+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

Cookie15

Jan 15, 2018
India
Hi guys!
My status changed from submitted to updated today however didn’t receive an email and nothing has changed on my profile!?? Do you think I should be expecting news soon??
PNP inland
AOR - 19th feb
IP2 - 26th feb
Congrats in advance. You should be receiving the golden email soon. I share the same AOR as you but haven't got the updated status yet. I hope to see something good in my profile too. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Jakki

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Hi guys!
My status changed from submitted to updated today however didn’t receive an email and nothing has changed on my profile!?? Do you think I should be expecting news soon??
PNP inland
AOR - 19th feb
IP2 - 26th feb
Let me know if you get any good news. I’m in the same boat. Updated 2 days back. Aor feb28

Reactions: Jakki

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi friends,
My AOR is Feb 27, and I got ip2 on Mar 7 without MEP until Mar 23. I was wondering whether the medical exam will affect the background check process. Thanks.
Me the same man. I went to IP2 without medical. Probably because I’m inland CEC. The speed is faster but I’m worried about how medical would affect Anything. Theoretically, you should get you ppr 2 weeks or 3 weeks from IP2.

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys, got the golden mail.. here are my timelines
ITA 6th Dec
AOR 28th Feb
MEP & IP1 8th March
IP2 13th April
PPR 14th April
Stream FSW-O
Express Entry
No Canadian experience or relative
Two dependants

Wish u all a quick PPR..!
Congratulations!! I have a similar timeline.

Did you spend only one day in IP2?

KathieB

Mar 16, 2018
My Timeline:

AOR: 24th Feb
MED: 6th Mar
IP2: 8th Mar
Stream: FSW-O

Stuck in IP2 since 8th March, does it mean that my application is in security screening. Sent an email to CIC but havent got a reply plus can't get an agent online. Anyone stuck in IP2 over a month? Does it signify something?

Reactions: MENDES

Blade

Nov 11, 2017
My Timeline:

Stuck in IP2 since 8th March, does it mean that my application is in security screening. Sent an email to CIC but havent got a reply plus can't get an agent online. Anyone stuck in IP2 over a month? Does it signify something?
Hello Kathie

I have been stuck in IP2 for a month as well. IP2 5th March. Don’t have any clue what is happening. Kindly let me know if you get any updates.

Regards

Reactions: MENDES

amitk1

Apr 16, 2018
Hi,

Can you please provide me the number to call at to ask for the VO that's processing my application?

Regard,s
Ankit

MENDES

Mar 19, 2018
My Timeline:

I have been stuck in IP2 for a month as well. IP2 6th March.

Reactions: Blade
Apr 2, 2018
Just wanted to update my timeline again:
CEC ITA 21st Feb
AOR 24th Feb
MEP and IP2 6th March
PPR 4th April
Passport Sent: 4th April
Passport Received in Ottawa : 6th April
Status Update: 10th April (even though the email that indicated a change in status was sent on 12th April)
Return Tracker triggered: 11th April
Received my Passport + COPR: 13th April (REQUEST FOR A SIGNATURE ON THE RETURN ENVELOPE.)
Flag poling: 19th April (tentative)
PS: My passport was sent to the wrong address initially, which did cause a bit of panic. After knocking the doors of a couple of houses, I finally found out my passport. I admittedly made a rookie mistake of not requesting for a signature. Please make sure you REQUEST FOR A SIGNATURE ON THE RETURN ENVELOPE.

Worst case scenario, if Canada Post do end up losing your passport, make sure you go to the distribution centre or Canada Post Depot. Going to the Canada Post in Shoppers will rarely yield any positive results (based on my own experience + reading at least 10 blogs)

Lastly, grandi ragazzi to all my amicos here! You folks have been very helpful! Best of luck with your application!

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just wanted to update my timeline again:
CEC ITA 21st Feb
AOR 24th Feb
MEP and IP2 6th March
PPR 4th April
Passport Sent: 4th April
Passport Received in Ottawa : 6th April
Status Update: 10th April (even though the email that indicated a change in status was sent on 12th April)
Return Tracker triggered: 11th April
Received my Passport + COPR: 13th April (REQUEST FOR A SIGNATURE ON THE RETURN ENVELOPE.)
Flag poling: 19th April (tentative)
PS: My passport was sent to the wrong address initially, which did cause a bit of panic. After knocking the doors of a couple of houses, I finally found out my passport. I admittedly made a rookie mistake of not requesting for a signature. Please make sure you REQUEST FOR A SIGNATURE ON THE RETURN ENVELOPE.

Worst case scenario, if Canada Post do end up losing your passport, make sure you go to the distribution centre or Canada Post Depot. Going to the Canada Post in Shoppers will rarely yield any positive results (based on my own experience + reading at least 10 blogs)

Lastly, grandi ragazzi to all my amicos here! You folks have been very helpful! Best of luck with your application!
Congrats, I’m also CEC inland. My ip2 was 11th of April and AOR 3rd of April, I have noticed CEC tends to process faster. Wish I had the same speedy ppr as you do and all the best of becoming pr

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
IP2 since Feb 27th. Applied for a visitor visa since I needed to drive to Canada for work and it got approved in 4 days. No clue how much longer the PR application will take.