+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Has anyone with an AOR date of Feb 20th received the PPR email? My last update was March 7th, when my application moved to IP2. I contacted CIC last week and got a vague response, starting off with: "I am pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed". This vague message has left me trying to decipher every sentence. :( What does it really mean??? Is it a good sign or a bad one or nothing really because the process hasn't really begun? I've no clue. I had also asked what stage it was in, but that was not answered. I keep checking my email, but nothing. :(
My timeline is below:
AOR 2/20/18
IP1 3/1/2018
IP2 3/7/2018
waiting for the golden email...

SSam0

Feb 8, 2018
Has anyone with an AOR date of Feb 20th received the PPR email? My last update was March 7th, when my application moved to IP2. I contacted CIC last week and got a vague response, starting off with: "I am pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed". This vague message has left me trying to decipher every sentence. :( What does it really mean??? Is it a good sign or a bad one or nothing really because the process hasn't really begun? I've no clue. I had also asked what stage it was in, but that was not answered. I keep checking my email, but nothing. :(
My timeline is below:
AOR 2/20/18
IP1 3/1/2018
IP2 3/7/2018
Hi, which number did you call to speak with an agent? I am also at IP2 since 3/8/18 :-|

sarahchen

Mar 27, 2018
My timeline is below:
AOR 2/20/18
IP1 3/1/2018
IP2 3/7/2018
Me too... ip2 since Mar. 7, CEC inland

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Me too... ip2 since Mar. 7, CEC inland
I emailed CIC using the web form, and the rep responded via email. The office was pretty quick.
I really hope we all hear back soon. I'm getting pretty anxious :( It doesn't help that there isn't an actual break down of the background check process online (e.g. security check passed with the date, eligibility passe with the date...) It would create less anxiety....

Arcade

Dec 28, 2017
I emailed CIC using the web form, and the rep responded via email. The office was pretty quick.
Do you mean the email where you ask what is your Visa Office? If that is the case how long did they take to answer that? (I sent mine 8 days ago and I'm still waiting for an answer).

If the email you are referring to is not the on about the VO can you please which form is that? I really wanted to know which phone number I could call to get any kind of response about my application.

I'm IP2 since 27th Feb, since that date no further updates...

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Do you mean the email where you ask what is your Visa Office? If that is the case how long did they take to answer that? (I sent mine 8 days ago and I'm still waiting for an answer).

If the email you are referring to is not the on about the VO can you please which form is that? I really wanted to know which phone number I could call to get any kind of response about my application.

I'm IP2 since 27th Feb, since that date no further updates...
i don't think that is the one I sent my request. Try this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. I think it tookk about 3-4 days for a response, but I actually sent an email earlier and got nothing. Then on the 9th day, I got automated email requesting that I send another webform if I hadn't been contacted. It was the second email that got me a response. I hope you hear from them soon.

Reactions: Arcade

Arcade

Dec 28, 2017
i don't think that is the one I sent my request. Try this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. I think it tookk about 3-4 days for a response, but I actually sent an email earlier and got nothing. Then on the 9th day, I got automated email requesting that I send another webform if I hadn't been contacted. It was the second email that got me a response. I hope you hear from them soon.
Great, thanks for the info!

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Same here . Ip2 5th March

Now I feel I shouldn’t have paid upfront.
@villavittoria @Blade I paid the fee after MEP, when I got the request to pay the fee I was in IP1 and I am in still stuck in IP1 for last 2 months. RPRF request doesn't mean the application has been approved.

Reactions: MENDES