you must complete each of the following steps in order to have them added to your existing application. They must be examined for compliance with admissibility requirements (medical, criminality and security).

The following is mandatory for accompanying AND non-accompanying children, unless otherwise stated.

The following information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information available and could be rejected.

1. Processing fee for each accompanying child

If your child will be accompanying you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $150 must be paid for their application. The payment of this fee must be made online:

 Go to our Online Payment webpage;

 Read the instructions on each page, and click "Continue" to proceed;

 Select the "Immigration" link, followed by the category in which you applied for permanent residence;

 Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the corresponding fee;

 Click "Submit".

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting "Pay" and follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Please upload your receipt directly to your MyCIC account.

2. Forms

 Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008;

 Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406.

If your child is aged 18 or older:

 A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your child;

 A completed and signed Additional Family Information IMM 5406 by your child.

3. Documents

 Copy of your child’s birth certificate;

 Copy of your child’s valid passport*;

* Photo page only and, if applicable, amendment page(s).

4. If your child is aged 18 or older: Police certificate

We require a police certificate for all countries where your child has lived for 6 months or more since the age of 18 years. Please ensure that they have obtained these certificates after the completion of their stay in these countries. If your child needs a police certificate from the country where they currently live, it must have been issued in the last 6 months.

**If you are unable to obtain the required police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, please submit a letter of explanation and proof that you have applied for the documents with the relevant authority.

5. Medical certificate

Your child will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorized CIC panel physician, whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada. We will send you the appropriate forms upon receipt and review of the documents listed above.

If they have already completed the medical exam, please submit a copy of the eMedical form via MyCIC.

How to submit the requested documents

Once you have obtained all required documents, please scan and upload them directly through your MyCIC account.

Please note:

 Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French;

 Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned;

 If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to our Case Specific Enquiry webform.

Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees
Sorry guys for long post
Just got golden email from Ottawa
PPR request. Best of luck guys.

WeCan2018

Apr 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I found this forum very informative and helpful. So wanted to share my timelines as well -

FSW - Outland
AOR: Feb 25 2018
MEP/IP1: March 6 2018
IP2: March 7 2018

No updates since March 7th. I called the toll free number on Skype and the agent said my case is in Ottawa. He did not provide any additional information regarding the status though. He just read the same messages that we can see online in our profile.

I know there are many applicants whose AOR is before Feb 25th and are still waiting. But looking at some applicants who applied around the same time and got PPRs is making me a bit anxious :confused:

I guess I just need to be patient and wait.......Hope we all get PR soon :)

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I found this forum very informative and helpful. So wanted to share my timelines as well -

FSW - Outland

No updates since March 7th. I called the toll free number on Skype and the agent said my case is in Ottawa. He did not provide any additional information regarding the status though. He just read the same messages that we can see online in our profile.

I know there are many applicants whose AOR is before Feb 25th and are still waiting. But looking at some applicants who applied around the same time and got PPRs is making me a bit anxious :confused:

i called the 1800 number and agent told me even my wordings are Ip2 but they haven’t started my bgc and my eligibility hasn’t completed yet. I think it’s up to the agent’s mood to tell you what’s going on.

Arcade

Dec 28, 2017
Hello Everyone,

FSW - Outland

Could you share the number you used to make that? I sent the email form but didn't get a response yet...

Thanks in advance :)

WeCan2018

Apr 19, 2018
i called the 1800 number and agent told me even my wordings are Ip2 but they haven’t started my bgc and my eligibility hasn’t completed yet. I think it’s up to the agent’s mood to tell you what’s going on.
Could you please give me the 1800 number you called? I got 613 number from the below thread -

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-reach-cic-call-centre-toll-free-number-from-outside-canada.24877/page-4